Flash Player Problem

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77939

TFOAF

01-12-2008 18:48:10

So I've been noticing this more and more ...

Sometimes when a website loads with Flash ... sometimes an error message comes up asking me to dismiss or continue, with some errors and stuff, almost like a debug window.

I was on this stock website, and for my friends it works fine, but when I use it, the graph is not accurate (it's real time), and the dot isn't in the right spot, sometimes the graph is just a straight line, AND the numbers don't change which is supposed to change reflecting the real time stock value.

What could be the problem? I've uninstalled Flash manually using Adobe's Flash removal tool, and then I reinstalled it using their tool. (This is all in Firefox)

And when I go to the site in Internet Explorer, it just bugs out and the graph doesn't even work.

Could this be an issue because I have Adobe Flash CS4 installed? I don't think so considering when I uninstalled Flash, it made me reinstall it.

Any help would be appreciated. And yes, I'm going to use your help.

Thanks!

manOFice

01-12-2008 19:37:51

try using the standalone flash installer

TFOAF

01-12-2008 19:52:59

That's what I did, lol. I figured it out ... Avast was blocking some script from the site, so I allowed the site and now it works flawlessly. P

manOFice

02-12-2008 03:18:41

[quote7f0b5765b2="TFOAF"]That's what I did, lol. I figured it out ... Avast was blocking some script from the site, so I allowed the site and now it works flawlessly. P[/quote7f0b5765b2]

)