Question about getting site to load

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73611

slambam

06-02-2008 16:48:45

Alright, I don't know if you all can help me here, but I figure it won't hurt to ask. I need to do tests for my job. I have the option of doing them at home or at work, but frankly I don't have the time at work. The problem is I can't get it to load at home. The website is http//www.cutrainingonline.com/tlc/ I tried it in Opera and Firefox and the page opens, except the middle part where a login screen shows up I see something saying

"Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Could not find file 'D\cutrainingonline\cutrainingonline.com\_write\TLC\.mdb'.

/tlc/includes/modDB.asp, line 94"

When I try it on IE, is says "Page cannot be displayed, There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. Please try the following..." So, I was wondering if anybody has any tips to get it to work! I tried deleting cookies/files, and I try it every once in a while so it's not just a one time thing. At work we use Citrix on the computers, and IE as the web browser. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I did ask other at work if they have had problems, a couple have but a couple haven't. I don't know if theres much you guys can help with, but I figured I'd give it a try.

EDIT I just restarted and tried it on Firefox, I get the login box to appear, type in my info and the popup box after I login won't appear! My popups are disabled, damn technology.

TryinToGetPaid

06-02-2008 18:13:49

I can't get it to load, same error.

slambam

06-02-2008 18:33:17

I'm retarded, I got it to go. I still can't get it to go on the Firefox. I have Firefox as my main so when I click the link it goes there. The link in my email is actually different than the one I posted, it has the name of the business on the end. I didn't realize that when Firefox loaded, it changed the link, so just assuming it was the same, I was copying the wrong link into Opera and IE. Go figure I've been wondering about it for a while and then the time I post it I figure it out so I feel like an idiot.