A New and Original YGF Promotion, GREEN ONE, GET ONE!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74085

YourGiftsFree

26-02-2008 19:13:59

We here at The YourGiftsFree Network have brought you many unique and successful promotions, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Therefore, we are excited to announce the YourGiftsFree Green One, Get One Promotion! T

he first ten people to gain one new referral on ANY of our sites will be given a second referral completion free! Yes, whether you gain the referral on AllForOne, Plasmas2, Gifts, or LCDs, you will be given a second referral for free. Your referral must complete all their offer requirements after this announcement (i.e., no already half-completed referrals will count), and you must notify us of your desire to participate as well (through e-mail, support ticket, PM, etc.). After that, once your referral has completed the full credit requirement, reply to your support ticket telling us, (Or Call Us!) We will then add a second one to your account.

Multiple entries per person are accepted, but not on multiple sites. For example, User 1 may get a free ref on College, and another free ref on AllForOne, and perhaps even another free ref on Apple, but not two free refs on any one site. Also, you do not have to be unreferred to participate.

This promotion will last for exactly two weeks from the time of this announcement, meaning users will have until 1015 PM EST on Tuesday, March 11th, to participate.

We wish you the best of luck in the YourGiftsFree Green One, Get One Promotion! Please feel free to send in all questions or comments, and again, good luck!

Thanks,

-YGF

Margot530

27-02-2008 09:29:50

Hello Admin.

For clarification purposes. I have been asked this Is it possible to sign up unreferred, get a referral, and then use the free green as offer requirements? This is for both new users and those that have accounts, but not on all sites.

Thanks,

YGF Margot ;)

Also, this is filling up fast everyone...get your requests in!

D D

sandra habina

28-02-2008 15:14:53

AWESOME - YET ANOTHER GREAT PROMO. LOVE IT

I SENT IN SUPPORT TICKET. THANKS SO MUCH YGF AND MARGOT

sandra habina

09-03-2008 23:44:19

Still trying YGF. I love this idea. Just having a bit of trouble getting my refs to green. Thanks for the chances though. )

Margot530

10-03-2008 08:57:31

[quote29aa823d81="sandra habina"]Still trying YGF. I love this idea. Just having a bit of trouble getting my refs to green. Thanks for the chances though. )[/quote29aa823d81]

You got a green on one site Angel wink Now it's your turn! A bit ironic huh?

It's a race to the finish, we have many hustling for those greens, as the promo ends tomorrow night!

Much success everyone!

YGF Margot ;)