I'm looking to buy a 22" or 24" monitor from Dell.
I would gladly drop $400-$450 for the 2407WFP, but as of now the monitor is still around $500.
- Budget $300-$400
- Use Very casual...Word processing, web browsing, watching movies
- Don't need card reader or USB ports
- Will be used mostly with Dell Inspiron E1405 (Laptop)
- Would like to have ability to use XBOX 360 or Wii w/ monitor
- Would prefer adjustable stand
- Help reduce eyestrain
The bigger the better ) I'd go for 24
I've got the Dell 2407WFP (free from I-Deal). It's really worth it. Has all the bells-and-whistles. Although, for the limited usage you're going to get out of it, I would go with a cheaper 24-incher.