Suggestion:

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51714

ilanbg

17-01-2007 18:30:50

I already suggested offering paypal on every site, and I'm still waiting on that, but my other suggestion is to offer custom order on every site too. Or maybe just gifts for things larger than 9 referrals.

What do you think? Possibility?

DollarDealNetwork

17-01-2007 21:46:45

[quote767964caab="ilanbg"]I already suggested offering paypal on every site, and I'm still waiting on that, but my other suggestion is to offer custom order on every site too. Or maybe just gifts for things larger than 9 referrals.

What do you think? Possibility?[/quote767964caab]

At this time I am not going to list paypal as an option on any site except the paypal site. Paypal options are a way for frauders to continue to steal from sites. They can only have one physical address though 8).

I will make a compromise with the professionals like yourself. If you complete one site (not paypal.2dollardeal.com) and post proof pics I will allow paypal on all future cash outs 8).

For custom orders again I have no plans for gifts larger then 9 referrals 8(.

trippmarxx

17-01-2007 21:50:08

This is a bit off topic, but I've completed 3 instant offers, and on the mastercard site, I didn't have as much as problem with offers going through as I am with paypal site.....Know why it could be taking so long? (Also, I've traded before, and know all about cookies, pop-up blockers, use IExplorer, etc., and how to clear everything before hitting up each site, so I know it's not a cookies or browser thing...

DollarDealNetwork

17-01-2007 22:31:59

[quoteb784c86ce1="trippmarxx"]This is a bit off topic, but I've completed 3 instant offers, and on the mastercard site, I didn't have as much as problem with offers going through as I am with paypal site.....Know why it could be taking so long? (Also, I've traded before, and know all about cookies, pop-up blockers, use IExplorer, etc., and how to clear everything before hitting up each site, so I know it's not a cookies or browser thing...[/quoteb784c86ce1]

Open a support ticket and tell me the 3 offers done and I will triple check for you. 8)
Mikhail

shaggz

18-01-2007 06:09:22

[quote17c61543da="2DollarDeal"][quote17c61543da="ilanbg"]I already suggested offering paypal on every site, and I'm still waiting on that, but my other suggestion is to offer custom order on every site too. Or maybe just gifts for things larger than 9 referrals.

What do you think? Possibility?[/quote17c61543da]

At this time I am not going to list paypal as an option on any site except the paypal site. Paypal options are a way for frauders to continue to steal from sites. They can only have one physical address though 8).

I will make a compromise with the professionals like yourself. If you complete one site (not paypal.2dollardeal.com) and post proof pics I will allow paypal on all future cash outs 8).

For custom orders again I have no plans for gifts larger then 9 referrals 8(.[/quote17c61543da]

I'm liking the sounds of that compromise, as I just finished the mastercards site ;)

DollarDealNetwork

18-01-2007 07:44:00

[quoteee7b2c23a4="shaggz"][quoteee7b2c23a4="2DollarDeal"][quoteee7b2c23a4="ilanbg"]I already suggested offering paypal on every site, and I'm still waiting on that, but my other suggestion is to offer custom order on every site too. Or maybe just gifts for things larger than 9 referrals.

What do you think? Possibility?[/quoteee7b2c23a4]

For custom orders again I have no plans for gifts larger then 9 referrals 8(.[/quoteee7b2c23a4]

I'm liking the sounds of that compromise, as I just finished the mastercards site ;)[/quoteee7b2c23a4]

Polo 8)

That doesn't count since you received paypal. The compromise only works if you get an actual gift card shipped to you. This allows me to verify users and addresses 8).

Mikhail

shaggz

18-01-2007 08:49:32

[quotedaa7f32943="2DollarDeal"][quotedaa7f32943="shaggz"][quotedaa7f32943="2DollarDeal"][quotedaa7f32943="ilanbg"]I already suggested offering paypal on every site, and I'm still waiting on that, but my other suggestion is to offer custom order on every site too. Or maybe just gifts for things larger than 9 referrals.

What do you think? Possibility?[/quotedaa7f32943]

For custom orders again I have no plans for gifts larger then 9 referrals 8(.[/quotedaa7f32943]

I'm liking the sounds of that compromise, as I just finished the mastercards site ;)[/quotedaa7f32943]

Polo 8)

That doesn't count since you received paypal. The compromise only works if you get an actual gift card shipped to you. This allows me to verify users and addresses 8).

Mikhail[/quotedaa7f32943]

ahh, darn ;) i'll send ya Thank you card, how's that work? ;P you'll get my address then hehe

ilanbg

18-01-2007 12:05:22

[quote80644a0665="2DollarDeal"]I will make a compromise with the professionals like yourself. If you complete one site (not paypal.2dollardeal.com) and post proof pics I will allow paypal on all future cash outs 8).[/quote80644a0665]

Does this apply to the visa, mastercard, and/or amazon site? (Particularly interested about the amazon site; halfway through it thus far.)

Either way, sounds good!

ilanbg

21-01-2007 21:42:24

[quotebde31faf10="ilanbg"]Does this apply to the visa, mastercard, and/or amazon site? (Particularly interested about the amazon site; halfway through it thus far.)[/quotebde31faf10]

DollarDealNetwork

21-01-2007 22:14:30

[quote384d7b170e="ilanbg"][quote384d7b170e="ilanbg"]Does this apply to the visa, mastercard, and/or amazon site? (Particularly interested about the amazon site; halfway through it thus far.)[/quote384d7b170e][/quote384d7b170e]

Sorry 8( thought I had replied to this. Yes it applies to any non paypal site. I ship actual cards or gift certificates on all sites except paypal..
Mikhail

Gigante

23-01-2007 20:44:15

Yeah, sites without paypal are cool. I love getting actual gift. Paypal doesnt even seem like money.