Erratic Gameplay

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56025

theysayjump

06-03-2007 22:33:11

A game that I play for some reason just started acting erratically when being played online. Last week it worked fine, then all of a sudden, it's as if everything is sped up about 5 times faster than it should be. I've checked all of the settings, it's all as it should be.

I've never had this problem, checked to see if others are complaining about it but they're not. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it many-a-time since then and it's still not working. It's fully patched up to the most recent version.

Any ideas what it might be?

TFOAF

07-03-2007 05:18:52

Maybe

A. Uber lag
B. There's this software thing that you install that makes your gameply like 500 times faster, lol.

That's about all I can think of. D

Killer722

07-03-2007 06:02:54

Are we talking about an emulator? Those often have speed up options. Could you tell us the name of the game?

Also, make sure you check you're bodies settings, you might be moving 5 times too slow and you're just confused.

theysayjump

07-03-2007 11:56:40

No this isn't due to any in-game options, it's completely internet connection dependent. The game works fine not being played online, as do other games. The settings for online gameplay is the same for offline gameplay.

The game is Hidden And Dangerous 2.

TFOAF

07-03-2007 12:33:49

^ Lag. Sometimes if there's lag, it may not pause...and therefore it tries to catch up by going incredibly fast.