New Anti-Scamming Policy

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53904

123StuffForFree

12-02-2007 21:45:03

We have updated our policy regarding the behavior of our users. Our terms now have the following clause

[ica3fe5f1fd]Any user banned from Anything4Free.com, FreeiPodGuide.com, or ReferralSwapper.com may be placed on hold.[/ica3fe5f1fd]

We retain full discretion in enforcing this rule. Being banned on one of those sites will not automatically result in being placed on hold. The following conditions must be met before a user is even considered for hold status
  1. [lica3fe5f1fd]We must receive a complaint from at least one of the user's referrals.
    [lica3fe5f1fd]The complaint must be through a support ticket on our site.
    [lica3fe5f1fd]The complaint must have a direct link to the post which bans the user.
    [lica3fe5f1fd]The complaint must include proof that the user that's banned is the same person who referred them.[/listoca3fe5f1fd]
    Additionally, the hold status may be reversed if the user makes things right with their referrals and the referrals withdraw their complaints.

We hope this policy helps create a better trading environment for our users.

Sincerely,
    Curt & Dave

TryinToGetPaid

13-02-2007 06:08:38

Wow. There goes a lot of your fan base, just about everyone is banned at A4F....

I keed, I keed.

chixdigit

07-03-2007 12:39:58

Someone by the name askillin on this site sent me a pm and told me he would pay $40 to do a referral on your site. I completed it for him immediately and next day PM him he said I will let you know when it goes green. It has been over a week now and I have not heard back from him. Am I just beat or is there something that can be done. Sorry I am really new at this and it seems like I got taken.

zr2152

07-03-2007 12:49:13

[quote486b7d115a="chixdigit"]Someone by the name askillin on this site sent me a pm and told me he would pay $40 to do a referral on your site. I completed it for him immediately and next day PM him he said I will let you know when it goes green. It has been over a week now and I have not heard back from him. Am I just beat or is there something that can be done. Sorry I am really new at this and it seems like I got taken.[/quote486b7d115a]

1. It look as though you might have gotten scammed because they payout per ref at 123 is a little over $35.

2. You can log into your account and see if youre green

3. Dave from 123 can put his account on hold until he pays you, just give him the ref link that you signed up for.

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 12:54:01

[quote373438d851="zr2152"][quote373438d851="chixdigit"]Someone by the name askillin on this site sent me a pm and told me he would pay $40 to do a referral on your site. I completed it for him immediately and next day PM him he said I will let you know when it goes green. It has been over a week now and I have not heard back from him. Am I just beat or is there something that can be done. Sorry I am really new at this and it seems like I got taken.[/quote373438d851]

1. It look as though you might have gotten scammed because they payout per ref at 123 is a little over $35.

2. You can log into your account and see if youre green

3. Dave from 123 can put his account on hold until he pays you, just give him the ref link that you signed up for.[/quote373438d851]

Unless he got his prize already. If he did dave could probably ban his IP so he can't scam other people.

123StuffForFree

07-03-2007 13:00:19

Please re-read the initial post in this thread. It explains everything.

-Dave

bbrs

21-03-2007 22:13:30

ellenleone26 is a scammer according to trainn, also other users of this site have said that ellenleone26 has scammed them too, check out my topic in the scammers forum
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57446

also another person said ellenleone26 scammed them too hre
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57435