No Sound from Audioblaster Device

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52315

EatChex89

24-01-2007 19:06:32

So this is stupid. No sound will play on my computer. This just happened after I stuck in my DVD Player drive which shouldn't mess anything up.

But iTunes won't even liplayli when I have the Audioblaster card selected. It'll play on my Realtek and C-Media card. My Audioblaster is my best card and the only one that lets me use 5.1 sound.

WTF is going on?

Also, no sound comes out from anything else, internet, system, video. And Rhapsody won't play either...

Any tips?

Everything in volume control is turned UP and does not have the mute button checked.

phriq

24-01-2007 20:05:38

have you tried to reinstall your drivers?...also, (not to sound like your stupid) but i forget all the time to check the speaker connection to the pc. lol i have had this happen and its just that the speakers became unpluged...

EatChex89

24-01-2007 20:13:55

[quote58c77af109="phriq"]have you tried to reinstall your drivers?...also, (not to sound like your stupid) but i forget all the time to check the speaker connection to the pc. lol i have had this happen and its just that the speakers became unpluged...[/quote58c77af109]

I checked that. But literally, the iTunes little scroller button wouldn't MOVE until I switched sound card devices. Like iTunes knew I couldn't hear anything and was like "Well since you can't hear, I won't play."

phriq

24-01-2007 21:39:46

wow that is really wierd. have you tried reinstalling those programs? i dunno if it owuld help, jsut a thought.