Manual Credit Requests and How to File Them

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69036

Margot530

04-09-2007 10:46:58

Hello All,

I posted this over at FLR, as there are many new people there that aren't familiar with how these works...

I am sure that some will benefit on FIPG as well,

Thanks so much,

YGF Margot )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

As most of you know, I am a new support member for YGF. I am truly enjoying the position, and getting to know you all !!

A very common problem has come to my attention, that I want to make all of you aware of concerning Manual Credit Reports/Requests. This has become very upsetting to me, as the 30th has come and gone.

Please, please, read all instructions regarding how to submit a MCR properly. All MCR's are turned into the affiliates at the 30th of each month. If you submit one on the 2nd of the month, and it is incorrect, then you will have to wait another month! OUCH!!! ( I would like to see as many of you get your manuals turned in to the affiliates, and get a positive response as possible.

The trend for new people that I have seen, is that you do not submit your, MCR's with the "Full Headers" attached to the complete body of the "Confirmation Email." The full headers are needed for the affiliates to track where the person was referred from, ie. AllForOne. If these 2 things are not done, your MCR will be denied, and you wont know it till it comes time to turn it in.

Countless times, in the last few days, I have seen people who have waited nearly a month, and not filed correctly. I was honestly very saddened and concerned for so many of you! That is why I felt the need to bring this up.

You must copy and paste the "Full Headers" along with the body of the "Confirmation Email," onto the MCR form.

If you do not know how to get the "Full Headers," please refer to this link. It will explain how to report spam, ignore this, and just utilize the the information on how to pull up the Full Headers. I will change this link to a better one shortly.

http//www.haltabuse.org/help/headers/index.shtml

Click on the email provider that you have, and it will instruct you as to how to pull them up.

Window Live Hotmail has not been added to this list yet. This is the way to get the headers Simply right click on the email, then select "View Source". and copy the entire thing.

Also, please wait a min of 3 days to submit for a MCR, or it may be automatically denied.

I hope this has been a help, and if you have any questions, please contact me, or post here. I am more then happy to assist you, and please remember that that is what I am here for...to "help you."

Thank you so much,

YGF Margot )

moviemadnessman

04-09-2007 13:25:38

And as I posted on FLR ... unless the policies have changed, the wait is only 3 days. You can, as a user, wait 7 days if you want to be really sure, but I believe that filing after 3 days is accepted ... just make sure it has been 3 days (doing an offer at 5 pm on a Monday and filing for manual credit at 1 pm Thursday is not 3 days )).

Margot530

04-09-2007 15:27:33

Once again, I thank you for the correction, and will edit this.

I was hopping to correct it before you got to it, but you hopped faster! lol

Thanks so much MMM,

Margot )

picartman

04-09-2007 20:46:39

How do I include headers for Windows Live/Hotmail?

moviemadnessman

04-09-2007 21:25:02

[quoteb487e88f70="picartman"]How do I include headers for Windows Live/Hotmail?[/quoteb487e88f70]When you are looking at the email list (your inbox), simply right click on the email, then select "View Source". Yes, it will be pretty large, but that's what they need.

Oh, and Margot ... you might add this little step to your description, too ... since the headers link doesn't cover Hotmail Live yet )

Margot530

04-09-2007 23:26:47

Thanks you so much MMM, I love it when any one adds constructive advice or comments to any post I have made, and you are always there to lend a helping hand.

Margot wink

manOFice

05-09-2007 04:27:28

I think MMM still works for YGF.... laf

moviemadnessman

05-09-2007 12:46:08

[quote1e1b77fb47="manOFice"]I think MMM still works for YGF.... laf[/quote1e1b77fb47] roll Lol ... I know it might look that way, but I don't. I just thought I would clarify this ... and I'd do the same if it were in another site forum, too ... ;)

picartman

06-09-2007 21:55:05

Thanks for the Hotmail info. )

Margot530

13-09-2007 09:49:18

Hello,

I am going to give this a little push to the top. It seems to be working, which is great!! But still way too many MCR's filed incorrectly. I want to see each and every one that takes advantage of the MCR's to have the best chance possible of getting that credit!!

Thank you so much,

YGF Margot D

krazikorean

23-09-2007 07:33:52

Ok i filed for MCR and the sponsor i signed up for didn't give me and email. The sponsor was tax secrets where it says no cc required, which is wrong they charge you for shipping and handling so a cc is required. So what do i need to do. i sent a MCR in the heading i said no email sent but i got charged on my bank statement.

RAV123H

23-09-2007 11:14:00

[quote327e6fdbcc="krazikorean"]Ok i filed for MCR and the sponsor i signed up for didn't give me and email. The sponsor was tax secrets where it says no cc required, which is wrong they charge you for shipping and handling so a cc is required. So what do i need to do. i sent a MCR in the heading i said no email sent but i got charged on my bank statement.[/quote327e6fdbcc]

You should call the offer, tell them what is going on and ask them to send you a email.

Margot530

23-09-2007 12:09:50

Hello,

Yes, you can call and see if they can send you one, but in this case, it is best to have the original, as the headers contain the tracking information the affiliates need to decide if you, as a referral, came from YGF.

I have had a sponsor actually go back through their system, and send the confirmation email, but it took weeks to do, not to mention a very understanding customer service rep. wink

YGF Margot D

Margot530

27-09-2007 15:03:50

Hello all,

It is getting towards the end of the month, and I want you all to make sure that you have your MCR's submitted correctly. We want you to get those credits!

Thank you so much,

Margot )