DON'T DO 2DOLLARDEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61834

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 08:42:53

Here's a list of reasons why not to do 2dollardeal.

1) Support is terrible. I have AIM and IFW's usually have an option to communicate this way. Well, he has an option to contact him via AIM but one problem, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!! The admins take forever to answer support tickets also. I'm very patient but he takes forever.

2) Out of close to 30 referrals, I only received credit for 6 and had 8 half credit refs. So if you do the math that's a total of 10 refs. When I tried to place an order for 10 credits he stated that half credits aren't allowed so I only get credit for 6. So that means he keeps the money for the half credit refs that I had because he gets paid for those too!!!

3) I placed an order almost 2 days ago and have yet to see waiting for approval or anything confirming my order has been acknowledged because again, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!

I've completed many sites and NO I'm not a newb. This site sucks. I've wasted time and money. Many of the refs I bring in are new to IFW's and this makes their experience terrible when entering the freebie world and its not fair to them, me or YOU because you will get screwed also.

I give this site an "F" as in (F)reeIpodGuide and A4(F) which are sites I will be posting and bumping everyday until 2DollarDeal gets there sh#t together!!!!

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

10-05-2007 09:00:52

rofl Is this a joke??? Basically what you are stating is this

1. You are incredibly impatient
2. Every site owner needs to get rid of their life so they can be online 24-7 to cater to impatient NEWBS such as yourself.
3. You can't read!!! Every site gives an approximate time frame regarding approval and payouts for accts. You are saying 2 days is too long??? Ever done a TRAINN site??? OrderGiftsFree states they have IMMEDIATE payouts, though I was approved late last night and still haven't been paid. Should I be posting all over the forums about how awful their support is??? PLEASE!!!! Get a grip!!!

I could go on and on about all the negative qualities about yourself that you just posted here.....but really my only point is that you are 100% WRONG!!! I've never done a site with less of a hassle than I've done here at 2dollardeals. Support is AMAZING!! and approval and payout are incredibly fast!! As far as you trying to cash in for 1/2 credits, I'm not sure there are ANY sites out there that allow you to do this, so why don't you try submitting a support ticket and sit back, take a deep breath and RELAX!!!!! Seriously!!!!!

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 09:12:26

In the age of handheld devices and internet on the go, all I'm saying is it shouldn't take 48 hours to hear back from support. In 48 hours I can get 50 refs to any given site.

I'm not impatient about getting paid because I haven't gotten to that issue yet. If I place an order, there should be something that says "waiting for approval" at least so I can verify that he is there and it has been acknowledged . your the joke sir. I'm not a newb, I'm not impatient, I just know bullshlit when I come across it!!

egyptianruin

10-05-2007 11:18:04

[quotedd91cafa20="iwillpayunow4green"]In the age of handheld devices and internet on the go, all I'm saying is it shouldn't take 48 hours to hear back from support. In 48 hours I can get 50 refs to any given site.

I'm not impatient about getting paid because I haven't gotten to that issue yet. If I place an order, there should be something that says "waiting for approval" at least so I can verify that he is there and it has been acknowledged . your the joke sir. I'm not a newb, I'm not impatient, I just know bullshlit when I come across it!![/quotedd91cafa20]
LOL You should never do a FreePay site then it took me three weeks to hear a reply. 48 hours is nothing. Maybe the site owner had an emergency, maybe they were busy, maybe they don't have internet right now. Starting threads all over various forums isnt going to get your account approved any earlier. (sigh)

DollarDealNetwork

10-05-2007 12:00:16

[quote7e9cd823e2="iwillpayunow4green"]Here's a list of reasons why not to do 2dollardeal.

1) Support is terrible. I have AIM and IFW's usually have an option to communicate this way. Well, he has an option to contact him via AIM but one problem, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!! The admins take forever to answer support tickets also. I'm very patient but he takes forever.

2) Out of close to 30 referrals, I only received credit for 6 and had 8 half credit refs. So if you do the math that's a total of 10 refs. When I tried to place an order for 10 credits he stated that half credits aren't allowed so I only get credit for 6. So that means he keeps the money for the half credit refs that I had because he gets paid for those too!!!

3) I placed an order almost 2 days ago and have yet to see waiting for approval or anything confirming my order has been acknowledged because again, HE'S NEVER ONLINE!!

I've completed many sites and NO I'm not a newb. This site sucks. I've wasted time and money. Many of the refs I bring in are new to IFW's and this makes their experience terrible when entering the freebie world and its not fair to them, me or YOU because you will get screwed also.

I give this site an "F" as in (F)reeIpodGuide and A4(F) which are sites I will be posting and bumping everyday until 2DollarDeal gets there sh#t together!!!![/quote7e9cd823e2]

I apologize if you are having problems with your account. I will try to answer each of your concerns here to the best of my ability.

1. AIM support has been lacking and I apologize and it is my next area to improve. As to support tickets they are almost always answered in 24 hours or less, a lot sooner on most occasins.
Out of your 28 Support ticket questions the shortest timed response was 2 minutes and the longest being the last one of 16 hours. I apologize if you think that is to long of a wait for a reply but I do try my hardest to reply ASAP.

2. As I told you on multiple support tickets if a user really did an offer and it doesnt credit have them file a manual and I would try my hardest to get them the credit they deserve. I also told you a large portion of those un-credited users never even clicked on any offers. So while I want to pay my users, I cant if they don't try the offers. Of your 30 users only 2 have filed for a manual, so credit is out of my hands if they refuse to try offers or submit manuals for genuine missing leads.
As to the 1/2 credit issue yes I do not allow them to be combined, the same is on many sites. Yes I do get paid for them and I apologize for trying to make a profit. I have some of the largest payouts for any site and need a way to show a profit. I could have gone the route of some sites and allowed merger of 1/2 credits but then my payout would be a lot lower.

3. Your order was placed on On 05/09/07, 0957 PM and I replied to it on 05/10/07, 0226 PM, so only 16 hours elapsed not 2 days.

Again I apologize if you feel frustrated or ignored. I always try my hardest to please all my customers.

Also I am a SHE D .

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 12:37:34

Everyone's experience maybe different at any given time. Your experience may have been good, but mine for sure wasn't so great. Sorry

10-05-2007 12:45:38

I am also a SHE....and by reading 2dollardeals reply to your comments, it seems as though I'm DEAD ON in believing that this is one of the ABSOLUTE BEST networks around!!! No sense in wasting my time arguing with you....I know what I know and 2dollardeal will continue to be one of the best for a long while!!!!!

OH AND ONE MORE THING.....if you can get 50 referrals on any given site in 48 hours, what the hell are you doing wasting your time complaining about 2dollardeals??? Go get those referrals so you can experience how long other sites take to respond to your support tickets, approve your accounts and ship your gift. Man you're in for a world of hurt if you think 2dollardeal is slow!!!

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 13:28:47

You must work for "Her" or involved with her network because that site still sucks in my opinion no matter what you say or how you put things, my opinoin won't change. I'm dealing with 6 refs right now who 1) cleared cookies before doing an offer 2) showed me definite proof of offer completion via email 3) have multiple tickets not responded to until just recently. And on top of that I dont get paid for $200 worth of half credit refs. you have no argument so hold your breathe!!!!!!!!

ilanbg

10-05-2007 13:51:22

Oi, she has the highest site rating on all of FIG right now... you can't dismiss [id0011022f8]everyone's[/id0011022f8] good experience as some sort of bribery from the site admin.

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 14:13:12

Those ratings don't mean anything because, Cash.CustOrderThis was phenomonal and thye're rated low!!! They are always online. answered every problem and payed me $599 immediately after I ordered, thats right immediately after. I dont expect this everytime, but my experience with them was great, and there site is rated low with FreePay and GiftFiesta who sucks ass also!!

ilanbg

10-05-2007 15:19:49

The point being that you can't accuse those that defend networks to somehow have an ulterior motive. There are plenty of people that are happy with 2Dollardeal—personally, it's my favorite network at the moment, and I've done about 30 freesites by now.

DollarDealNetwork

10-05-2007 16:10:01

[quotec760f033ab="iwillpayunow4green"]I'm dealing with 6 refs right now who 1) cleared cookies before doing an offer 2) showed me definite proof of offer completion via email 3) have multiple tickets not responded to until just recently. And on top of that I dont get paid for $200 worth of half credit refs. you have no argument so hold your breathe!!!!!!!![/quotec760f033ab]

2. If those users are willing to show you proof then why won't they submit them on my site?

3. All your tickets have time logs on them D . The only time any of your tickets were ignored was when you opened multiple tickets asking same question. Then I closed one and responded to the other one.

As to the $200 again. If you sent 30 refs to free4me or trainn do you think they would send you extra money? No this is a business, and you should have asked before assuming 1/2 credits could be combined.

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 19:21:17

Oh, now since I aired your dirty laundry, now you lie and say I have multiple accounts. Why would I come on here complain about your lousy site and have multiple accounts!!!!

PEOPLE BEWARE, DO NOT SIGNUP FOR THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 19:22:44

I DONT GET PAID FOR 25 REFERRALS AND THIS SITE IS TERRIBLE!!!!

10-05-2007 19:27:15

rofl

I'm sorry but this is absolutely hilarious!!!! You're still TOPS in my book 2dollardeal!!!!!!

All Hail 2dollardeal

bow

ilanbg

10-05-2007 19:58:18

[quote93ffbdfbc0="iwillpayunow4green"]PEOPLE BEWARE, DO NOT SIGNUP FOR THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote93ffbdfbc0]

I was not convinced until that 32nd exclamation point.

I'll be sure to keep away from 2DD from now on.

ASharpEdge

10-05-2007 20:19:52

WOW some people are a little different and have no patience!

I would just like to say that I have had good experience so far.

the longest I had to wait for a support ticket was less than 14 hours!

I do not have a problem with that.

so this guy walks into a gas station to claim his lottery winnings and does not have his ticket! do ya think he's gonna get his money?

[be8e6efbd12]NO[/be8e6efbd12][/sizee8e6efbd12]

come on iwillpayunow4green stop given everybody a hard time. You have been on this site for 6 days and have done 4 trades with the same person. You act like this is your home!

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 20:29:25

ASharpEdge needs some help, he's missing the entire point, and the gas station bit, uhhh what the hell are you talking about? Did you read my original post.

Not many people disagree CSullivan. I achieved my goal and ur helping my point with your immaturity. Hundreds have read my post at this point. And with my original arguement hundreds will stay away from 2DD. I'm done Now. When I get paid and at this point I doubt, I might post something positive, NOT.... Thanks Sulli!!!)

ilanbg

10-05-2007 20:53:19

I assume by your math, then, that thousands have read the various threads that praise 2DD for its excellence?

iwillpayunow4green

10-05-2007 23:15:52

Mind your business ilanbg. If I had a 119 TR I wouldn't waste my time reading this, loser!!

moviemadnessman

11-05-2007 02:30:44

May I ask why you are being so rude to people? You are trying to get your point across that you had a bad experience with a site, and you have done that. We understand that you had a bad experience with 2DollarDeal. There are many people who have had a good experience, though, and they are also entitled to express that. This in not an attack on you to share their good experience in the same thread that you posted your bad experience. I could point you in the direction of other people who don't like this site, but then again, I can also do it for pretty much all the other main sites.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them, but does that entitle you to be rude to other people? No offense, but you've been here for a week, and at the rate you are going, you might not make it past your second week. It sucks you couldn't contact them on AIM, or get paid for your half-credits, or get your other referrals credited. Sometimes these things happen, and yes, they suck. But then you (hopefully) get over it and move on.

[quote8356298bb9="iwillpayunow4green"]Mind your business ilanbg. If I had a 119 TR I wouldn't waste my time reading this, loser!![/quote8356298bb9]
Also ... people here read information that gets posted. Wasn't that your whole purpose for making this thread (and the two others, although the one on A4F was locked pretty quickly), so that people would read them? Or was it so that you could find people who disagree, and you can try to fight with them by telling them they shouldn't read just because they happen to be good at business.

Seriously, you just need to calm down and move on about this, or you won't be around for very long.

tinkerjenn

11-05-2007 03:44:28

Beat me to it, MMM ;)

ilanbg

11-05-2007 06:34:19

[quotea1bed54f57="iwillpayunow4green"]Mind your business ilanbg. If I had a 119 TR I wouldn't waste my time reading this, loser!![/quotea1bed54f57]

If you had 119 TR, you would know better than to think a single, flawed experience is the end-all verdict on a freebie network.

manOFice

11-05-2007 07:33:01

iwillpayunow4green....MOST IF NOT ALL networks will not allow .5 credits to be combined or used. And if customorderthis paid you instant....thats their deal...numerous company's pay instantly and numerous company's pay when ever they want.

And I don't think you even convinced one person away from this network. If anything you are bring more attention to the network so people will be more interested seeing how you are reacting...It's just giving people the opportunity to say how great they are.

And it's simple...if your referrals don't get credit for an offer...tell them to submit manual credit...it doesn't matter if they have proof to show you or not...I could sign up for an offer one time and then just tell you I completed the same offer on another site...I see it all the time.

And also you are so rude. I bet the owner would have helped you if you presented this in a professional manner.

People who act like you don't belong here, you're rude and impatient.

And If I worked for this network, I would put you on hold for acting like you are. It's ridiculous!! Pull your shit together, stop complaining and try working with the owner...that is if she even wants to work you. I know I wouldn't want to.

zr2152

11-05-2007 08:11:04

[quotec45091323f="iwillpayunow4green"]Mind your business ilanbg. If I had a 119 TR I wouldn't waste my time reading this, loser!![/quotec45091323f]

I posted this in the other 5000 threads you started but have yet to post it here

I dont think that anyone is going to listen to your advice...but nice try anyways. Everyone knows that 2dollardeal is a legit business and that she is very helpful. You dont have much say around here cause you are basically a noob (even though you say youre not). Im sick of all you noobs coming on this forum and posting crap about sites who put you on hold or having long credit times or whatever the case may be.

Grow up and stop being immature. 2dollardeal has their shit together (i mean they are one of the top rated freebie sites here)...its seems that since youre not getting creditied (or your refs for that matter), you my friend, are the one who needs to get their shit together.

So stop being rude. If it is the case where you felt that you are being treated unfairly, you should have gone a different way about approaching this matter. All this did (the way that you approached the situation) was cause an uproar. You have no sympathy because you had to be sooo rude and blatently rude and immature.

Maybe next time you will approach a situation like this differently. Or maybe you just wont be around much longer (that is probably going to be the case).

egyptianruin

11-05-2007 08:44:27

ZOMG this kids having a serious temper tantrum I see the ban hammer dropping on his head pretty soon.

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 09:36:22

Wow, one against 15. I still stand on my opinion. She put me on hold for multiple accounts and asked me to send ID. I took a picture of my ID and sent it within minutes. So much for multiple accounts right. Hmmm, now all of a sudden I share the IP address of some guy named Garoufalis??? She even admit to me that some service providers allow customers to have the same IP address. I had a good AIM conversation with her this morning and this was the first time I got a hold of her on AIM in almost 2 weeks. And I have AIM on my PDA so I know when all freebie site owners are logged on at all times!! But the point is, me being falsely put on hold for multiple accounts even after I send my ID with matching info further proves my point about the site! Guys greed will never prosper.....

manOFice

11-05-2007 09:39:55

[quoteb52de048d9="iwillpayunow4green"]Wow, one against 15. I still stand on my opinion. She put me on hold for multiple accounts and asked me to send ID. I took a picture of my ID and sent it within minutes. So much for multiple accounts right. Hmmm, now all of a sudden I share the IP address of some guy named Garoufalis??? She even admit to me that some service providers allow customers to have the same IP address. I had a good AIM conversation with her this morning and this was the first time I got a hold of her on AIM in almost 2 weeks. And I have AIM on my PDA so I know when all freebie site owners are logged on at all times!! But the point is, me being falsely put on hold for multiple accounts even after I send my ID with matching info further proves my point about the site! Guys greed will never prosper.....[/quoteb52de048d9]

What internet service provider do you have?

tinkerjenn

11-05-2007 09:41:25

but you and your sister registering - even on different sites - will put you on hold, period. It's in every single TOS I have ever seen.

gator1002

11-05-2007 09:42:50

You say your not a newbi? What forum were you at that had aim support 24/7 approved in a few hours and paid even faster? Oh and I really want to go there if they combine .5 credits. your an impation and inmature little boy thats not getting his way. Just take your whinning back to where ever you came from, we dont need it here. I personaly would never trade with you. I dont belive that would be a good expirance. I have done 90 trades here. I had a problem with one site and after 3 months even that was strighted out. 28 support tickets?? Your also rude, with all those to read she will have less time to read ligitamate tickets.

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 09:53:39

Hey Gator1002 the site that you requesting refs for, Cash.CustomOrderThis, they are the site that give round the clock support, half credit, and payments RIGHT AWAY!!! They are the best in my book but they get a low grade?? If I'm spoiled its because of them, zeropricetags, hdtvmonster, 123.SFF, I can go on and on about other great sites!!

gator1002

11-05-2007 10:00:22

customorderthis will not combine .5 credits

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 10:02:32

they already did

DollarDealNetwork

11-05-2007 10:24:30

[quote5aebc1fd86="iwillpayunow4green"]Wow, one against 15. I still stand on my opinion. She put me on hold for multiple accounts and asked me to send ID. I took a picture of my ID and sent it within minutes. So much for multiple accounts right. Hmmm, now all of a sudden I share the IP address of some guy named Garoufalis??? She even admit to me that some service providers allow customers to have the same IP address. I had a good AIM conversation with her this morning and this was the first time I got a hold of her on AIM in almost 2 weeks. And I have AIM on my PDA so I know when all freebie site owners are logged on at all times!! But the point is, me being falsely put on hold for multiple accounts even after I send my ID with matching info further proves my point about the site! Guys greed will never prosper.....[/quote5aebc1fd86]

As I told you on AIM the 2DollarDeal network is owned and operated by me NOT you. So I am not going to change my terms or the way I operate to satisfy you.

I do not do custom orders
I do not combine 1/2 credits
I do not pay for extra referrals.

These sites you keep saying are so much better then me pay less then me. So I could pay $35-$40 a ref instead of losing money on every order. I could then combine 1/2 credits and allow hundreds of refs. Since it is MY site I decided I would rather pay more for FULL greens.

I would suggest in the future you ask the site if they will conform to your wishes and demands before joining them.

As to your hold. You were placed on hold for multiple reasons --->

You have 3 accounts registered on Paypal.2dollardeal.com
PPL-437 under Rodney
PPL-438 under Rodney
PPL-2998 under Rollo

All have the exact same address and password. So I could place you on hold for multiple accounts based on that.

Your name is different between those accounts. I could place you on hold for false info. Also the ID you sent has a different name then the one you listed on site roll .

You have a IP match with another user. The match came from your PDA which is what you use to access my site. This is why your account was placed on hold. I told you once I receive ID from you and the other match both accounts would be taken off of hold.

Again I apologize you are unhappy with my site. I suggest you only join sites that match your demands.

gator1002

11-05-2007 10:35:05

[quote29889ed857="iwillpayunow4green"]they already did[/quote29889ed857] I just had a conversation with customorderthis. They never have nor will they ever combine half credits. Why do you insist on saying things that can so easily be checked.

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 10:39:29

Thank you, thats all I ask for is communication. I know ur busy. But you told me via AIM the other name on the account were Garoufalis or something. I never signed up for your site twice. Before starting a site I usually ask if there is anything that will hinder me from getting my prize. I didn't do this because I know for a fact that I DIDN'T have 2 accounts with you. I sent my personal info as you required via email. you told me u were waiting to here from "Garoufalis". This is getting old and I would think that everyone agrees.

DollarDealNetwork

11-05-2007 11:00:02

[quotedcf3e959c1="iwillpayunow4green"]This is getting old and I would think that everyone agrees.[/quotedcf3e959c1]

roll

I have stated my position and have the facts to base them on. If you want screenshots I will provide them to you. Then YOU can post them here if you want to prove me wrong.

If you have any questions you can contact me though the support system.

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 11:05:51

Oh Yes..... PLEASE send me those screen shots to the email I signed up with. This will be interesting and if I'm wrong I'll post it here. Also I will post if you conjure up any false info because basically you have the power to do whatever you want.

DIABLO

11-05-2007 12:07:13

Shouldn't you be banned already?

tinkerjenn

11-05-2007 12:14:00

I'm interested to see if he actually posts the screenshots so I can point and laugh. )

gator1002

11-05-2007 12:32:31

I think hes not banned becules the mods are getting a kick out of this.

moviemadnessman

11-05-2007 15:04:03

I'm thinking it is because he hasn't been overly rude ... rude, yes, but still on the line shrug

I'm more surprised this thread hasn't been locked, though, since it rapidly got out of control...although I see that the other thread on here has already been locked...

DollarDealNetwork

11-05-2007 15:27:30

[quote4e99ec08b1="iwillpayunow4green"]Oh Yes..... PLEASE send me those screen shots to the email I signed up with. This will be interesting and if I'm wrong I'll post it here. Also I will post if you conjure up any false info because basically you have the power to do whatever you want.[/quote4e99ec08b1]

I sent the screenshot. In fact I sent a screen video so it couldn't be edited.

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 15:33:41

where did you send the screenshot to? i didn't receive it?

DollarDealNetwork

11-05-2007 15:51:30

[quote9d13c7972e="iwillpayunow4green"]where did you send the screenshot to? i didn't receive it?[/quote9d13c7972e]

Sent it to the email you registered with.

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 16:43:50

Alright, for the sake of not getting banned, I'm not trying to be rude guys and some of you are taking things way outta context. I don't like starting this kind of uproar but "she" (dont know her name) is doing something that is not right. I believe in fairness and honesty and when it is violated everyone has the right to know. After this, I will not post or even read this thread anymore. The screenshot she sent was false, I never signed up for 2DollarDeal.. she is abusing her position of power. And the info from the screenshots had exact same email and exact same address phone # etc. It's impossible for me to scam a site if I signed up twice using the exact same info. You guys that are Pro 2DD, I'm convinced that your experience was great and all well to you but my experience wasn't good. And I believe people shouldn't be afraid to speak their mind. The End (for me anyways) have fun guys, whatever comments you leave won't be read by me.

manOFice

11-05-2007 17:19:59

[quote9e8df0e3b7="iwillpayunow4green"]Alright, for the sake of not getting banned, I'm not trying to be rude guys and some of you are taking things way outta context. I don't like starting this kind of uproar but "she" (dont know her name) is doing something that is not right. I believe in fairness and honesty and when it is violated everyone has the right to know. After this, I will not post or even read this thread anymore. The screenshot she sent was false, I never signed up for 2DollarDeal.. she is abusing her position of power. And the info from the screenshots had exact same email and exact same address phone # etc. It's impossible for me to scam a site if I signed up twice using the exact same info. You guys that are Pro 2DD, I'm convinced that your experience was great and all well to you but my experience wasn't good. And I believe people shouldn't be afraid to speak their mind. The End (for me anyways) have fun guys, whatever comments you leave won't be read by me.[/quote9e8df0e3b7]

bahahaha she proved you so wrong you are running away, nice.

tinkerjenn

11-05-2007 17:22:34

Cowardly.

;)

zr2152

11-05-2007 18:58:41

[quote225161747d="iwillpayunow4green"]Alright, for the sake of not getting banned, I'm not trying to be rude guys and some of you are taking things way outta context. I don't like starting this kind of uproar but "she" (dont know her name) is doing something that is not right. I believe in fairness and honesty and when it is violated everyone has the right to know. After this, I will not post or even read this thread anymore. The screenshot she sent was false, I never signed up for 2DollarDeal.. she is abusing her position of power. And the info from the screenshots had exact same email and exact same address phone # etc. It's impossible for me to scam a site if I signed up twice using the exact same info. You guys that are Pro 2DD, I'm convinced that your experience was great and all well to you but my experience wasn't good. And I believe people shouldn't be afraid to speak their mind. The End (for me anyways) have fun guys, whatever comments you leave won't be read by me.[/quote225161747d]

I hope this is read by you...you little bitch. I am very very pissed off because I was one of the first ones to complete her site. Please dont come back.

11-05-2007 19:13:22

[quotef4202dd587="gator1002"]customorderthis will not combine .5 credits[/quotef4202dd587]

Neither will 123stuffForFree....still an awesome network, but don't combine 1/2 credits!!!

iwillpayunow4green

11-05-2007 20:00:05

1) zr2152 you have been reported for calling me a bitch.

2) gator1002 remember this post

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54650

Ok gatorboy take your head outta ur a$$ its okay 0

Now i'm absolutely done posting here you guys have been entertaining, thanks.

HelloItsMe101

11-05-2007 22:44:42

[/color08b5f505ee]Yes. I am a Newbie and have only 3 trades under my belt.

Actually my first three sites were really great to work with. ZeroPriceTags, Get a wii for free, and PrimoDinero.

All credit automatically and I was able to work on the sites with little trouble.

Two dollar deal was also a good site until I tried to do an offer for stamps.com. I tried adding manual requests and received responses but kept getting asked for more and more info on my email confiramtion. I complied with all requests and was promptly denied by the publisher and response from admin indicating I shouldn't hold my breath regarding another look at approval for the 1/2 credit.

Because this is the only site I have been denied on so far, I am reluctant to work on the site again.

Those are the facts, no crying, no bitter resentment just a feeling of lack of trust when I did all I could on my part, signed up for an offer I am complying with yet received no credit from 2dollardeal.

moviemadnessman

12-05-2007 01:19:24

[quote7f0f34f258="HelloItsMe101"][/color7f0f34f258]Yes. I am a Newbie and have only 3 trades under my belt.

Actually my first three sites were really great to work with. ZeroPriceTags, Get a wii for free, and PrimoDinero.

All credit automatically and I was able to work on the sites with little trouble.

Two dollar deal was also a good site until I tried to do an offer for stamps.com. I tried adding manual requests and received responses but kept getting asked for more and more info on my email confiramtion. I complied with all requests and was promptly denied by the publisher and response from admin indicating I shouldn't hold my breath regarding another look at approval for the 1/2 credit.

Because this is the only site I have been denied on so far, I am reluctant to work on the site again.

Those are the facts, no crying, no bitter resentment just a feeling of lack of trust when I did all I could on my part, signed up for an offer I am complying with yet received no credit from 2dollardeal.[/quote7f0f34f258]
I'll back 2DD by saying that that offer only credits like half the time. Trust me ... there are many people who haven't gotten credit for that offer on other sites as well, such as on Trainn sites (click here for the thread on it). That isn't something that is a fault of the site, it is the offer itself.

gator1002

12-05-2007 05:39:39

[quotef5fe53731b="iwillpayunow4green"]1) zr2152 you have been reported for calling me a bitch.

2) gator1002 remember this post

Ok gatorboy take your head outta ur a$$ its okay 0

Now i'm absolutely done posting here you guys have been entertaining, thanks.[/quotef5fe53731b] Yes I remember that post well. I had a problem with all my refs. only getting .5 credit. Not 1-2 mind you but all. If you really read my post I was asking what I was doing wrong, not telling her her site was scamming me and my refs. Well she had me send all the signups for all my refs and worked with me till we figured out (WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG) I was telling all my refs. that after they do one offer to clear thier cookies again before doing the next offer. Well that was wrong and we got it strightened out. Alot of sites would have just said send a manule request, She didnt she worked with me to figure it out. It seems she also thought it strange that all my refs. were getting only the first .5 So you can see my head was nowhere near my ass as I saw somthing wrong and went about it the right way to fix it/ (Fred)

rdotex

12-05-2007 06:14:39

I agree with those earlier posts regarding an unresponsive admin! When I first went to this site, I cleared my cookies and used the link I was given.

I completed two "instant" credit offers. One did, in fact, credit "instantly"; HOWEVER, one did not and so I filed for "manual credit" and when that wasn't answered within a reasonable time, I opened a support ticket--that was 4 days ago and the ticket still shows as UNREAD!

As of now, I cannot recommend this site to anyone.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 06:33:04

Alright gatorboy, you can take foot outta your mouth now, and you had the nerve to give me a hard time. buddy...i got a real kick outta that!!!!

gator1002 remember this post

gator1002

12-05-2007 06:37:02

[quotea7f5b2fecb="iwillpayunow4green"]Alright gatorboy, you can take foot outta your mouth now, and you had the nerve to give me a hard time. buddy...i got a real kick outta that!!!!

gator1002 remember this post

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54650[/quotea7f5b2fecb] I belive I just answered your post.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 07:57:50

Yeah, and I had 20 other referrals with the same problem, sorry for this experience with 2dollardeal. People think I'm just being impatient and rude but people's money are stake here so this is not a joking matter. 2DollarDeal may not be a scam site but there greed will hurt them in the long run. I'll back you 100%!!!!

DollarDealNetwork

12-05-2007 08:04:40

[quote37600d49c0="rdotex"]I agree with those earlier posts regarding an unresponsive admin! When I first went to this site, I cleared my cookies and used the link I was given.

I completed two "instant" credit offers. One did, in fact, credit "instantly"; HOWEVER, one did not and so I filed for "manual credit" and when that wasn't answered within a reasonable time, I opened a support ticket--that was 4 days ago and the ticket still shows as UNREAD!

As of now, I cannot recommend this site to anyone.[/quote37600d49c0]

All your support tickets have been answered it is a MANUAL REQUEST that has been unread. Since most people file manuals 30 seconds after they complete offers, and every 30 seconds after that, I am swamped with manual requests. 90% of the time I never have to file for manual as the offer comes in, however I still need to read through 100's of manuals to see. I don't change the status from unread to read. It will go straight from unread to sent to affiliate.

I know this isn't the best way to do things but for me it saves valuable time to do other more important things.

I apologize if you think your manual is being ignored, but it takes 7 days before I can even forward it. If you ever have any questions please send PM or support tickets.

DollarDealNetwork

12-05-2007 08:17:00

[quotea73e6ba82a="HelloItsMe101"]

Those are the facts, no crying, no bitter resentment just a feeling of lack of trust when I did all I could on my part, signed up for an offer I am complying with yet received no credit from 2dollardeal.[/quotea73e6ba82a]

As much as I want every single one of my customers to be happy I can only do so much. If a manual gets denied by my publisher it is out of my hands. If I could afford to give everyone free greens believe me I would. However my profit margin is probably the lowest of ANY free site. Most of my offers (80%) pay $20 or LESS and I have some of highest payouts. Denied credits make me no money and give me upset customers, so I hate them more then you. I hate manuals more then my customers due to the slowness of them.

I do apologize that your manual was denied but as I said it is out of my hands.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 08:24:30

Yeah that's a terrible way of doing things. You wanna save urself time while we waste ours!!! %$#&li 4 days and not even read is terrible for a ticket or a manual even if you "claim" you simply didn't get around to marking it as read.

patrick_7412

12-05-2007 08:31:24

Wow, you REALLY deserve to get banned there, iwillpayunow4green. You are being completely unreasonable, and highly rude.

If you would even take the time to READ her post, she said she READS them, but doesn't mark it as "read". And it HASN'T been sent to the affiliate, because they make her WAIT 7 days before sending it in.

Also, a lot of these offers DON'T credit, because these $1 offers are sometime VERY cheap, and they don't wait to give credit to 2DollarDeal, and then she can't get credit to you.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 08:47:37

Some people are very sensitive. Get banned for what!! I wasn't rude. How would you feel if you were owed $600 in refs, you would be a lot more rude than I am Patrick. I stay within the lines here. No direspect.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 09:00:20

I understand that but why couldn't be as sincere in our AIM conversation yesterday morning? You put me on hold after I clearly stated my displeasure. That was dishonest and you conjured up false info in regards to multiple accounts. Oh and by the way did you hear from Garoufalis who you claim have the same IP address as me?

garoos

12-05-2007 09:18:09

2 dollar deal doesnt credit offers. i submitted for a manual credit 4 days ago and have heard nothing. They are not worth the hassle.

DollarDealNetwork

12-05-2007 09:24:02

[quote2a00254c54="iwillpayunow4green"]I understand that but why couldn't be as sincere in our AIM conversation yesterday morning? You put me on hold after I clearly stated my displeasure. That was dishonest and you conjured up false info in regards to multiple accounts. Oh and by the way did you hear from Garoufalis who you claim have the same IP address as me?[/quote2a00254c54]

No you were placed on hold when you placed order and it was reviewed.

As to the IP match, no like you they have refused at this point to provide ID. roll

Why dont you post the video I sent you if you know I am just scamming you?

patrick_7412

12-05-2007 09:24:36

Hmm, let's see here. Telling HER what she CAN and CANNOT do is straight up rude, no matter how you see it.

And for your information, I have 3 half credits on her site, and I just got approved and about to receive $599 right now.

Ok, 3 isn't much, lets go take a look at a site like HDTVMonster.net. I have a total of 5.5 partial credits. Now this site is @ $80/ref, so multiply 4.5 X $80 to get $440 of lost credits I don't get money for.

Do you see me complaining, NO. Because it's not the site owners fault at all. She can't just say, "hey, he did a half credit and I got $18, so lets give him a free half credit, so now he greened, and I got $18, and I'm giving him $40".

Go re-read your posts, and maybe lighten up a bit before coming back.

patrick_7412

12-05-2007 09:27:26

Let's see here, another person who doesn't understand..

First off, I would like to say if you read the rules and such, that she must wait 7 days before sending your request to the affiliate, or else it will be instantly denied. And 4 days for a credit is nothing, I have two from 2/04/07 that STILL hasn't credited, which is over 3 months, and I don't even complain at all. It's NOT up to her on whether you get credit or not, get that through your head.

Second off, have fun getting banned with those referral links, bud.

2DollarDeal has always been a great network, and always will be.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 09:45:26

Patrick, you may choose not to read this if you like buddy. You are more than welcome to post how good they are. Obviously this thread is not geared toward you. And I didn't start this one. Sorry.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 09:56:43

Please stop attacking the newbs. YOU should be banned patrick!!!

12-05-2007 10:07:40

Can you read iwillpayfunow4green??? 2dollardeal can't even request manual credit from the affiliate for 7 days....does that make ANY sense to you?? Do you get that??? So if she reads your manual credit request 30 seconds/minutes/or even hours after you completed the offer, it is a waste of her valuable time that she could be spending reading your 28 other support tickets, because there is NOTHING she can do until 7 days have passed. Do you get that??? So if I complete an offer on her site that is supposed to credit instantly and it doesn't, I can file a manual credit request immediately (most sites won't even accept them until 7 days have passed such as YGF and TRAINN) but what point is there in 2dollardeal even looking at it when she can't pass that on to the affiliate for 7 more days??? You really do need to chill out man!!! Read through the forums and learn how these freebie sites actually work because your complaints are ridiculous! 20 referrals with the same problem on 2dollardeal??? I highly doubt that!!! She already proved you wrong in your thread so you should really just stop!!!

patrick_7412

12-05-2007 10:10:54

Thank god some one else here is smart enough to understand that and back me up )

patrick_7412

12-05-2007 10:12:00

I should be? LMFAO. You sir, have no idea what you are even talking about here.

I am tired of every little noob like you bashing on 2DollarDeal. It wouldn't be rated with the top if it wasn't one of the best.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 10:14:45

I sent my ID to your admin email with minutes of you requesting it. And all my info was a perfect match. I took the pic on my pda and sent it instantly... was I taken of hold? No!!

12-05-2007 10:15:39

[quote4d15965ec1="iwillpayunow4green"]Please stop attacking the newbs. YOU should be banned patrick!!![/quote4d15965ec1]

He's not attacking the newbs...but if you NEWBS would learn to read, all the issues this newb is claiming to have were answered in your thread!! How many people need to create a new thread saying the same thing when 2dollardeals has already addressed the issue!!! If you would all read, you could stop wasting her time that she is using to defend herself to the newbs so that she can work on her site/support/manual credits/support tickets/promos/payments.....you know, the important things!!! I love you people with 0-1 TR that are rating sites and all of your negative ratings are simply due to a lack of patience on your part. I can't wait until you get a referral that doesn't green instantly, it takes over a month for manual credit to go through, and you get banned because of your impatience......I will do a 2dollardeal site or even a TRAINN site that takes up to 2 weeks to approve and send payment ANY TIME before I would trade with someone such as yourself that has just spread his lack of patience all over the forum!!!

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 10:23:02

Who cares Sulli ur marketing urself here because I have created such huge threads that for sure will reach 1000s of views. Funny but smart....

12-05-2007 10:23:53

[quote066eeb883f="patrick_7412"]Thank god some one else here is smart enough to understand that and back me up )[/quote066eeb883f]

Happy to back you up Patrick!!! But it's not even a matter of taking sides or backing anyone up...it's a matter of understanding how the freebie sites work and if you can read, it's really not that hard to understand. There are SOOOO many thread on FIPG that will explain to you how things work...even some of the sites do an excellent job of telling you step by step how things work....what an affiliate is, how credits come through, how manual credits are requested and all the like. If people would just read it would make life on FIPG so much nicer. These sites are not run be people who sit in front of their computer 24 hours a day doing nothing but support for their site. These are real people that own these sites, some of them have other jobs, some of them have families, some of them go to school, some of them have a life other than their freebie site. If I owned a site, I'd dedicate a certain amount of hours a day to my site, like a real job. I would sit for that many hours and do as much work as I could in that amount of time...if I didn't get to it that day, OH WELL!!! It's just ridiculous to me that people are complaining about such pettiness when the real complaint in the simplest of terms should state "I am impatient and I think the owner of this site owes me something. I haven't received special treatment so I'm going to go spread negativities all over the forums about you rather than reading up on how things really work".

12-05-2007 10:27:36

[quotec79cb2476c="iwillpayunow4green"]Who cares Sulli ur marketing urself here because I have created such huge threads that for sure will reach 1000s of views. Funny but smart....[/quotec79cb2476c]

Marketing myself for what?? I don't own a site and I have no personal involvement with any of the site owners!! I hope this thread does reach thousands of people, and assuming they can read, which clearly you may have a problem doing, they will understand the concept of how things work....they will understand that reading a manual credit request before 7 days have passed is a waste of the site owners valuable time that he/she could be spending answering legitimate support tickets....they will understand that submitting one support ticket, and having enough patience to wait for a response rather than submitted 27 more, is a much more valuable use of admin's time....they will also understand that they should never trade with someone that has no patience because patience is a mandatory asset when working with freebies!!!!

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 10:33:39

I understand it takes 7 days guys but a ref especially a newb needs to be acknowledge. Some sort of auto-respond is better than not knowing if you've been read or not. That's all I'm saying Pat and Sulli.

DollarDealNetwork

12-05-2007 10:36:54

email==csullivan1@rochester.rrcsullivan1@rochester.rr=csullivan1@rochester.rrcsullivan1@rochester.rr/email.c I wouldn't worry about this thread. This and all the others are started by iwillpayunow4green's friends and refs.

I just find it all funny, you make all these claims iwillpayunow4green yet when I prove you wrong instead of admitting your a cheat and liar you have all your friends post here.

I too hope all these threads reach 1000 views. I want customers to judge my sites and know all the facts before joining. I want them to know if they are lying cheats they WON'T get paid. D

12-05-2007 10:38:12

[quote86159fefc2="iwillpayunow4green"]I sent my ID to your admin email with minutes of you requesting it. And all my info was a perfect match. I took the pic on my pda and sent it instantly... was I taken of hold? No!![/quote86159fefc2]

You are really one of the most ignorant, unintelligent people I've ever come across on FIPG. You stated before 2dollardeal sent you the video that you would post it as soon as you got it!! Where is it??? You shut your mouth and stopped complaining once you got it, my assumption being that you were in the wrong. Sounds to me like YOU ARE THE SCAMMER!!!

12-05-2007 10:40:10

[quote8b50f5e8bf="iwillpayunow4green"]I understand it takes 7 days guys but a ref especially a newb needs to be acknowledge. Some sort of auto-respond is better than not knowing if you've been read or not. That's all I'm saying Pat and Sulli.[/quote8b50f5e8bf]

Not anywhere in any of the 5 different threads that you are posting in about this topic have you said that!!!!

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 10:42:12

What the definition threadcrapping Sulli? If you had a good experience with 2DD go post it. Don't keep putting the same thing over and over. This is the opportunity for newbs to speak of a bad experience, not a chance for sulli to threadcrap. Go start you own thread about how GREAT 2DD.

12-05-2007 10:42:49

[quote9203800d6d="2DollarDeal"]csullivan1@rochester.rr.c I wouldn't worry about this thread. This and all the others are started by iwillpayunow4green's friends and refs.

I just find it all funny, you make all these claims iwillpayunow4green yet when I prove you wrong instead of admitting your a cheat and liar you have all your friends post here.

I too hope all these threads reach 1000 views. I want customers to judge my sites and know all the facts before joining. I want them to know if they are lying cheats they WON'T get paid. D[/quote9203800d6d]

I love that you have the ability to find that information out 8) What a jackass...I'm going to report every one of these threads to FIPG admin right now and hopefully all of these people will be banned!!!

DollarDealNetwork

12-05-2007 10:45:58

[quote6180d66395="iwillpayunow4green"]Yeah that's a terrible way of doing things. You wanna save urself time while we waste ours!!! %$#&li 4 days and not even read is terrible for a ticket or a manual even if you "claim" you simply didn't get around to marking it as read.[/quote6180d66395]

I admit this isn't the best method but my time is valuable. I have 1000 things to do a day and when impatient members send in 72 manuals in one day it bogs me down (and yes I have had some one send in that many). So I have to prioritize what is most important, spending 2 hours a day marking manuals as read or spending those 2 hours on support or filing manuals.

[quote6180d66395="iwillpayunow4green"]I understand it takes 7 days guys but a ref especially a newb needs to be acknowledge. Some sort of auto-respond is better than not knowing if you've been read or not. That's all I'm saying Pat and Sulli.[/quote6180d66395]

If you are donating your time to build me some custom script by all means build them wink .

iwillpayunow4green you sure do spend a lot of time trying to prove me wrong yet won't spend 30 seconds to prove yourself right. I have sent a video of all your accounts, false info and IP matches. Yet you wont spend 30 seconds to send ID roll .

DollarDealNetwork

12-05-2007 10:50:12

[quotebc64830aed="iwillpayunow4green"]I sent my ID to your admin email with minutes of you requesting it. And all my info was a perfect match. I took the pic on my pda and sent it instantly... was I taken of hold? No!![/quotebc64830aed]

Shall I post the pic you provided? You provided a pic of 1/10 of the ID. It only shows a name. It could be a picture of a piece of paper or letter. As I stated it was unacceptable.

I won't continue to respond here to your lies anymore. You can me via email since you were banned on support.

Again I apologize for not conforming my site to your wishes but it is my site. In the future please only join sites who will conform to your wishes.

12-05-2007 10:56:01

[quoteda34f5d62d="2DollarDeal"][quoteda34f5d62d="iwillpayunow4green"]I sent my ID to your admin email with minutes of you requesting it. And all my info was a perfect match. I took the pic on my pda and sent it instantly... was I taken of hold? No!![/quoteda34f5d62d]

Shall I post the pic you provided? You provided a pic of 1/10 of the ID. It only shows a name. It could be a picture of a piece of paper or letter. As I stated it was unacceptable.

I won't continue to respond here to your lies anymore. You can me via email since you were banned on support.

Again I apologize for not conforming my site to your wishes but it is my site. In the future please only join sites who will conform to your wishes.[/quoteda34f5d62d]

rofl

OH PLEASE POST IT!!!! Post the video too!!! Just to get this moron to shush up for a bit....and to give me a good laugh!!! LOL

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 11:39:32

Sulli, I don't care if you report. In the U.S we have something called freedom of speech, its not an addendum, its been there since the very beginning. If you can't handle that I have a counter for every silly comment you make then stop posting here. Silly...I mean Sulli....

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 11:48:59

If you post my personal info for 1000's to see, you will get banned instantly. So yeah go ahead 2dollardeal try me.

And Silly..I mean Sulli, control yourself, ur expending way too much energy here. Why are u sooo invested in this thread?

12-05-2007 12:06:39

[quote340fb7ab35="iwillpayunow4green"]If you post my personal info for 1000's to see, you will get banned instantly. So yeah go ahead 2dollardeal try me.

And Silly..I mean Sulli, control yourself, ur expending way too much energy here. Why are u sooo invested in this thread?[/quote340fb7ab35]

This is how I pass my time while I wait for replies to my support tickets....basically, I have nothing else to do today and my mommy always told me that if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything...so I will defend 2dollardeal and say NICE things about that network all day, rather than go talk trash about a network that SHOULD HAVE paid me two days ago, but explained that I won't get paid until Tuesday....why talk trash when they responded to me?? Just as 2dollardeal has responded to YOU and all YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS who are talking trash about her site!! Let it go man, let it go!!

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 12:12:44

After reading what I posted, do think anyone would think twice about sending you their personal info. Are you nuts!!! I still sent my info and that wasn't good enough. I wouldn't even waste my time scamming ur site so please don't flatter urself!!

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 12:28:46

Good job Silly, tell her happy mothers day for me, seriously.

12-05-2007 12:32:26

[quote6ab7da63c4="iwillpayunow4green"]After reading what I posted, do think anyone would think twice about sending you their personal info. Are you nuts!!! I still sent my info and that wasn't good enough. I wouldn't even waste my time scamming ur site so please don't flatter urself!![/quote6ab7da63c4]

You're just dumb roll

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 12:55:57

Sulli what is your weekly salary for answer every thread in the 2dollardeal forum. Minimum wage I bet because after I'm done, 2DD will be DONE!!!! I'm ignoring you from here on out Silli.

manOFice

12-05-2007 14:47:22

[quote9d1c8848f5="iwillpayunow4green"]Good job Silly, tell her happy mothers day for me, seriously.[/quote9d1c8848f5]

Post the video...do it other wise shutup

moviemadnessman

12-05-2007 17:30:39

Not to spark the flames anymore than they already are, but you sound a little bit like Parth did about YourGiftsFree, or Powerbook about Free4me, or even Spork for the great and mighty TRAINN. Except they weren't nearly as rude in their comments (for the most part). Guess what? All 3 of those companies are still going strong. Why? Because life isn't perfect. Mistakes happen, and so if 1 person out of 100 has a problem, then that still leaves 99% served. So please ... don't think that you are going to bring down this site and its reputation, when those people who have been around for much longer than a week couldn't do the same thing.

Also, you posted this yesterday
[quote6f7aca1412="iwillpayunow4green"]Alright, for the sake of not getting banned, I'm not trying to be rude guys and some of you are taking things way outta context. I don't like starting this kind of uproar but "she" (dont know her name) is doing something that is not right. I believe in fairness and honesty and when it is violated everyone has the right to know. After this, I will not post or even read this thread anymore. The screenshot she sent was false, I never signed up for 2DollarDeal.. she is abusing her position of power. And the info from the screenshots had exact same email and exact same address phone # etc. It's impossible for me to scam a site if I signed up twice using the exact same info. You guys that are Pro 2DD, I'm convinced that your experience was great and all well to you but my experience wasn't good. And I believe people shouldn't be afraid to speak their mind. The End (for me anyways) have fun guys, whatever comments you leave won't be read by me.[/quote6f7aca1412]
Now, here's a situation You stated that if you sign up twice with the same info, then you can't be scamming. Fair enough. The problem is that signing up twice means you have multiple accounts, which is a violation to the TOS [quote6f7aca1412="TOS"]Only one account per person per email address per address per household per IP. If your IP, email or address match that of any other user your account will be placed on hold.[/quote6f7aca1412]
I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but it seems that it was your fault. These things happen; sorry it happened to you. But you really need to move on from this, and stop being so rude to everyone about it.

And to everyone else, stop the flame war. I'm not a mod, but it is easy to see that this is just going to to continue to escalate if everyone continues to flame. Seriously ... this is FiPG. If I wanted to watch chaos and childishness, I'd go over to FLR or the local elementary school. And as I've said before, I'm really surprised the mods haven't stepped in by now, because it has definitely gotten out of hand.

moviemadnessman

12-05-2007 17:32:41

Posting the other video might be helpful, or it might just continue the flame war. Refer to my other post, and you'll see that the video won't be necessary.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=648082#648082

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 17:50:22

That's not real gangsta buddy lol

Title [u0396b92037]O4F- Manofice[/u0396b92037] in "My girley salon hairdo")

O4F-Manofice wrote
i just went to my new hair dresser

I thought you were a guy...

Hey...I don't go to a barber...I do go to a chicks saloon ...and my hair dresser is HOT!! So while you have some old dude feeling up your hair, I have a hot chick doing mine

I bet you think ur hot or something... maybe ur a girl who thinks she's a guy. Maybe tomorrow is your day mommy happy mothers day.. you little sensitive bli^&%.

O4F-Manofice wrote

cool vaughan wrote

Now thats funny, got a pair?? lol wink

[b0396b92037]Hey zr2152[/b0396b92037] I didn't know the problem was that serious buddy, that thread was hilarious, here it is

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=647469&highlight=#647469

you are 20 (underage) but got a pic of what looks like natie light on ur page, ur banned buddy thats it (just kidding). funny stuff, I better keep this up if i'm not getting paid here, people oughtta know buds.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 17:54:20

Title O4F- Manofice in "My girley salon hairdo"

O4F-Manofice wrote

Hey...I don't go to a barber...I do go to a chicks saloon ...and my hair dresser is HOT!! So while you have some old dude feeling up your hair, I have a hot chick doing mine

I bet you think ur hot or something... maybe ur a girl who thinks she's a guy. Maybe tomorrow is your day mommy happy mothers day.. you little sensitive bli^&%.

O4F-Manofice wrote

cool vaughan wrote

Now thats funny, got a pair??

Hey zr2152 I didn't know the problem was that serious buddy, that thread was hilarious, here it is

you are 20 (underage) but got a pic of what looks like natie light on ur page, ur banned buddy thats it (just kidding). funny stuff, I better keep this up if i'm not getting paid here, people oughtta know buds.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 18:03:54

Title O4F- Manofice in "My girley salon hairdo"

O4F-Manofice wrote

O4F-Manofice wrote

cool vaughan wrote

Now thats funny, got a pair??

Hey zr2152 I didn't know the problem was that serious buddy, that thread was hilarious, ur in this too Silli, here it is

12-05-2007 18:33:33

Why r u copy pasting your posts in different threads??? I feel a ban coming on!!

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 18:43:22

Csulli did my last post ruffle ur feathers a little? Awww, I'm sorry. Ban! Ban!!

12-05-2007 18:58:02

Not at all....was that your intention?

zr2152

12-05-2007 21:11:14

[quote0d8b5d19ca="iwillpayunow4green"]That's not real gangsta buddy lol

Title [u0d8b5d19ca]O4F- Manofice[/u0d8b5d19ca] in "My girley salon hairdo")

O4F-Manofice wrote

O4F-Manofice wrote

cool vaughan wrote

Now thats funny, got a pair?? lol wink

[b0d8b5d19ca]Hey zr2152[/b0d8b5d19ca] I didn't know the problem was that serious buddy, that thread was hilarious, here it is

you are 20 (underage) but got a pic of what looks like natie light on ur page, ur banned buddy thats it (just kidding). funny stuff, I better keep this up if i'm not getting paid here, people oughtta know buds.[/quote0d8b5d19ca]

Oh no, you reported me?!!!?!?!?!? shock shock shock

Why do you onyl do personal attacks? Cause you were put on hold?

egyptianruin

12-05-2007 21:18:47

[quoteaf81c74acc="iwillpayunow4green"]Csulli did my last post ruffle ur feathers a little? Awww, I'm sorry. Ban! Ban!![/quoteaf81c74acc]
are you asking to be banned? because I would like that. [/drama queen]

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 21:48:54

I dont know zr2152 maybe cause the the Cavs and LeBron choked today buddy. Go Cavs??? They got their ASSES kicked!! HAHAHAHAH

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 21:51:21

Why are you guys throwing around the word "ban" as if I did somthing illegal? Is that what you want egyptiunruin? Shakin' in my boots.

zr2152

12-05-2007 22:05:46

[quote1fbe36d9ef="iwillpayunow4green"]I dont know zr2152 maybe cause the the Cavs and LeBron choked today buddy. Go Cavs??? They got their ASSES kicked!! HAHAHAHAH[/quote1fbe36d9ef]

umm okay..yeah it sucks to be 6-1 in the playoffs so far this year. I think detroit is the only other team to have a better overall record, 7-0.

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 22:08:29

yeah I like LeBron seriously, just not you zr2152. lol

zr2152

12-05-2007 22:25:30

[quote6edaf4560d="iwillpayunow4green"]yeah I like LeBron seriously, just not you zr2152. lol[/quote6edaf4560d]

obviously

iwillpayunow4green

12-05-2007 23:00:53

It's good to see that 2DollarDeal has a support group that consists of underaged drinkers (zr2152) and men who go to womens hair salons (O4F-Manofice). Dumb and Dumber. You two little fairies are made for each other. LOL

manOFice

13-05-2007 08:46:39

[quotec34dc2fc95="iwillpayunow4green"]It's good to see that 2DollarDeal has a support group that consists of underaged drinkers (zr2152) and men who go to womens hair salons (O4F-Manofice). Dumb and Dumber. You two little fairies are made for each other. LOL[/quotec34dc2fc95]

So you now resorted to just making fun of people instead of posting the video and shutting up? And while you get your hair done by some dude i'll be laughing cuz i have a hot chick doing mine.

iwillpayunow4green

13-05-2007 09:23:29

Bahhaahahahaha!!!! O4F-Manofice, I said if I was wrong I would post the video fairyboy,tinkerjenn I mean tinkerbell. Back on topic and besides you being a lil sweetass, I still didn't get paid.

People don't do 2DollarDeal, them and their support are idiot scammers!!!

iwillpayunow4green

13-05-2007 09:23:56

Bahhaahahahaha!!!! O4F-Manofice, I said if I was wrong I would post the video fairyboy,tinkerjenn I mean tinkerbell. Back on topic and besides you being a lil sweetass, I still didn't get paid.

People don't do 2DollarDeal, them and their little support group are idiot scammers!!!

manOFice

13-05-2007 09:26:29

[quotedd8e8533ff="iwillpayunow4green"]Bahhaahahahaha!!!! O4F-Manofice, I said if I was wrong I would post the video fairyboy,tinkerjenn I mean tinkerbell. Back on topic and besides you being a lil sweetass, I still didn't get paid.

People don't do 2DollarDeal, them and their little support group are idiot scammers!!![/quotedd8e8533ff]

Stop double posting. And your so full of shit. You know you're wrong and just scared to post the video.

iwillpayunow4green

13-05-2007 09:47:18

Didn't mean to double post but I just thought ur pretty cool for getting a haircut and a handjob. We should all be more like O4F-Manofice guys..... )

manOFice

13-05-2007 09:48:56

[quoted62dfcd117="iwillpayunow4green"]Didn't mean to double post but I just thought ur pretty cool for getting a haircut and a handjob. We should all be more like O4F-Manofice guys..... )[/quoted62dfcd117]

Again...just making fun of us instead of proving your innocence.. just post the video or shut up.

iwillpayunow4green

13-05-2007 10:25:57

Guys don't do 2DollarDeal and Officially4Free sounds a little fishy too. O4F-Manofice is not smart representive of his site. I wouldn't bother with them either.

manOFice

13-05-2007 10:37:08

[quote381b463994="iwillpayunow4green"]Guys don't do 2DollarDeal and Officially4Free sounds a little fishy too. O4F-Manofice is not smart representive of his site. I wouldn't bother with them either.[/quote381b463994]

Well for one thing you are NOT welcome to the officially4free network. And anyone basing any opinion on sites based on you aren't either.

CollidgeGraduit

13-05-2007 13:07:44

iwillpayunow4green has been banned. Not only has he been rude here, but he has been rude to other users via PM, and has threadcrapped with the purpose of harassing the 2DD owner. That gets a permaban.

manOFice

13-05-2007 13:10:02

Thank god

zr2152

13-05-2007 19:41:46

)

Thanks for sticking up for me Glenn..but seriously..a hair dresser?

haha j/k...love you.

cubbieco

13-05-2007 23:05:22

Not that this hasn't been entertaining, but it was time for the ban.

I would like to complement the 2 dollar deal owner for being so patient and professional in the posts here. You represented yourself well.

Anybody (I mean any intelligent person) who reads this thread will see that 2dollardeal was acting correctly.

I'm surprised that you only require two offers for the $50 green when you only get around $40 for that. I didn't know the margin was so tight and I'm just amazed that you can do it and pay so high.

DollarDealNetwork

14-05-2007 09:45:25

[quote5a4021b893="cubbieco"]
I would like to complement the 2 dollar deal owner for being so patient and professional in the posts here. You represented yourself well.[/quote5a4021b893]

Thank you so much to everyone D

[quote5a4021b893="cubbieco"]Anybody (I mean any intelligent person) who reads this thread will see that 2dollardeal was acting correctly.[/quote5a4021b893]

Again thank you D D

[quote5a4021b893="cubbieco"]I'm surprised that you only require two offers for the $50 green when you only get around $40 for that. I didn't know the margin was so tight and I'm just amazed that you can do it and pay so high.[/quote5a4021b893]

Margins are always tight but I really wanted a great site. I want to reward my customers for working hard to get greens and promote my site. What better way then paying the most I can possibly pay. Well that and giving away free money every few months D .

gator1002

16-05-2007 08:21:56

You meen its over???? What will I do with my day now?

16-05-2007 08:26:33

[quote1a5c7d1ae5="gator1002"]You meen its over???? What will I do with my day now?[/quote1a5c7d1ae5]

rofl