Top quality support

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74553

mikeman565

12-03-2008 16:01:24

Just letting everyone know who may browse through this forum of this sites support. Most people who post about sites are usually complaining and pointing out the negative aspects. So far this week Ive had a couple of problems with my account from being put on hold and revoked credit, and I must say this is the fastest response team I have ever come across on a freebie site. It wasnt even through AIM, their support tickets were responded to in minutes. Just a comment of a good job!

puppeteer

12-03-2008 16:35:57

glad everything is working out for ya!

sandra habina

12-03-2008 21:11:19

Oh yes I agree YGF and support are fantastic.

Way to go guys and Ms. Margot )

Margot530

13-03-2008 09:52:40

[quote625ab7cbfd="mikeman565"]Just letting everyone know who may browse through this forum of this sites support. Most people who post about sites are usually complaining and pointing out the negative aspects. So far this week Ive had a couple of problems with my account from being put on hold and revoked credit, and I must say this is the fastest response team I have ever come across on a freebie site. It wasnt even through AIM, their support tickets were responded to in minutes. Just a comment of a good job![/quote625ab7cbfd]

Thank you so much! It has been a real pleasure working with you, and will be delighted to help in any way I can in the future D

YGF Margot ;)

sandra habina

14-03-2008 16:21:28

I have been working on the new 2 for 1 Promo, which is over now.
But I wanted to comment on how fantastic YGF Admin and YGF Margot have always been in answering my questions and helping me with any concerns. It is such a pleasure to work with people who genuinely care and want to help you reach goals.

YGF is AWESOME and I just wanted to let other traders know this.
You can not find more pleasant support than this network.

Thank you again YOURGIFTSFREE AWESOME JOB.
)