Disappearing greens! :-(

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68145

mazzy_star77

14-08-2007 00:21:59

I'm sure you've been extremely busy Admin as it seems nearly impossible to reach you through support tickets these past 2 and 1/2 weeks. I can't seem to figure out what happened 2 refs that suddenly disappeared from my list of Completed refs. I have a pretty Big user base and with previous refs still unmarked as used from previous cashouts I just can't seem to find out who is missing. On top of that, my refs still are not marked as used from the last cash out and the 2 that were accidentally marked as used from the cash out before last month have still not been updated as explained on Aim. Anyways, I really look forward to using this Network on a monthly basis as you guys have been excellent with customer support and issuing payments, i'm sure you've been awfully busy these days with the new sites being added and all. Bill you've been Fantastic as well. I'm only asking that you please look into this for me. Thank You! -)

moviemadnessman

14-08-2007 22:45:12

I've been sending your ticket to him, so hopefully you hear something soon.

mazzy_star77

16-08-2007 11:27:57

Still not resolved.....I guess admin rarely visits the forums as well. Yea, i'm going to have to cash out and move on. I must say this has become to stressfull for me. I have kept this site at the top of my List for 3 months straight dispite of experiencing the most stress and complications each month. Last month I took the plunge when 2 other refs went missing and now this month I have a total of 4 refs missing and admin still hasn't marked my refs from last months cash out as used. I'm bringing this to the forum in hopes that he will read it for him self since he's been overlooking the other 14 messages I've had you send him.

one other issue....I'm unable to cash out using the new order verification feature you guys added.

YourGiftsFree

16-08-2007 16:15:20

You should be updated today.

Mrmephistor

17-08-2007 12:29:47

im having the same problem, its bullshit. they're busy posting promotion forms "who's wants free green!" ... so we can take them away later... and blow you off... where the fuck is my credit and ref's?

mazzy_star77

17-08-2007 22:04:56

Well if I can only get the site to load up, i'll be able to confirm if any issues have been resolved. The site has not loaded the whole day.

YourGiftsFree

18-08-2007 09:11:53

If you can not load the site go to whatismyip.com. Then PM me that IP.

mazzy_star77

18-08-2007 13:35:08

Sent you a pm.

mazzy_star77

18-08-2007 15:53:08

Well i'm still unable to log in.....after 10 mins of loading this is the error I've been receiving for the past 3 days.....

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
Lite Speed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

mazzy_star77

19-08-2007 17:57:18

Ok here we are....day #4 and I still can not log into my account. I sent you my Ip address through a pm as requested and still no reply.

mazzy_star77

20-08-2007 22:50:21

Cmon Admin...GAwd Damn, I got referrals on my case wanting to be paid and I can't even friking log into my account after 5 days. I've sent you my IP address and you still have not replied nor have you corrected this issue. If I can't log in then I can't confirm completetion of refs begging to be payed, i'm getting murdered here....help me out. x

YourGiftsFree

21-08-2007 15:16:01

I forwarded your IP to my host the day you sent me it. I apologize he did not get to it yet. I just IMed him and will up you ASAP.

mazzy_star77

21-08-2007 16:19:36

Alrighty thanks, that's all I needed to hear.....sorry to be so anal admin, I know you better then that, but i'm just taking so much heat from referrals wanting to be paid and I cant get into my account to check thier status. If anyone sends you a tickets thinking i'm scamming them in any way, please let them know what's happening here. I refuse to pay them if I can't confirm for my self that they are in green status. Take care.

YourGiftsFree

21-08-2007 17:12:35

[quotece99477e42="mazzy_star77"]Alrighty thanks, that's all I needed to hear.....sorry to be so anal admin, I know you better then that, but i'm just taking so much heat from referrals wanting to be paid and I cant get into my account to check thier status. If anyone sends you a tickets thinking i'm scamming them in any way, please let them know what's happening here. I refuse to pay them if I can't confirm for my self that they are in green status. Take care.[/quotece99477e42]

I totally understand. When you go to the site now, does it load. Whats the error message now?

mazzy_star77

21-08-2007 19:01:59

Still seeing the same error message....Another thing....my ip address seems to change from time to time since i'm using a router, in some cases i have to reboot each time I loose connection and I just noticed that it's showing up as different ip addresses for some reason....here's what i'm showing as the error....

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------