Pinnacle Studio 11

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64871

zr2152

19-06-2007 07:31:34

So I decided to get this program because windows movie maker just wasnt doing it for me. Anyone ever use this program before and like it?

Ive never used it before but I heard that it was a good program.

dmorris68

19-06-2007 08:57:55

I'm curious as to what WMM wasn't doing for you?

I've haven't used v11 but I've used older versions of Pinnacle, as well as a lot of other popular video capture/editing apps at one time or another, and quite honestly I keep coming back to WMM. I use it for all of my capture and editing work, then use Nero Vision to author and transcode DVD's. WMM has a surprising amount of functionality, titles, transitions, and effects. My only minor gripes with it are some inflexible titles and only a single audio track, but that's not an issue for 99% of the editing I do. shrug

manOFice

19-06-2007 09:02:44

I like Ulead Video Studio myself.

zr2152

20-06-2007 12:57:10

[quotee25bfd384c="dmorris68"]I'm curious as to what WMM wasn't doing for you?

I've haven't used v11 but I've used older versions of Pinnacle, as well as a lot of other popular video capture/editing apps at one time or another, and quite honestly I keep coming back to WMM. I use it for all of my capture and editing work, then use Nero Vision to author and transcode DVD's. WMM has a surprising amount of functionality, titles, transitions, and effects. My only minor gripes with it are some inflexible titles and only a single audio track, but that's not an issue for 99% of the editing I do. shrug[/quotee25bfd384c]

Well see I lost the version of WMM that came with my laptop when I had to get my HD replaced. I forgot to back it up (well that is cause Circuit City replaced it when it didnt need to be replaced, just my burner...so thanks to those biotches i lost a lot of data...okay sorry thats another story). So when I tried to get it again, it was bugged and it shut down on me EVERYTIME. I got the standard windows error. So I heard that regcure could fix it..nope. So I was out of options so I just decided to do this.

If anyone wants to send me WMM then that would be wonderful. The link from download.com just wasnt doing it for me. Pinnacle seemed very similar so I decided to do that.