What is a Good Slide show program

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53808

zr2152

11-02-2007 21:55:56

So i want to make this awesome slide show for my 2nd year at college (with all my pictures of course).

I want to be able to add music and of course slide transitions to it.

I tried using windows media maker but I kept getting windows errors while I was in the middle of a project so basically im not using that anymore. Something along the lines of that program would be great.

Any suggestions or what progam that I could get (not but) maybe from a torrent site or even download.com.

Does Nero 7 let you insert pictures and what not?

Links would be appreciated. Thanks!

ILoveToys

12-02-2007 17:47:36

I'm pretty sure you have to have a mac to do anything that one might consider multimedia. You can only use buisness apps on pcs....Just ask the apple guy.

CollidgeGraduit

12-02-2007 17:50:25

[quotee8fd899751="zr2152"]So i want to make this awesome slide show for my 2nd year at college (with all my pictures of course).

I tried using windows media maker but I kept getting windows errors while I was in the middle of a project so basically im not using that anymore. Something along the lines of that program would be great.

Any suggestions or what progam that I could get (not but) maybe from a torrent site or even download.com.

Links would be appreciated. Thanks![/quotee8fd899751]

Sounds like a basic powerpoint presentation would work

zr2152

12-02-2007 18:02:07

[quote1326abf1e0="CollidgeGraduit"][quote1326abf1e0="zr2152"]So i want to make this awesome slide show for my 2nd year at college (with all my pictures of course).

Links would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote1326abf1e0]

Sounds like a basic powerpoint presentation would work[/quote1326abf1e0]

yeah but i dont think that I could do the things that you can do in windows movie maker with a basic powerpoint presentation. Can you?

And now is the time that I wish that I had a mac.

CollidgeGraduit

12-02-2007 18:02:46

[quote64792abcff="zr2152"][quote64792abcff="CollidgeGraduit"][quote64792abcff="zr2152"]So i want to make this awesome slide show for my 2nd year at college (with all my pictures of course).

Links would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote64792abcff]

Sounds like a basic powerpoint presentation would work[/quote64792abcff]

yeah but i dont think that I could do the things that you can do in windows movie maker with a basic powerpoint presentation. Can you?

And now is the time that I wish that I had a mac.[/quote64792abcff]

I guess you'd have to be more specific. I've done Powerpoint presentations with music and slide transitions

zr2152

12-02-2007 20:38:11

[quote616b1a51c7="CollidgeGraduit"][quote616b1a51c7="zr2152"][quote616b1a51c7="CollidgeGraduit"][quote616b1a51c7="zr2152"]So i want to make this awesome slide show for my 2nd year at college (with all my pictures of course).

Links would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote616b1a51c7]

Sounds like a basic powerpoint presentation would work[/quote616b1a51c7]

And now is the time that I wish that I had a mac.[/quote616b1a51c7]

I guess you'd have to be more specific. I've done Powerpoint presentations with music and slide transitions[/quote616b1a51c7]

Well WMM lets you make your project into an AVI file and then you can make that into DVD format and put it onto a DVD to watch it and what not and it has better quality.

I dont think that you can do that with pp.

ugghhh ill just go out and buy a mac tomorrow night.