Difference between Bargain and Bargain II

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54325

V-Bux Dave

17-02-2007 14:45:32

I just did a search of this forum and didn't find what I'm looking for, so I guess this one doesn't rate the "Stupid" Icon.

I just looked at the offer list on paypal.2dollardeal, and I see "Bargain", "Bargain Cars", "Bargain Cars II", "Bargain Homes", and "Bargain Homes II". What is the difference, are they call independent offers, can you do one of them even if you have done one of the other ones in the past? (I'm pretty sure I did a "Bargain Networks" combo offer on a Get Paid to Try site in the past. Can I still do "Bargain Cars" and/or "Bargain Cars II". I don't want to fraud inadvertently.

Thanks for you help.

CorpRebel

17-02-2007 14:53:46

GOOD Question. I saw those myself and was curious about the difference but won't do them until I get clarification.

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)

gmario

17-02-2007 15:27:32

for some reason i can only do bargain.com and if i try any of those it says im already regitser with them so i cant do any of them is wierd but oh well

DollarDealNetwork

17-02-2007 20:28:07

You can only do one bargain home offer. All of the rest you can do ). The offers originally had explanation but must have got lost when transfered script and I never noticed. Will correct and clarify tonight.

laurelwm

28-02-2007 11:54:55

[quote55ce29a3ea="2DollarDeal"]You can only do one bargain home offer. All of the rest you can do ). The offers originally had explanation but must have got lost when transfered script and I never noticed. Will correct and clarify tonight.[/quote55ce29a3ea]

Please verify so I can be sure I am not missing something - Bargain Cars and Bargain Cars II are two different offers and can both be done by the same person????

Thanks,
Laurel

laurelwm

12-03-2007 17:00:45

[quote4e28f982a1="laurelwm"][quote4e28f982a1="2DollarDeal"]You can only do one bargain home offer. All of the rest you can do ). The offers originally had explanation but must have got lost when transfered script and I never noticed. Will correct and clarify tonight.[/quote4e28f982a1]

Please verify so I can be sure I am not missing something - Bargain Cars and Bargain Cars II are two different offers and can both be done by the same person????

Thanks,
Laurel[/quote4e28f982a1]

Anyone???

moviemadnessman

12-03-2007 17:06:32

While I cannot personally verify this, it should count as 2 different offers, even though they are almost the same. I believe only Bargain Homes/Bargain Homes II are the same thing, but all of the others (Bargain, Bargain II, Bargain Cars, Bargain Cars II) should be 4 different offers.

When in doubt, check where it sends you for the offer. If the URL is the same as the other by the same name (ie if Bargain Homes is the same as Bargain Homes II), then don't try it. I think that you'd be safe, though.

DollarDealNetwork

12-03-2007 17:19:07

[quote19fbde62bd="moviemadnessman"]While I cannot personally verify this, it should count as 2 different offers, even though they are almost the same. I believe only Bargain Homes/Bargain Homes II are the same thing, but all of the others (Bargain, Bargain II, Bargain Cars, Bargain Cars II) should be 4 different offers.

When in doubt, check where it sends you for the offer. If the URL is the same as the other by the same name (ie if Bargain Homes is the same as Bargain Homes II), then don't try it. I think that you'd be safe, though.[/quote19fbde62bd]

Correct my publisher has said that both bargain Auto offers are separate and may be completed individually.

Margot530

24-03-2007 08:24:54

I have a question regarding Hud Homes Now and Bargin Homes. Are they the same offer? I did Hud Homes Now, and it was charged to my b account by bargin homes...been afraid to do it also for the poss of frauding.

You answered some questions I had. I knew that only one Bargin Home, whether I or II, could be done, but wasn't sure about the Bargin Cars...I figured the same rules applied, but now know different...thanks for that!

Margot wink

DollarDealNetwork

24-03-2007 12:06:49

[quotee570db878d="Margot530"]I have a question regarding Hud Homes Now and Bargin Homes. Are they the same offer? I did Hud Homes Now, and it was charged to my b account by bargin homes...been afraid to do it also for the poss of frauding.

You answered some questions I had. I knew that only one Bargin Home, whether I or II, could be done, but wasn't sure about the Bargin Cars...I figured the same rules applied, but now know different...thanks for that!

Margot wink[/quotee570db878d]

Yes HUD Homes and Pricestore ( another Bargain network site ) are considered different offers. You can do each of those offers and the normal bargain ones outlined above.

)

Margot530

24-03-2007 13:43:45

[quote3ce48c970b="2DollarDeal"][quote3ce48c970b="Margot530"]I have a question regarding Hud Homes Now and Bargin Homes. Are they the same offer? I did Hud Homes Now, and it was charged to my b account by bargin homes...been afraid to do it also for the poss of frauding.

Margot wink[/quote3ce48c970b]

Yes HUD Homes and Pricestore ( another Bargain network site ) are considered different offers. You can do each of those offers and the normal bargain ones outlined above.

)[/quote3ce48c970b]

Very Awesome! Thank you so much for the clarification...and a karma point to you!

Margot D

Margot530

24-03-2007 17:42:28

Hey all you out there wondering about this bargin network...

Some of the above is not true! I have never signed up for a "Bargin Network" anything...cars or homes. But I have signed up for the Price Store and Hud Homes Now. Both of these are linked to the Bargin network. I just did a Bargin Homes offer (thought I was in the clear) and was denied because I am already a member........

Be careful, as some sites will allow a dup sign up and then you go red. Fortunately this particular site just let me know I was already a member, and no adverse consequences.

Thanks,

Margot

DollarDealNetwork

24-03-2007 18:40:13

[quote779af89335="Margot530"]Hey all you out there wondering about this bargin network...

Some of the above is not true! I have never signed up for a "Bargin Network" anything...cars or homes. But I have signed up for the Price Store and Hud Homes Now. Both of these are linked to the Bargin network. I just did a Bargin Homes offer (thought I was in the clear) and was denied because I am already a member........

Be careful, as some sites will allow a dup sign up and then you go red. Fortunately this particular site just let me know I was already a member, and no adverse consequences.

Thanks,

Margot[/quote779af89335]

When you join any Bargain network site it automatically signs you in to the bargain network. So if you join pricestore then try to join bargain autos it will tell you your a member and will display a logged in screen. That is why you need to clear cookies before doing offers. Each offer is seperate and can be joined once.

Margot530

30-03-2007 23:24:08

I have an update on the BN issue. I signed up for bargin cars I then tried to do bargin cars II...was a no go. I spoke to the corporate office, and the reason the second b cars II did not go through was that I was still a member of b cars I at the time I tried to sign up. She did however state that hud homes now and bargin homes are an identical offer, just advertised a bit differently. I only explained my confusion over the different sites, and did not go into crediting issues....duh! But am still leery of trying to do bargin homes, since have done hud homes now...I'm doing this on 2dollardeals now, so I hope if any issues arise you know that I've done this with owners okay........ lol lol lol

Have fun all!

Margot

Oh, and want to say that I have a printed copy of your guide to crediting, and have followed it to the letter. wink