YGF Improvements.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72912

YourGiftsFree

13-01-2008 18:54:28

Hey Users,

2007 has gone by and we want your feedback. Please answer the following questions

1) What in “your opinion” do you think YourGiftsFree does best?

2) What in “your opinion” do you think are YourGiftsFree competitive advantage(s)?

3) What are the most important issues YourGiftsFree needs to address for future success?

4) What area do you think YourGiftsFree should focus on for future growth? (This could be anything, including outside the freebie industry.)

Thanks! We love feedback!

nbonsu26

13-01-2008 19:10:07

Have a good payout rate

2) What in “your opinion” do you think are YourGiftsFree competitive advantage(s)?

you have many sites

3) What are the most important issues YourGiftsFree needs to address for future success?

Faster Crediting better offers to complete

4) What area do you think YourGiftsFree should focus on for future growth? (This could be anything, including outside the freebie industry.)

Having more promotions to entice new users

Margot530

14-01-2008 01:18:20

Hello,

First of all, I want to thank Admin. for giving and encouraging everyone to share their views...shows a real level of caring regarding this network. Second, I hope that I can be objective, and want to do my best here to be as honest as I possibly can. Must say this will be difficult.... I don't work this network as a trader much, but I do see from the inside out with regards to it. So, that said, here goes.

2007 has gone by and we want your feedback. Please answer the following questions

Is it okay if I say that you hired great CR's? LOL I do try! I love the fast payouts, and they do happen for many.

Offers great payouts on each and every site...$50 as compared to $40 for the same credit ratio sites. AFO is a strong site offering $100 for 2 credits versus others that pay $80. Offers the option of 1 referral cash outs on the majority of sites. Offers very fast payouts with out a time limit to submit an order.

Sorry, but more visibility from Admin, as support can only do so much...have seen you on much more lately and do know you are busy with many new and exciting things coming...just hope this will be something that users can look forward to more of soon, and know it will be. Also, crediting, which I know has improved dramaticaly, and hope will continue to do so. One thing that has been a hardship for many, is waiting so long for manual credit. Hoping with the new affiliate changes that MCR's may get responded to more quickly, and with a bit more of a higher percentage of approvals. The offers that are going up are great, but more would be wonderful, and I know you are actively looking. Make more of the sites repeatable...this will really improve referral rates.

All of the above... Pleasing the users we have now, makes them desire to bring in more referrals, which in turn brings in more referrals. This I think is the goal, and needs to be focused on both short term and long term to keep the referrals coming in. Getting the payments out in the 24 hour period is a real plus, and has been adhered to greatly recently. Keep up the great work!

With the new forum that YGF started, is it possible to advertise and bring potential traders there? If so, I bet a lot of people will be flocking to join, and we could really use that as well.

Some of my opinions,

YGF Margot ;)

sandra habina

17-01-2008 15:05:45

Wow - very well put Margot - I have to agree with you. I noticed that YGF has gotten a few more offers - greatly needed. And of course I agree, as I have posted many times before You and Henry do a fantastic job as support for YGF. Admin needs to be available a bit more and I see he is trying.

The higher ratio to refs and payouts is fabulous. But the crediting is still slow. Perhaps a kick to the affiliates would get them moving a bit faster - LOL

Instant payouts need to be instant - if this is the policy - then Admin. needs to enforce it. 24 hours !!! Yeah

So all in all - I have to say YGF is improving and the partial credit promo and other promos have been a true treat. MORE MORE PLEASE THE SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC.

NOW JUST WORK ON THOSE OFFERS CREDITING A BIT FASTER AND LESS MCR'S NEEDED AND IT WOULD BE A ROSEY WORLD ON YGF.