THANKYOU YGF ADMIN AND SUPPORT

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71764

sandra habina

30-11-2007 21:25:58

I would just like to say how great your support has been. I had some issues as many of you probably have had too. Admin. checked into my account and helped me get things straightened around so that Margot and Henry could do their things to get it all taken care of.

This is amazing because the sites were under construction and then all the new support tickets from that AND the new partial credit promo has got to be over whelming.

Hang in there people - they will get it all straight, Patience.

THANKYOU YOURGIFTSFREE ADMIN [/size2b389b0b0d] [/color2b389b0b0d]

And also this partial credit promo is awesome and I appreciate your gift to us!!
wink wink wink

YourGiftsFree

01-12-2007 06:12:43

[quotebb85ef1b02="sandra habina"]I would just like to say how great your support has been. I had some issues as many of you probably have had too. Admin. checked into my account and helped me get things straightened around so that Margot and Henry could do their things to get it all taken care of.

This is amazing because the sites were under construction and then all the new support tickets from that AND the new partial credit promo has got to be over whelming.

Hang in there people - they will get it all straight, Patience.

THANKYOU YOURGIFTSFREE ADMIN [/sizebb85ef1b02] [/colorbb85ef1b02]

And also this partial credit promo is awesome and I appreciate your gift to us!!
wink wink wink[/quotebb85ef1b02]

Thank you for your understanding and appreciation.

krazikorean

01-12-2007 11:33:28

hey admin. i want to make sure that i can log into my account. like i been trying to tell you. i can't send a support ticket cuz i am no longer at the residence i signed up at. so i don't want my account to get any more screwed up. so please tell me what steps i need to take. i really need this cashout please. thankjs.

YourGiftsFree

02-12-2007 15:34:23

[quoted5e4cda93c="krazikorean"]hey admin. i want to make sure that i can log into my account. like i been trying to tell you. i can't send a support ticket cuz i am no longer at the residence i signed up at. so i don't want my account to get any more screwed up. so please tell me what steps i need to take. i really need this cashout please. thankjs.[/quoted5e4cda93c]

Please AIM me.