Credit Card???

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52820

sjsienki

30-01-2007 15:31:14

My sister signed up for a true.com under me and it didn't ask her for her credit card information. Her account is active though, she can search and view and log in and out. I'm not sure why because I have done this myself for a trainn site and it asked me for my credit card info.

I do know that it usually takes less than an hour for true.com to credit and it has not credited yet. How long should I wait to do something? And what should that something be? Forward this to 123stuffforfree? or request a manual credit?

123StuffForFree

30-01-2007 15:43:08

[quote36d73e4257="sjsienki"]My sister signed up for a true.com under me and it didn't ask her for her credit card information. Her account is active though, she can search and view and log in and out. I'm not sure why because I have done this myself for a trainn site and it asked me for my credit card info.

I do know that it usually takes less than an hour for true.com to credit and it has not credited yet. How long should I wait to do something? And what should that something be? Forward this to 123stuffforfree? or request a manual credit?[/quote36d73e4257]

Our affiliate has told us that true.com seems to sometimes give women a membership without requiring a credit card. It's a good deal for those web surfers who see an ad for the service and want to try it out. But true does not pay a commission (or credit affiliates) when they do this. Unfortunately users must do a different offer when this happens.

-Dave

sjsienki

30-01-2007 15:49:35

Alright thanks for your help

corim123

02-02-2007 15:16:48

Yea its weird but whatever. Kinda sucks.