WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71102

bapekid

07-11-2007 15:18:18

ok I can understand having a credit request once in a while but the last 3 referrals I got to sign up on three different YGF sites had to file for credit request. isn't that telling you guys at YGF that something is wrong? I know I'm not the only one dealing with this arrow evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil ( ( ( ? x x x

supersponger1979

07-11-2007 15:33:12

Almost all of my recent refs have had to do manual credit on ygf sites...

sandra habina

09-11-2007 12:49:10

It is not just YGF - it is across the board guys. Many offers are just not crediting well. I am not sure why - but I can tell you that it is all over. I have refs on every site waiting for credits or MCR responses.

It is from the strick crediting policies because of all the fraud that was going on. Just be glad we can still get MCR's - a few months ago - that was stopped also and we are lucky to have them back.

I understand the frustration - I really do - and I wish sites could find a better way for the credits to show up but I am just not sure what they can do. Hang in there.

skepticalcynic

09-11-2007 13:10:04

I've personally done 6 offers now on Rocketbills. Only 2 credited. 5 of them were supposed to be instant crediting . Oh - and no MCRs allowed on those offers. Considering that there are only a few offers available to me at this point, it is all the more frustrating.

zr2152

11-11-2007 21:50:37

If the sites runs offers from Instant Dollarz, then the crediting is basically going to suck. Offer that are run from Revenue Universe and other affiliate companies, they are going to credit better.

Crediting doesnt really have anything to do so much with the "strictness" of offers now as much as it has to do with the affiliate company and the person that completes the offer.

Something as little as not letting a page load all the way could throw crediting off.

90% of the time, it is the users fault. I have completed tons and tons of offers in my career and I think I have had 2 offers not credit.

turbohim

12-11-2007 18:33:42

[quote989d279848="zr2152"]If the sites runs offers from Instant Dollarz, then the crediting is basically going to suck. Offer that are run from Revenue Universe and other affiliate companies, they are going to credit better.[/quote989d279848]

Huh? IDz has been great for me, no problems whatsoever, and above average credit.

[quote989d279848="zr2152"]Crediting doesnt really have anything to do so much with the "strictness" of offers now as much as it has to do with the affiliate company and the person that completes the offer.[/quote989d279848]

Wrong. Companies are reversing leads left and right for the simplest of reasons. Also, the are not allowing multiple clicks from the same IP, etc.

zr2152

12-11-2007 21:49:24

[quote30e626ee47="turbohim"][quote30e626ee47="zr2152"]If the sites runs offers from Instant Dollarz, then the crediting is basically going to suck. Offer that are run from Revenue Universe and other affiliate companies, they are going to credit better.[/quote30e626ee47]

Huh? IDz has been great for me, no problems whatsoever, and above average credit.

[quote30e626ee47="zr2152"]Crediting doesnt really have anything to do so much with the "strictness" of offers now as much as it has to do with the affiliate company and the person that completes the offer.[/quote30e626ee47]

Wrong. Companies are reversing leads left and right for the simplest of reasons. Also, the are not allowing multiple clicks from the same IP, etc.[/quote30e626ee47]

Lol. That has nothing to do with how the offers CREDIT. Of course they are reversing them, but crediting does depend on the affiliate, IMO.

Basically, and I think we can both agree on this, it all comes down to the user and how they complete the offer.

As for multiple clicks, dont know about that one but I can tell you that I have clicked an offer more than one time and have had it credit unless the script itself prevents it from being done.