Credit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58867

otherone

05-04-2007 15:44:19

I did two different credit offers. One was netflix and the other was bubbadvd. Having trouble getting credit on them. I did'nt get a confirmation email from the bubba website, so I dont know how to request manual credit. What should I do?

DollarDealNetwork

05-04-2007 21:09:05

[quoteba242883fe="otherone"]I did two different credit offers. One was netflix and the other was bubbadvd. Having trouble getting credit on them. I did'nt get a confirmation email from the bubba website, so I dont know how to request manual credit. What should I do?[/quoteba242883fe]

You must have missed the part on each offer explaining how long they take to credit lol .

Netflix takes 14-21 days to credit ?
bubbadvd credited for you if your who I think you are 8) .

otherone

05-04-2007 21:33:01

Yeah, bubba did. No, your right, I did'nt see that. My fault. Thanks for the help!

cubbieco

30-05-2007 18:28:46

[quoteb55ec50753="2DollarDeal"][quoteb55ec50753="otherone"]I did two different credit offers. One was netflix and the other was bubbadvd. Having trouble getting credit on them. I did'nt get a confirmation email from the bubba website, so I dont know how to request manual credit. What should I do?[/quoteb55ec50753]

You must have missed the part on each offer explaining how long they take to credit lol .

Netflix takes 14-21 days to credit ?
bubbadvd credited for you if your who I think you are 8) .[/quoteb55ec50753]

On the site you have Netflix listed as less than 7 days. As far as I know you get Netflix credit after you become a paying member (the 14-21 days you listed above). When you get a chance will you update the offer page with this info? I have a referral who was a little confused.

Thanks for the great site.

DollarDealNetwork

02-06-2007 07:41:45

[quotee360aa4ffe="cubbieco"]On the site you have Netflix listed as less than 7 days. As far as I know you get Netflix credit after you become a paying member (the 14-21 days you listed above). When you get a chance will you update the offer page with this info? I have a referral who was a little confused.

Thanks for the great site.[/quotee360aa4ffe]

You do not need to become a paying member on netflix, credit will be issued for a trial membership. I just switched to a new publisher that assures me all will credit in 7 days or less. If I find credit slower I will adjust it on the site.