SavingSmart Conformation E-mail

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60062

hitnaui

18-04-2007 22:26:31

I did the saving smart offer and I did not receive a conformation e-mail nor did I get credit for do the offer. I sent them a e-mail asking if they would send me a conformation e-mail because I have already been billed for it, and they said that "We are currently unable to locate your membership and process your request with the information provided in your email." So they said to send them my information so they can locate my account. I sent them my information. I was wondering after/if they send me a conformation e-mail would I have to submit a credit request to receive credit or will it automatically credit me?!?

DollarDealNetwork

19-04-2007 10:15:47

[quote3ad7edc18a="hitnaui"]I did the saving smart offer and I did not receive a conformation e-mail nor did I get credit for do the offer. I sent them a e-mail asking if they would send me a conformation e-mail because I have already been billed for it, and they said that "We are currently unable to locate your membership and process your request with the information provided in your email." So they said to send them my information so they can locate my account. I sent them my information. I was wondering after/if they send me a conformation e-mail would I have to submit a credit request to receive credit or will it automatically credit me?!?[/quote3ad7edc18a]

You would have to file a credit request ).