Need help with a tv purchase

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69757

ClassAct

25-09-2007 16:51:56

I have a 50 in sony hd beast in the living room, In my room, some old thing from like mid 90's so needing to upgrade my room tv, I want a great tv without breaking the bank to play 360 on it, I watch tv but not that much, just sports games and friday night lights really, anyone have any suggestion, i will most likely be going to best buy this weekend to get one. thanks

samz465

25-09-2007 18:27:24

Lol...check the 40234650 other TV threads =P.
I think DMorris has posted enough about TV's that you'd get a thing or two outa previous threads.

jeagle82

26-09-2007 08:35:01

[quote9e3f5b178c="ClassAct"]I have a 50 in sony hd beast in the living room, In my room, some old thing from like mid 90's so needing to upgrade my room tv, I want a great tv without breaking the bank to play 360 on it, I watch tv but not that much, just sports games and friday night lights really, anyone have any suggestion, i will most likely be going to best buy this weekend to get one. thanks[/quote9e3f5b178c]

Yeah, really, you need to just look around and research what TV is best for you. You can't expect even the best TV expert out there to make a decent suggestion for a TV for you without knowing a lot of details about what your needs are.

Check out AVS Forum. They have lots of people who konw what they're talking about over there and threads on pretty much every single TV that's ever been manufactured!

Also, use Cnet.com and ConsumerReports.org to check what the experts are saying for each TV that piques your interest.