suggestion

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74908

mikeman565

27-03-2008 15:48:21

Not to be a pain in the ass, but I really think you should get rid of the Ship INSTANTLY thing. I know you guys are good, its just that 5 days isnt instant, but I understand that you need time. However, if your trying to use that as a selling point, I would make sure it happens. Especially if I was knew to the whole scene, I would be pretty upset if I was a customer and promised instant payment. I know im not the only one waiting for a payment, so im sure everyone else feels the same way. Im just ranting because I have had the worst luck with this site from crediting, to manual credit, to now delay on payments. Just want it toooo end. Sorry, im done. Just a suggestion, maybe say ship fast!

YourGiftsFree

27-03-2008 22:21:15

[quoteea2710ea2c="mikeman565"]Not to be a pain in the ass, but I really think you should get rid of the Ship INSTANTLY thing. I know you guys are good, its just that 5 days isnt instant, but I understand that you need time. However, if your trying to use that as a selling point, I would make sure it happens. Especially if I was knew to the whole scene, I would be pretty upset if I was a customer and promised instant payment. I know im not the only one waiting for a payment, so im sure everyone else feels the same way. Im just ranting because I have had the worst luck with this site from crediting, to manual credit, to now delay on payments. Just want it toooo end. Sorry, im done. Just a suggestion, maybe say ship fast![/quoteea2710ea2c]

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will say orders usually go out within 24 hours or instantly. We are having a few delays right now with PayPal but it should be resolved soon. Im sorry for the inconvenience.