Ref Problems?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49589

CyCarp

10-12-2006 22:38:20

I hear that freepay has a lot of ref problems. They'll cancel some of your ref's or whatever. I was just curious if 123 does that? If I do something for like 7 refs, should I get 8? If I do only do 7 and they do take one away will it only take me back to 6 or do I have to start all over again? I'm just curious, I was just reading all the stuff in the freepay forum and it's getting me a little nervous, I should be done with my Wii is a week or two and I don't want to get screwed on it (and I'm just finishing up ipods.freepay, probably should have done iPods on a different site, oh well hopefully it works). Also, has anyone gotten a Wii on 123? I'm just curious if they already have them, or if they go out and buy them after refs are finished. I guess it might take a while if they do it that way.

zr2152

10-12-2006 22:52:00

[quotef2044937a1="CyCarp"]I hear that freepay has a lot of ref problems. They'll cancel some of your ref's or whatever. I was just curious if 123 does that? If I do something for like 7 refs, should I get 8? If I do only do 7 and they do take one away will it only take me back to 6 or do I have to start all over again? I'm just curious, I was just reading all the stuff in the freepay forum and it's getting me a little nervous, I should be done with my Wii is a week or two and I don't want to get screwed on it (and I'm just finishing up ipods.freepay, probably should have done iPods on a different site, oh well hopefully it works). Also, has anyone gotten a Wii on 123? I'm just curious if they already have them, or if they go out and buy them after refs are finished. I guess it might take a while if they do it that way.[/quotef2044937a1]

Freebie sites cancel offers usually due to fraud, so they DQ them not cancel them. For 123 and all freebie sites, if a referral itseld gets DQed then YOU do not have to start over. However, if for some reason that you get DQed then you will not be allowed to continue that site or the remaining sites across the network.

About the Wii, 123 gets them from amazon and yes they do have a site to get Wii's. I believe its games.123.

Hope that answers all your questions.

And I would avoid freepay from now on. If you do get approved, itll take months before you get your ipod. If you need/want it fast, then I would do ipods.123 because they approve your account within hours and ship fast. THey are awesome. I did their ipod site and was approved in 2 hours and recieved my gift within a week.

Pm me if you have anymore questions.

123StuffForFree

10-12-2006 23:36:34

Thanks for your interest in our network.

Assuming you and your referrals comply with our terms of service, there is no need to get any additional referrals 'just to be safe.' We are firm with the rules, but we do not look for excuses to place users on hold.

As zr2152 mentioned, if you submit an order and one of your referrals is placed on hold during the approval process then you do not need to start over. You just need to get a new referral to replace the user that went on hold.

As for the prizes, we order all prizes as needed (usually from Amazon, but not always) and have them shipped directly to the user. Our standard policy for prizes is to fulfill orders within 7 days (approval is 1 day). However, as noted on the home pages of our Wii and PS3 sites, those prizes are subject to availability. Until they are readily available we will allow users to take the cash equivalent, but if you are in a hurry to receive a Wii or PS3 and do not want to opt for the money option, I would not recommend pursuing those sites at this time.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

-Dave