A great, fast resolution by YGF :)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73473

skepticalcynic

02-02-2008 03:00:27

I have tried so long to get my mother to join the freebie scene and finally convinced her to try. I started her on allforone.ygf - contrary to popular belief, it's no more difficult than any other site and she had no trouble getting it done. She went green during the partial credit promo.

THEN things went BAD!

It started because she was put on hold for duplicate IP address. She lives about 20 miles from a popular and well-known trader on FiPG (the other person's account [ub05550c67b]WAS NOT[/ub05550c67b] put on hold!) From there it has been just about all downhill.

Here's part of a support-ticket conversation I had with the site
[quoteb05550c67b]On 02/02/08, 0524 AM EST, you wrote

"(...)The ref is my mother - AGAIN issues with YGF; if I were her I would certainly not be impressed with this network AT ALL and would probably think it was a scam! First she's put on hold for something beyond her control, then she gets a half credit revoked for Yahoo success center, and now AFTER she was approved, suddenly ANOTHER half credit is revoked - and all because YGF stalled on sending my payment!!!! And that doesn't even go into me being denied my partial credits because she was put on hold when she should have been approved in the first place!!! Can you understand my frustration?!?! (...)"[/quoteb05550c67b]

I have always loved this site and promoted it heavily - [bb05550c67b]BUT [/bb05550c67b]- suddenly I'm having flashbacks to this past summer when a popular site gave many of us excuse after excuse and then just refused to pay! I really hate having to say that! But what am I supposed to think at this point? evil

EDIT (Title changed)

YourGiftsFree

02-02-2008 06:28:08

Hi,

Please PM me, I thought I tookcare of that problem. Im sorry for the inconvenience. Please PM me!

Thanks

skepticalcynic

02-02-2008 15:58:03

WOW!! Now I remember why I like YGF so much!

Not only did Admin answer my post very quickly, but he also Pmed me right away! I told him what had happened and he looked into the particular issues and went out of his way to resolve it quickly!!

Thank you so much! I feel much more confident now and I'm ready to get back to work!

D D D

Margot530

02-02-2008 21:40:12

[quote19b01baec1="skepticalcynic"]WOW!! Now I remember why I like YGF so much!

Not only did Admin answer my post very quickly, but he also Pmed me right away! I told him what had happened and he looked into the particular issues and went out of his way to resolve it quickly!!

Thank you so much! I feel much more confident now and I'm ready to get back to work!

D D D[/quote19b01baec1]

Wow, that is wonderful to hear...I am so happy for you!!!

Thanks Admin D