* * * Awaiting My Status * * * Partial Credit Promotion.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72186

jewel

15-12-2007 12:35:42

Hello, My 12 new referrals had a lot of problems receiving crediting, finding working offers and greening in All For One, so once again I have several new referrals with partial credits who were trying to green during the partial credit promotional. Admin had stated that accounts would be looked at on a case by case basis.

Yesterday I submitted all of my information in a support ticket so now I'm waiting to receive confirmation on rather I qualify for the partial credit promotion. I have 19 referrals with partial credits from before the promotion, more than enough for the $500 pay out.

Thank you for your help and consideration.

All For One. # 28154

Felicia

[/color89e8a99d39]

YourGiftsFree

17-12-2007 15:01:32

Felicia, the partial credit promo was downgraded from 2 refs to 1 ref, then it went from 10 days to 13 days, THEN, it went from 13 to 15 days. Unfortunately if you didn't complete the 1 ref requirement there is nothing more that we can do. If we do have another partial credit promotion in the future then we can talk more about partial credits. I'm sorry you weren't able to meet the requirements.

jewel

17-12-2007 16:57:18

The only reason why I spent hours putting together my stats and verifying them with Margot was because[/color5df90b333f] you had stated in the forum, for those who had referrals having greening problems that a case by case consideration would be done. [/color5df90b333f]Margot was also aware of what had been said and after seeing what had happened in my account she encouraged me Friday to submit my information because she thought there would be a chance. If I had known you had changed your mind I could have saved myself very valuable time that I spent documenting and communicating with Margot concerning the over $800 in partial credits my referrals have accumulated in this network. [/color5df90b333f]

For my referrals greening in All For One was impossible.[/color5df90b333f] I was offering $80 per green and[/color5df90b333f] yet in the same exact time frame I had over 8 greens [/color5df90b333f]in my easier sites that I wasn't encouraging my referrals to go green in. One referral told me he didn't have enough working offers he could go green in, with All For One, but he greened in another 2 credit site in less than 24 hours. At least I had some new referrals who made the network more money with the partial credits. The last time I had referrals green in All For One it sure took them a lot longer to go green than 10 days. I knew it was a long shot at best. I can even take not qualifying for the partial credit promotional because of a very limited poor selection of working offers for All For One during a very small window of time. But being told that I could still have a chance to qualify, being told to submit my information and then having the case by case consideration not even be a reality! That is not acceptable.[/color5df90b333f]

Lesson learned, with the time spent in this and the weeks spent trying to get paid for November greens, I'm going to stick with what is so much easier to green in and to get paid in. [/color5df90b333f]

Thanks Margot for being so helpful, caring and kind, your support and & integrity have meant more than words can say. I'll keep in touch to say hi every now and then.

Everyone have a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Good bye.

Felicia [/color5df90b333f]

zr2152

17-12-2007 17:14:50

[quote1cd184c7aa="jewel"]The only reason why I spent hours putting together my stats and verifying them with Margot was because[/color1cd184c7aa] you had stated in the forum, for those who had referrals having greening problems that a case by case consideration would be done. [/color1cd184c7aa]Margot was also aware of what had been said and after seeing what had happened in my account she encouraged me Friday to submit my information because she thought there would be a chance. If I had known you had changed your mind I could have saved myself very valuable time that I spent documenting and communicating with Margot concerning the over $800 in partial credits my referrals have accumulated in this network. [/color1cd184c7aa]

For my referrals greening in All For One was impossible.[/color1cd184c7aa] I was offering $80 per green and[/color1cd184c7aa] yet in the same exact time frame I had over 8 greens [/color1cd184c7aa]in my easier sites that I wasn't encouraging my referrals to go green in. One referral told me he didn't have enough working offers he could go green in, with All For One, but he greened in another 2 credit site in less than 24 hours. At least I had some new referrals who made the network more money with the partial credits. The last time I had referrals green in All For One it sure took them a lot longer to go green than 10 days. I knew it was a long shot at best. I can even take not qualifying for the partial credit promotional because of a very limited poor selection of working offers for All For One during a very small window of time. But being told that I could still have a chance to qualify, being told to submit my information and then having the case by case consideration not even be a reality! That is not acceptable.[/color1cd184c7aa]

Lesson learned, with the time spent in this and the weeks spent trying to get paid for November greens, I'm going to stick with what is so much easier to green in and to get paid in. [/color1cd184c7aa]

Thanks Margot for being so helpful, caring and kind, your support and & integrity have meant more than words can say. I'll keep in touch to say hi every now and then.

Everyone have a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Good bye.

Felicia [/color1cd184c7aa][/quote1cd184c7aa]

He stated and you even confirmed that these things would be looked at by a case to case basis. Yours was looked and and things just didnt go your way. So now YGF is wrong by not deciding that your case was one in which he wanted to grant grace for?

He was already kind enough by lowering the requirements and granting extra time. Seems like since things didnt go your way means that you can complain about it and bitch about how terrible YGF is and what not.

Everything in life isnt going to always go your way dear and the more you accept that, the more you will last in the freebie scene. This is not a 100% thing. Get over it.