hold on an account

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52830

yummeinmytumme

30-01-2007 16:42:22

i have a ref. that was paid for going green on a 2dollar site for me.... ? it wasnt untill i submitted for aprroval that i was notified that his account was put on hold. admins reply
A user you referred, ("...."), has been placed on hold. Your status is not affected when a referral is placed on hold, but they do not count toward your referral requirements. Here is the explanation we gave them

Offer Fraud It has been determined that you have frauded one of the offers you completed. This includes providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offfer more than once.

The following notes were also included

This user has been placed on hold for offer fraud, namely true.com.

i want to help him get this hold of his account. what can he do to get that hold of his account?

BD2006BD

30-01-2007 17:14:56

He can't, and shouldn't be placed off hold if he frauded an offer.

yummeinmytumme

30-01-2007 18:29:50

is there anything to rectify this situation? i paid him upfront because he had a higher TR than me. He did green (for both ae.2dollardeal and abercrombie.2dollardeal...) but then he had to bust a fraud and go red! i lost $30! is there any way i can get that back?

TryinToGetPaid

30-01-2007 18:31:38

Who was it?

ilanbg

30-01-2007 18:38:53

Contact the person you traded with and tell them to put out or get out.

DollarDealNetwork

31-01-2007 11:28:20

[quote60bacace16="yummeinmytumme"]is there anything to rectify this situation? i paid him upfront because he had a higher TR than me. He did green (for both ae.2dollardeal and abercrombie.2dollardeal...) but then he had to bust a fraud and go red! i lost $30! is there any way i can get that back?[/quote60bacace16]

File a paypal dispute as soon as possible. This user will stay on hold for offer fraud 8(.