NEW UPDATE TO THE PARTIAL CREDIT PROMOTION!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71830

YourGiftsFree

02-12-2007 18:38:40

Hey everyone,

We at YGF always value our users feedback. There were some negative and positive response about the refer 2 new users part of the partial credit promotion. So we are updating it, and extending it for 3 more days!

Now, if you are pursuing the promotion on our AllForOne website you only have to get 1 NEW referral, and then you can cash out up to $500 in partial credits.

If you are pursuing the promotion on all $50/ref and other sites of ours, you must get 2 NEW referrals and then you can cash out up to $500 in partial credits.

We hope this update makes it easier for you to cash out your partial credits!

picartman

02-12-2007 22:32:35

Oh MAN thank you so much!

I especially love this part

"Now, if you are pursuing the promotion on our AllForOne website you only have to get 1 NEW referral, and then you can cash out up to $500 in partial credits. "

skepticalcynic

03-12-2007 04:20:52

You are a saint! Thank you sooooo much! You have renewed my loyalty in your network 100% !! Plus you just made my Christmas ;)

Margot530

03-12-2007 11:13:27

That is fantastic news!

I do have a certain amount of traders asking if they can use old referrals for the promo green requirement. These would be in 2 categories.

!. Those that have completed offers but have not fully greened.

2. Those that have not completed any offers until the promo.

Number 2 is the one that seems to fall into a real gray area, due to the fact that referrers are soliciting new interest in greening, and have encouraged their referrals to do more then just sign up.

Thank you!

Margot D

YourGiftsFree

03-12-2007 12:09:51

[quote47e23f9a9e="Margot530"]That is fantastic news!

I do have a certain amount of traders asking if they can use old referrals for the promo green requirement. These would be in 2 categories.

Number 2 is the one that seems to fall into a real gray area, due to the fact that referrers are soliciting new interest in greening, and have encouraged their referrals to do more then just sign up.

Thank you!

Margot D[/quote47e23f9a9e]

For clarification, you have to get 1 NEW ref. But for the partials you can use old refs.

Twon

03-12-2007 14:02:38

Sorry, exactly when is the end date now?

sandra habina

03-12-2007 16:24:42

[quote7863b5fa90="YourGiftsFree"][quote7863b5fa90="Margot530"]That is fantastic news!

Thank you!

Margot D[/quote7863b5fa90]

For clarification, you have to get 1 NEW ref. But for the partials you can use old refs.[/quote7863b5fa90]

Yes this was a question I had also - I do have a trader who signed up to check out the site many months ago but did not persue it. Until now - I have managed to convince her that it is a good site to do and work and was hoping that her NEW GREEN would count. UUGGG I thought it might but she is still trying to green for me. She never attempted to do offers before.

Thankyou for lowering the ref count on AFO.YGF that is great news and the extension too for Promo. D D D D

Margot530

04-12-2007 17:29:07

[quote1e671dd74d="Twon"]Sorry, exactly when is the end date now?[/quote1e671dd74d]

Hello Twon,

If I am wrong, someone please correct me, but taking into consideration the extension, the new end date is the 12th, at 630 PM, EST.

Appreciate you answering that question for everyone who asked, Admin.!

Yep, Sandy, you are one of several that wanted to know...there are many trying to get old referrals to do more then sign up due to the promo. The nice thing is that you will all still get paid for their green. D

Have a good night everyone!

YGF Margot

sandra habina

04-12-2007 19:52:35

Margot is the ALLFORONE site down? A few of us can not log in.

hhmmm

supersponger1979

05-12-2007 10:15:25

Somebody actually greened for me today! I couldn't be happier...Can't wait for my $500. Anyone else had people credit?

roberto

05-12-2007 14:06:56

[quote60c9f8974b="supersponger1979"]Somebody actually greened for me today! I couldn't be happier...Can't wait for my $500. Anyone else had people credit?[/quote60c9f8974b]

Working on it now!

I have quite a few signups since the promotion.

One is halfway there and committed to going green.

Hoping to get them green by tonight!

I did like the new trial offers too. That is what was holding alot of past refs back.

Margot530

05-12-2007 14:19:20

[quote5fd9f96a22="supersponger1979"]Somebody actually greened for me today! I couldn't be happier...Can't wait for my $500. Anyone else had people credit?[/quote5fd9f96a22]

Traders have been kind enough to take the time to comment on that very thing. Most of the feedback has been positive. I do hope some will post and let us know.

Sandy, are you and others still having trouble? I just logged in, and the site is up.

YGFMargot wink

Kmarie

06-12-2007 05:24:11

Margo -- This is absolutely great news! I will contact you through a support ticket.

I have had several signs up and 3 are diligently trying to get their offers to credit...they are having some minor issues.....so dropping it to one credit for allforone absolutely makes my day, my Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, etc., etc., )

Kmarie
(AKA Laurie of moose5@charter)

skepticalcynic

06-12-2007 06:03:47

Yep - I was amazed that one of the offers for my ref actually did credit instantly!! She's still waiting for the other one to credit, though...

So far I like what I see...

sandra habina

06-12-2007 13:49:56

Yes - I have made it!!! Two of my referrals went green for me.

YGF - THANKYOU

aharleymom

06-12-2007 14:31:33

AllForOne appears to be down again (
Anyone else having problems?

roberto

06-12-2007 19:32:36

I got a green today. YAY!!!

If ALLFORONE is slow for you it is probably because you have too many referrals.

It seems the more referrals you have the slower the site loads.

But it does eventually load.

And with all the signups, people are starting to get credits so it is working good.

There are some dead offers but I heard they are going to try to replace them.

Dead offers are the fault of the affiliate networks, not the site owner.

Margot530

06-12-2007 19:34:32

[quote92ad2d0154="Kmarie"]Margo -- This is absolutely great news! I will contact you through a support ticket.

I have had several signs up and 3 are diligently trying to get their offers to credit...they are having some minor issues.....so dropping it to one credit for allforone absolutely makes my day, my Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, etc., etc., )

Kmarie
(AKA Laurie of moose5@charter)[/quote92ad2d0154]

LOL, Wonderful! Happy everything!

I look forward to hearing from you. D

Very nice to hear that skepticalcynic. With all the positive feedback, I'd say something Admin. did worked! Still some having problems, but that is unfortunately to be expected. Hope the trend continues to be good, or better.

Thank you Sandy, you are one of the first to cash in on the promo. Congratulations should be in order. Let us know how it went.

Margot D