So many referrals with 0.5 credits completed, coincidence?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73092

picartman

19-01-2008 21:47:25

I just realized that 1/3 of my refs have 0.5 credits completed, I doubt all of them were idiots with their cookie clearing and they must done the offers right, but what if YGF's cookie system is screwed up somehow? Just a thought...

YourGiftsFree

19-01-2008 21:54:45

[quote1ced294749="picartman"]I just realized that 1/3 of my refs have 0.5 credits completed, I doubt all of them were idiots with their cookie clearing and they must done the offers right, but what if YGF's cookie system is screwed up somehow? Just a thought...[/quote1ced294749]

First off, I'm sorry some of your refs are stuck at .5 credits.

Secondly, we do not have a "cookie system." No freebie site really does. All we do is basically provide a link for you to click to go to the offer. Then it is in the users control the rest of the time. The freebie sites have nothing at all to do with crediting.

puppeteer

20-01-2008 12:39:11

[quote40a401905e="YourGiftsFree"][quote40a401905e="picartman"]I just realized that 1/3 of my refs have 0.5 credits completed, I doubt all of them were idiots with their cookie clearing and they must done the offers right, but what if YGF's cookie system is screwed up somehow? Just a thought...[/quote40a401905e]

Secondly, we do not have a "cookie system." No freebie site really does. All we do is basically provide a link for you to click to go to the offer. Then it is in the users control the rest of the time. The freebie sites have nothing at all to do with crediting.[/quote40a401905e]

oh watch out for 2dollardeal ) but yet i still do it..

YourGiftsFree

20-01-2008 12:55:26

[quoted8197223de="puppeteer"][quoted8197223de="YourGiftsFree"][quoted8197223de="picartman"]I just realized that 1/3 of my refs have 0.5 credits completed, I doubt all of them were idiots with their cookie clearing and they must done the offers right, but what if YGF's cookie system is screwed up somehow? Just a thought...[/quoted8197223de]

Secondly, we do not have a "cookie system." No freebie site really does. All we do is basically provide a link for you to click to go to the offer. Then it is in the users control the rest of the time. The freebie sites have nothing at all to do with crediting.[/quoted8197223de]

oh watch out for 2dollardeal ) but yet i still do it..[/quoted8197223de]

What do you mean?

puppeteer

20-01-2008 13:30:04

oh I was going to say that most sites has alot of crediting problems, if there was one flaw about freebie, it would be the crediting part (

But I think the one the contributes the most with the crediting problems

is when ppl duplicates transactions UNINTENTIONALLY...

so many offers are laid out on a freebie site but 7 of them are in one page and does not tell you whether they are the same company or not...

do you think it is possible to group Offers that are in the same Company on Offers page?

YourGiftsFree

20-01-2008 14:24:55

It is possible, you are allowed to do offers by the same company though. Well it depends which one.

TravMan162

20-01-2008 14:46:23

I've had all sorts of problems with this too... Particularly with the Pacific Webworks company... They have almost every one of the offers that pertain to Google and Ebay, and you don't realize it until you get to the confirmation page and you see the same phone number over and over and over again........................ Sometimes it will decline your credit card because of a duplicate transaction............. So just be careful with these guys... Their customer support is helpful if you are persistent enough, otherwise they kind of sweep you under the rug too....

skepticalcynic

20-01-2008 16:02:33

What drives me nuts is the offers that are rewritten to look like new products but are really just the same products repackaged. So just looking at the offers page you can't even tell if you can do the offers anymore. evil And some of them you don't even realize it's the same until it declines you or you get to the confirmation page.

TravMan162

20-01-2008 16:08:20

yeah dude, it's getting ridiculous.... You can pretty much tell when they are linked if you know what to look for though

Pacific Webworks
Eauction expert
Google SEO Supervisor
Increase my margin
Chuck mallery (?) teaches Ebay

Scholastic
Disney Book Club
Dr Seuss Book Club
Word Advantage
Disney Princess Book Club

those are the big ones.... each of those has other offers but those are the ones at the top of my head... I've posted this in other threads, just keep track of the offers and trials you are taking part in with these sites because they can AND WILL get mixed up with the company's employees... It wouldn't hurt to call the numbers just to square up which trials you are still trying out, for some reassurance before you start getting charges that you weren't expecting.

puppeteer

20-01-2008 17:07:08

[quote667ab4870d="skepticalcynic"]What drives me nuts is the offers that are rewritten to look like new products but are really just the same products repackaged. So just looking at the offers page you can't even tell if you can do the offers anymore. evil And some of them you don't even realize it's the same until it declines you or you get to the confirmation page.[/quote667ab4870d]

yup... I really wish they would group the same company offers even though sometimes they let you do more than 2 of their offers

laurelwm

21-01-2008 11:14:16

[quoteb7f55ce0bd="TravMan162"]

Scholastic
Disney Book Club
Dr Seuss Book Club
Word Advantage
Disney Princess Book Club

[/quoteb7f55ce0bd]

Scholastic actually lets you do more than one, but not at the same time. Some other companies specify one product trial every 90 days. When in doubt, it's best to call customer service and ask.

Laurel

picartman

21-01-2008 20:15:21

[quote1faba42479="YourGiftsFree"][quote1faba42479="picartman"]I just realized that 1/3 of my refs have 0.5 credits completed, I doubt all of them were idiots with their cookie clearing and they must done the offers right, but what if YGF's cookie system is screwed up somehow? Just a thought...[/quote1faba42479]

Secondly, we do not have a "cookie system." No freebie site really does. All we do is basically provide a link for you to click to go to the offer. Then it is in the users control the rest of the time. The freebie sites have nothing at all to do with crediting.[/quote1faba42479]

It's still a little odd that four people who did totally different offers all got stuck at 0.5.....

puppeteer

22-01-2008 08:53:28

that's the way it is )

if you don't get the credits requirement done, you don't get paid ) but a lil bit they do

samz465

24-01-2008 05:01:50

I know it's frustrating and hard to believe but that's really how it is.
Unless the credit comes in, we don't get paid and the offer doesn't "green".
Almost all of it is automatic.
There's a lot of variables that could cause a malfunction.

Kmarie

26-01-2008 10:18:13

Has anyone heard about Disney or Tickle test having crediting problems?

Thanks for the insight!

)

samz465

27-01-2008 09:33:40

I believe there has been something going on with the Tickle test, but admin is working on it.
Also, if you do the Tickle offer, please be sure to PURCHASE the results after taking the test. You won't receive credit unless you purchase the results.

Margot530

27-01-2008 12:34:02

[quote8a733c1266="samz465"]I believe there has been something going on with the Tickle test, but admin is working on it.
Also, if you do the Tickle offer, please be sure to PURCHASE the results after taking the test. You won't receive credit unless you purchase the results.[/quote8a733c1266]

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Admin. has been speaking with Tickle on everyones behalf that has not received credit yet. There are I believe, a few others that are being worked on as well.

Hang tight with us, he is doing everything he can.

YGF Margot ;)