Experian Advantage

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54185

stueybaby17

15-02-2007 21:28:17

Has anybody done this offer? I just did it and I was amazed. It knows everything about me! It's nuts!!

I dunno that's about it. I was just really impressed. I wasn't expecting much. But it was awesome.

Margot530

03-04-2007 07:32:40

I tried it, and it blew my mind! Not only do they know everything about you, but found a lot of inaccuracies that can be fixed.

It's a little scarey that these companies know sooooo much!!!!! Nothing to hide, but it is a strange feeling, like someone has been watching you on spy cam or something lol lol

Margot

stueybaby17

03-04-2007 09:24:11

[quoteddc946e3fe="Margot530"]I tried it, and it blew my mind! Not only do they know everything about you, but found a lot of inaccuracies that can be fixed.

It's a little scarey that these companies know sooooo much!!!!! Nothing to hide, but it is a strange feeling, like someone has been watching you on spy cam or something lol lol

Margot[/quoteddc946e3fe]

I know they told me stuff that I didn't even know. Like I knew I had college loans and how much they were for, but they knew the name of the company. They told me ever credit card I've ever had and every time I applied for credit. It made me laugh to see how many times I tried to get a credit card in the first week that I turned 18 P . Now I have to throw away about 20 offers a week. It's horrible, I come home from school and I have a whole box full of mail and then I rip up all the credit card offers and end up filling up the garbage can.

I was really impressed with the servive and I'm glad that I joined it. However I'm not really sure why I would need to have constant access to that information. . . i guess if I was really paranoid that somebody was going to steal my identity or whatever I would have a heads up that somebody applied for credit using my SS# before I just happened to get a bill for a ton of money.