You guys need to get on the ball....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71357

nomadant

16-11-2007 14:40:38

If you aren't aware your network has been demoted on FLR due to lack of response on the forum. You haven't made one post on the forum in such a long time even though there has been plenty made by other users who have had problems. I'm still sticking with you guys but my hope is dwindling.

YourGiftsFree

16-11-2007 17:40:50

[quoteb3637f71ff="nomadant"]If you aren't aware your network has been demoted on FLR due to lack of response on the forum. You haven't made one post on the forum in such a long time even though there has been plenty made by other users who have had problems. I'm still sticking with you guys but my hope is dwindling.[/quoteb3637f71ff]

A major overhaul of the site will be coming very soon. Also support should be posting and doing support on the site.

nomadant

16-11-2007 19:36:14

I realize that but no one from YGF support is really posting there. I think they're looking for you to pop in there once and while.

sandra habina

17-11-2007 12:38:01

Admin check your messages from support also - PLEASE

There are some issues/accounts that only you can straighten out again.

Margot and Henry are great and do what they can but you are the Admin. and you need to look into these things.

Thankyou

YourGiftsFree

17-11-2007 13:51:59

[quote8291d73bf6="sandra habina"]Admin check your messages from support also - PLEASE

Margot and Henry are great and do what they can but you are the Admin. and you need to look into these things.

Thankyou[/quote8291d73bf6]

Hi Sandra,

I believe Margot will be telling you how to contact me soon.

krazikorean

18-11-2007 15:25:11

hey admin, i been talking with margot last couple weeks regarding my green. in our previous support tickets i have told you about the other account that was made. you replied back and told me i would be fine. so why is my payment delayed? please reply back. email= is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com/email

x323smostwantedx

18-11-2007 16:21:26

[quote22548f11e6="krazikorean"]hey admin, i been talking with margot last couple weeks regarding my green. in our previous support tickets i have told you about the other account that was made. you replied back and told me i would be fine. so why is my payment delayed? please reply back. email= is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com/email[/quote22548f11e6]
Hello Dennis, I believe your payment has been delayed because your paypal account is not verified. It needs to be verified before admin can pay you.

jewel

19-11-2007 00:33:04

[quote84f8e31684="YourGiftsFree"][quote84f8e31684="sandra habina"]Admin check your messages from support also - PLEASE

Thankyou[/quote84f8e31684]

Hi Sandra,

I believe Margot will be telling you how to contact me soon.[/quote84f8e31684]

I would[/color84f8e31684] love[/color84f8e31684] to know how to contact you. I have tried All For One Support tickets, Margot said she would pass on the information but nothing has been done. I've also tried sending a private message in this community to you and a forum thread and still no communication.

I'm still waiting for a green from 11-9 that was passed over to be verified and now another person has greened more than 2 business days as well. Both of these greens need to be placed in my pending order that is several days old.

Still waiting for over a week now for communication from someone who can help me.

Felicia Harris[/color84f8e31684]

krazikorean

19-11-2007 23:05:18

[quote05b48191f8="x323smostwantedx"][quote05b48191f8="krazikorean"]hey admin, i been talking with margot last couple weeks regarding my green. in our previous support tickets i have told you about the other account that was made. you replied back and told me i would be fine. so why is my payment delayed? please reply back. email= is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com/email[/quote05b48191f8]
Hello Dennis, I believe your payment has been delayed because your paypal account is not verified. It needs to be verified before admin can pay you.[/quote05b48191f8]

how do i go about verifying my paypal account? it should be in good order. also i verifed everything through the phone system.

x323smostwantedx

20-11-2007 00:20:34

[quote31563caeff="krazikorean"][quote31563caeff="x323smostwantedx"][quote31563caeff="krazikorean"]hey admin, i been talking with margot last couple weeks regarding my green. in our previous support tickets i have told you about the other account that was made. you replied back and told me i would be fine. so why is my payment delayed? please reply back. email= is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com/email[/quote31563caeff]
Hello Dennis, I believe your payment has been delayed because your paypal account is not verified. It needs to be verified before admin can pay you.[/quote31563caeff]

how do i go about verifying my paypal account? it should be in good order. also i verifed everything through the phone system.[/quote31563caeff]
You verify your account by linking your bank account to your paypal account.

YourGiftsFree

20-11-2007 09:41:23

[quote1e7ea00223="jewel"][quote1e7ea00223="YourGiftsFree"][quote1e7ea00223="sandra habina"]Admin check your messages from support also - PLEASE

Thankyou[/quote1e7ea00223]

Hi Sandra,

I believe Margot will be telling you how to contact me soon.[/quote1e7ea00223]

I would[/color1e7ea00223] love[/color1e7ea00223] to know how to contact you. I have tried All For One Support tickets, Margot said she would pass on the information but nothing has been done. I've also tried sending a private message in this community to you and a forum thread and still no communication.

I'm still waiting for a green from 11-9 that was passed over to be verified and now another person has greened more than 2 business days as well. Both of these greens need to be placed in my pending order that is several days old.

Still waiting for over a week now for communication from someone who can help me.

Felicia Harris[/color1e7ea00223][/quote1e7ea00223]

Yes I will take a look at your ticket.

krazikorean

20-11-2007 14:56:25

[quote3b71e8bfea="x323smostwantedx"][quote3b71e8bfea="krazikorean"][quote3b71e8bfea="x323smostwantedx"][quote3b71e8bfea="krazikorean"]hey admin, i been talking with margot last couple weeks regarding my green. in our previous support tickets i have told you about the other account that was made. you replied back and told me i would be fine. so why is my payment delayed? please reply back. email= is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com is email=dkeam@hotmail.comdkeam@hotmail.com/email[/quote3b71e8bfea]
Hello Dennis, I believe your payment has been delayed because your paypal account is not verified. It needs to be verified before admin can pay you.[/quote3b71e8bfea]

how do i go about verifying my paypal account? it should be in good order. also i verifed everything through the phone system.[/quote3b71e8bfea]
You verify your account by linking your bank account to your paypal account.[/quote3b71e8bfea]

ok now what do i do. it is all done. can the YGF owner please hurry my cashout. its been like 3 weeks now. which is ridiculous.

zanetran

20-11-2007 15:40:10

Hey YGF admin,

Margot said she would pass along the information concerning my situation as well, but probably has done so. Can you please look into my account. I explain the reason why I'm on hold. Thank you