please more time on promo

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72055

bugs53666

11-12-2007 07:56:53

i am having problems getting my people to green in such a short amount of time can maybe this promo be entended longer. please?

nbonsu26

11-12-2007 07:58:54

I agreen Im still waiting for my ref to get credit as well on allforone please help us all !

sandra habina

11-12-2007 07:59:06

Yes I have several friends struggling with that new green ref. Just hard to get the credits. That is a great idea bugs.

picartman

11-12-2007 09:44:49

More time please! D

jewel

11-12-2007 11:15:23

[quote27bb7a99e0="bugs53666"]i am having problems getting my people to green in such a short amount of time can maybe this promo be entended longer. please?[/quote27bb7a99e0]

I lost so much time trying to get paid for my 3 green referrals from November that I was late starting to even work on trying to have a new referral sign up and go green. I would appreciate if you would do an extension. My last referrals who went green in All For One took a lot longer than 10 days to go green.

Felicia [/color27bb7a99e0]

YourGiftsFree

11-12-2007 14:41:14

We already extended it 3 days, no official announcement will be made yet, though

jewel

11-12-2007 14:54:04

OK, was hoping to receive an official announcement to know rather I should be encouraging referrals to try to rush to go green with only 24 hours left and rather I should even have new contacts to sign up today. I'll presume in 24 hours if there is no word that we can relax and stop the rush in trying to get a green. It's been awhile since I've had a referral go green in All For One in 10 days or less and I lost so much time trying to get paid for 3 greens from November, so it probably wasn't a good idea for me to even try because I didn't get started until late into the 10 day window.

Felicia [/color13ca730e2e]

picartman

11-12-2007 17:10:09

Lol I havent had a ref go green in months, prolly around two to three months tops

aharleymom

11-12-2007 17:49:10

I have a ref who has 1.5 credits. Still waiting for the last .5 credit - this is frustrating!

YourGiftsFree

11-12-2007 17:51:19

Its ending at the same time scheduled. Tomorrow, 6 PM EST. Maybe there will be another in the future.

picartman

11-12-2007 18:15:22

Probably in a few months -_-

Next time maybe it would be nice to at least not include the "you need one new referral to complete this offer", I fail to see the reason why you would do this, I mean the partial credit promo was a thing for pissed off people to at least get something out of the work that they did recruiting new refs and dealing with their frustrations on the crap crediting, but no instead you have to wait even more because no one in A4F (most popular Freebie site, I think) cares about Yourgiftsfree because no one will go green for you even if you are offering $120 dollars for one green.

(I think no one cares for YGF on A4F because YGF isn't rated so high on their site, many people have tried YGF and have not been credited, or they have some other problem with the site) Also I have 8TR on A4F so that's not the issue.

Sorry for the rant but I had to let it out, honestly though Admin, I really really appreciate the promotion, but damn dude many people have kept their faith with YGF and that faith has been crushed by including this "require one new referral" promo requirement, jeez cut us some slack, you already got money from the other refs and their partial credits, this is just another way to milk out some extra cash, which isn't working since I'm still hearing of people not crediting...

Once again I'm sorry if my statements were mean but I had to say it.

jewel

11-12-2007 18:59:25

[quotea8860abe19="YourGiftsFree"]Its ending at the same time scheduled. Tomorrow, 6 PM EST. Maybe there will be another in the future.[/quotea8860abe19]

Thank you for at least letting us know. I've lost enough time, it's been a couple of days since I've had a new green, because I've been trying to get a quick green in All For One. So I'm going to concentrate on getting greens in my easier sites/networks, so I can make some money this week. None of my new All For One referrals even have any credit points at all. All of my All For One referrals have been taking a lot longer than 10 days to green so I probably shouldn't have even taken time on this at all. I just had so many referrals have nightmare issues with partial credits that it would have been nice to have that $500 bonus to cover part of the partial credits that my many referrals have given to this network.

OK, going back to work to get some greens, time to go make some money. [/colora8860abe19]

Merry Christmas. [/colora8860abe19]

Good bye.

Felicia [/colora8860abe19]