Crediting just isn't great...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67463

nomadant

30-07-2007 09:11:28

I'm sorry but crediting on All for One is just horrible. I've had a referral do the Real Estate offer, which is no longer there now. It said instant, hasn't credited and it's been quite a few days. I've had referrals do the Psychics 4 Free and Driving 4 Dollars, both say within a day, it's been over three days and still no credit. You guys have got to do something about this crediting, because the way it stands right now I don't see any offers crediting the way they should.

manOFice

30-07-2007 10:18:41

Gosh, you're full of complaints...

tylerc

30-07-2007 10:19:16

[quote8a10e643a4="manOFice"]Gosh, you're full of complaints...[/quote8a10e643a4]

Quoted for fucking truth.

Quit complaining.

notbartsimpson

30-07-2007 11:31:23

[quote1ed0a8036a="tylerc"]Quit complaining.[/quote1ed0a8036a]

Yeah, heaven forbid you share your opinion. roll

tylerc

30-07-2007 11:35:13

[quotec456a65f90="notbartsimpson"][quotec456a65f90="tylerc"]Quit complaining.[/quotec456a65f90]

Yeah, heaven forbid you share your opinion. roll[/quotec456a65f90]

There's a difference between an opinion and complaining.

YGF himself has made several threads asking what HE can do to make the site better, and people post "crediting issues" over and over. He is working on it, I'm sure, not to mention the countless other threads by other users complaining about crediting. I don't see why everyone needs to make a thread about their specific case and what makes them so special compared to everyone else, as if no one else is having a crediting problem.

notbartsimpson

30-07-2007 11:51:55

[quoteb9f8ed0397="tylerc"]There's a difference between an opinion and complaining.[/quoteb9f8ed0397]

No, just because someone is complaining doesn't mean it is not their opinion. I hate YGF crediting, too, so I can certainly understand his position. Should his comment have been in another thread? Perhaps. But, let's quit trying to silence his freedom to express what's on his mind. Is that not what these forums are for?

nomadant

30-07-2007 14:03:22

Yeah, I should've known I would be pounced on for expressing my opinion. And how are we suppose to know crediting is being worked on if no one has said crediting is being worked on, none of us are mind readers. You guys seriously need re-evaluate what a forum is here for. Quit trolling the forum and jumping on anyone who has an opinion and wants to see whats going on, this is here to ask questions and get updates on specific things. I've posted in the admins thread, the last post was not even acknowledged. He seems to think when it says instant it takes about five minutes for it to credit when that simply isn't true and within a day certainly isn't a day either, or even several days for that matter.

moviemadnessman

30-07-2007 15:11:23

Crediting is being worked on. The Real Estate offer was removed because it was having tremendous crediting issues. Most of the offers should be on track from what I have been told, but if there is an issue, it is being looked into by the admin.

Opinions are always welcome, and as long as they are respectfully presented, they will be taken into our considerations.

nomadant

30-07-2007 15:14:26

Thank you Bill, I thought I put my problem up as respectfully as I could. Something needs to be done with these people who bash others just because they think they can.

zr2152

30-07-2007 15:58:12

CREDITING IS NOT THE SITES FAULT!!!!

Also, maybe it is your referrals and you who are screwing up the offer completions and not getting credit.

nomadant

30-07-2007 16:01:05

It isn't the sites fault? So your telling me if there is something in the script for the site that is causing these offer not to credit properly, that isn't the sites fault? It's easy to place blame on the person doing the offers but when he/she's done multiple offers you kind of tend to shy away of the "well maybe it's your referral doing something wrong" excuse. Please stop trolling and stay out of a topic if you have nothing nice to say.

GamersPitOnline

30-07-2007 16:23:22

dont worry bro i fell yah!

Dont even mess with Zr, he aint worth it... His title says it all! lol

manOFice

30-07-2007 16:41:08

[quoted94896e1fa="nomadant"]It isn't the sites fault? So your telling me if there is something in the script for the site that is causing these offer not to credit properly, that isn't the sites fault? It's easy to place blame on the person doing the offers but when he/she's done multiple offers you kind of tend to shy away of the "well maybe it's your referral doing something wrong" excuse. Please stop trolling and stay out of a topic if you have nothing nice to say.[/quoted94896e1fa]

If you knew how crediting worked, you would know it's not the sites fault.

nomadant

30-07-2007 16:45:06

Well, either way, we can't exactly go contacting the affiliates themselves so we are only left with contacting the freebie site. Anyway, there is absolutely no need to jump on everyone who expresses their opinion, it's just uncalled for and rude.

supersponger1979

30-07-2007 19:52:32

So will hte real estate offer ever credit thorugh manually?

tylerc

30-07-2007 21:52:41

[quote10d89f8e82="manOFice"][quote10d89f8e82="nomadant"]It isn't the sites fault? So your telling me if there is something in the script for the site that is causing these offer not to credit properly, that isn't the sites fault? It's easy to place blame on the person doing the offers but when he/she's done multiple offers you kind of tend to shy away of the "well maybe it's your referral doing something wrong" excuse. Please stop trolling and stay out of a topic if you have nothing nice to say.[/quote10d89f8e82]

If you knew how crediting worked, you would know it's not the sites fault.[/quote10d89f8e82]

Precisely why it's so irritating.

notbartsimpson

30-07-2007 22:21:08

[quote77b7a27afa="tylerc"]Precisely why it's so irritating.[/quote77b7a27afa]

Oh, gee ( ... If only you didn't have to read the posts...oh wait, you don't... roll

YGF crediting is horrible and that's the rock bottom truth. You all can keep trying to say otherwise all that you want. It's their site and they are responsible for the content and how it operates, regardless of who you all want to place the blame on. Then there are other sites like TRAINN, for instance, that have a lot of the exact same offers and pretty much have no crediting issues (there are those rare occasions, of course).

Unfortunately, I will no longer complete a YGF site because of the crediting. I'd rather use a site that can do what it advertises.

moviemadnessman

30-07-2007 22:31:30

[quote5b9e0347dd="supersponger1979"]So will hte real estate offer ever credit thorugh manually?[/quote5b9e0347dd]I'm not sure if it will or if it won't, unfortunately.

[quote5b9e0347dd="notbartsimpson"]Unfortunately, I will no longer complete a YGF site because of the crediting. I'd rather use a site that can do what it advertises.[/quote5b9e0347dd]But what about the support on the site? I hear they are top notch...

/end self promotion

notbartsimpson

31-07-2007 00:41:51

[quote99e3a193a9="moviemadnessman"]But what about the support on the site? I hear they are top notch...[/quote99e3a193a9]

lol D

I can agree with that, you do a great job.

tylerc

31-07-2007 06:17:50

[quote481f8fa779="notbartsimpson"]YGF crediting is horrible and that's the rock bottom truth. You all can keep trying to say otherwise all that you want. It's their site and they are responsible for the content and how it operates, regardless of who you all want to place the blame on. Then there are other sites like TRAINN, for instance, that have a lot of the exact same offers and pretty much have no crediting issues (there are those rare occasions, of course).

Unfortunately, I will no longer complete a YGF site because of the crediting. I'd rather use a site that can do what it advertises.[/quote481f8fa779]

I never had a problem with YGF sites crediting, and I did 3 or 4 of them.

Then don't complete another YGF site, I don't think 1 user is going to affect anything too much.

skepticalcynic

31-07-2007 06:47:53

I have only had crediting problems with one of the offers I personally did. And that is still pending and I haven't had time to contact support about it yet.

Personally, I think operator error plays a part here, too. Just my (uncomplaining) opinion.

YGF is a great network (although I would not recommend it to newbies) and support is fast and as helpful as possible. Plus payout has been great for me! I will continue to work with their sites )

nomadant

31-07-2007 09:25:48

I think YGF is great too, otherwise I wouldn't be doing their site. All I said is I think the crediting needs to be improved.

zr2152

31-07-2007 10:20:59

[quote53ce47b157="GamersPitOnline"]dont worry bro i fell yah!

Dont even mess with Zr, he aint worth it... His title says it all! lol[/quote53ce47b157]

Im sorry ive been here for well over a year and have helped many people out.

I've said it countless times that crediting is not the sites fault. Let me explain to all of you how sites get offers on their sites.

Affiliates (like instantdollarz, revenue universe, lead gains etc..) take the company offers (like blockbuster, netfliz, BMG etc...) and put them on an owners site when they would like them (i belive the sites like ygf and 123 can choose which offers they want from different affiliates).

Then when an offer is clicked, there are numbers at the end of the links when you click on the offers (you can barely see them because they go so quick after you click the offer).

When it says "REDIRECTING" the script (usually FSR now adays) redirects back to the affiliates. This is why cookies and your security settings for your browser are so important.

Basically it depends on the affiliates and their software. Many of the affiliates are continuing to update their software to improve better crediting. Different affiliates credit better than others. When sites are "fixing their crediting" it usually means that they are switching affiliates of switching around their offers from the different affiliates (many of them offer the same offers).

So there you have it. Im pretty sure this is accurate and if it is not, then please correct me.

On a side note, I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER had any problems with crediting on any site (except one manual on trainn that went through).

I have completed probably 6 offers on YGF sites and never had a problem with them.

Gamers, dont complain cause im continuously repeating the same things over and over for you too. If crediting is a problem for you, then fix the necessary things on your end in order for you to get credit.

Thanks for sticking up for me Glenn )

[quote53ce47b157="nomadant"]It isn't the sites fault? So your telling me if there is something in the script for the site that is causing these offer not to credit properly, that isn't the sites fault? It's easy to place blame on the person doing the offers but when he/she's done multiple offers you kind of tend to shy away of the "well maybe it's your referral doing something wrong" excuse. Please stop trolling and stay out of a topic if you have nothing nice to say.[/quote53ce47b157]

Nothing nice to say? If you want me to say something mean, I can go ahead and say it. I am not "trolling" around this forum. I try to contribute where I can. If you dont like it, go to FLR or something.

nomadant

31-07-2007 10:39:02

There have been plenty of times where you have jumped on someone just because you thought you could. If you don't want to hear complaints then don't look at them, simple as that. You weren't contributing anything in this thread because my opinion was directed at the admin and staff, last time I checked you were neither for YGF.

zr2152

31-07-2007 10:43:59

[quote314f6c3031="nomadant"]There have been plenty of times where you have jumped on someone just because you thought you could. If you don't want to hear complaints then don't look at them, simple as that. You weren't contributing anything in this thread because my opinion was directed at the admin and staff, last time I checked you were neither for YGF.[/quote314f6c3031]

Okay well I can get you some tissues and a tampon if you would like to continue crying. Good luck getting your shit straightened out.

Ill be counting the whiny threads that you keep posting..keep a look at the number in my sig for updates. )

tylerc

31-07-2007 10:55:06

[quote22c4ff67f6="nomadant"]There have been plenty of times where you have jumped on someone just because you thought you could. If you don't want to hear complaints then don't look at them, simple as that. You weren't contributing anything in this thread because my opinion was directed at the admin and staff, last time I checked you were neither for YGF.[/quote22c4ff67f6]

roll

You aren't exactly contributing much either.

zr2152

31-07-2007 11:09:08

[quotedeac74d8b4="tylerc"][quotedeac74d8b4="nomadant"]There have been plenty of times where you have jumped on someone just because you thought you could. If you don't want to hear complaints then don't look at them, simple as that. You weren't contributing anything in this thread because my opinion was directed at the admin and staff, last time I checked you were neither for YGF.[/quotedeac74d8b4]

roll

You aren't exactly contributing much either.[/quotedeac74d8b4]

But I am, I always do.

GamersPitOnline

31-07-2007 12:06:03

Zr, your a complete control freak that trys to control people. I believe it is my right under the 1st Admen. to speak in what ever way, in any way i please. not you nor anyone else is going to tell me what to say.

if there is a problem it needs to be addressed, and Bill and Henery (So far) have done a damn good job doing just that. We dont need you around here like your part of the network. if you want to act liek the way you do... Dont be a wanna be mod... be a mod

but until then, dont even speak nor mention my name!

Thank you
BTW... YGF still hasnt owed me my 1800.00! Ill give till friday until i get my refund another way

tylerc

31-07-2007 12:27:00

Technically...under the 1st amendment, wouldn't he have the right to mention or speak your name? So long as it wasn't libelous or slanderous of course.

Powerbook

31-07-2007 12:42:36

[quote5ac74f209f="GamersPitOnline"]Zr, your a complete control freak that trys to control people. I believe it is my right under the 1st Admen. to speak in what ever way, in any way i please. not you nor anyone else is going to tell me what to say.

if there is a problem it needs to be addressed, and Bill and Henery (So far) have done a damn good job doing just that. We dont need you around here like your part of the network. if you want to act liek the way you do... Dont be a wanna be mod... be a mod

but until then, dont even speak nor mention my name!

Thank you
BTW... YGF still hasnt owed me my 1800.00! Ill give till friday until i get my refund another way[/quote5ac74f209f]

Some of us have been doing freebies since day 1, I can see you have not. We know more about crediting than you would ever imagine. He knows what he is talking about. 99% of the time it is your fault that you do not get credit. It could be cookies, or cache. So just chill out.

GamersPitOnline

31-07-2007 16:00:23

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... never said i had crediting problems...

I have never had a problem and i have been doing this for 3 yrs now... i have made over 10,000 in freebies... Please, your making yourself look foolish.

All i need is a refund from something not even from freebie

Powerbook

31-07-2007 18:30:57

[quote056213b110="GamersPitOnline"]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... never said i had crediting problems...

I have never had a problem and i have been doing this for 3 yrs now... i have made over 10,000 in freebies... Please, your making yourself look foolish.

All i need is a refund from something not even from freebie[/quote056213b110]

Um other people were talking about it. I guess my 50k is looking pretty foolish right now? I know more about this then you could ever dream of. Chill out my friend. I basically said that because you are treating Zr like he knows nothing. He has every right to post what he wants here. He happens to be very knowledgeable.

CollidgeGraduit

31-07-2007 18:39:03

Knock it off, dickholes.

nomadant

31-07-2007 19:14:35

[quote0081df5de9="Powerbook"][quote0081df5de9="GamersPitOnline"]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... never said i had crediting problems...

All i need is a refund from something not even from freebie[/quote0081df5de9]

Um other people were talking about it. I guess my 50k is looking pretty foolish right now? I know more about this then you could ever dream of. Chill out my friend. I basically said that because you are treating Zr like he knows nothing. He has every right to post what he wants here. He happens to be very knowledgeable.[/quote0081df5de9]

And all I said is I have every right to post here as well, and shouldn't be bashed for doing so.

moviemadnessman

31-07-2007 20:50:23

While we like getting user feedback on our sites, there is a thread for that. Plus, this is getting a little out of hand, so I'm going to ask the mods to lock this, because personally, I don't think that it has been very informative beyond the first 10 posts, if that. No offense to anyone who has posted, but this is starting to get a little out of hand.

GamersPitOnline

31-07-2007 21:35:21

i agree

nomadant

31-07-2007 22:33:50

I think so too, people should keep out of posts that have nothing to do with them.

skepticalcynic

31-07-2007 23:25:34

Sadly, this entire thread was summed up in the title. All of these heated opinions were completely unnecessary and merely served to provoke animosity. (

It's too bad we can't have civilized, rational discussions... sigh

nomadant

31-07-2007 23:38:10

I tried.

zr2152

01-08-2007 06:36:21

WOW.

I have helped you. What do you noobs want?! You complained how bad crediting was (2 times might I add) and I explained in complete detail how it worked so that you could see that it is not completely the sites fault.

If that is not helpful then I do not know what is.

Also, this is a public forum. I have the right to be wherever and whenever. If you want something to not be viewed here or responded to by people who have nothing to do with it, then open a freaking support ticket for goodness sake.

This is a public forum and a public internet. Maybe I wouldn't have been so "RUDE" at the start if this was not the second thread that you made about crediting on this site.

If you dont mind me asking, what was the point in starting this tread? Did you think that YGF was going to magically say "You're right, crediting is bad. Ill give all your refs greens!" I think it was made for you to see who else was having bad crediting and some people were and some people were not.

skepticalcynic

01-08-2007 06:53:34

zr2152 - You were helpful, but unfortunately you wasted your effort. That same information has been posted so many times that I can't imagine anyone not having seen it somewhere. So someone who still chooses to complain isn't really going to care what you have to say. Basically he/she is just trying to find a scape goat.

My whole point was this

Complaining about something beyond anyone's control doesn't do a damn bit of good. But neither does animosity.

There are more than enough threads on this specific topic. We really don't need to have a different thread for each person's own case. The title of this thread could easily have been put to better use as a post in one of the other threads on this subject.

Besides, YGF is well aware of this issue. Does anyone really think that pestering them about it is going to make them more aware? C'mon guys, they're working on it - have a little patience!

Personally, I think if people can't be laid-back, they have no business in freebie-land...

Feel free to flame me - I know nobody likes a neutral opinion - or any opinion at all for that matter roll

nomadant

01-08-2007 09:06:03

Yes, you have it right. No one likes any opinion at all. I was simply stating my opinion. As far as me making two threads about the issuse, your right I did, want to know why? Because the issue wasn't fixed in that time. I get fustrated just like any other normal person and I want to vent on a public forum, sorry if that upsets you but again it's a [bfd92718666]public[/bfd92718666] forum. Also, this will be my last post in this thread, don't want to argue with anyone.

CollidgeGraduit

01-08-2007 09:11:04

For future notice, if the issue doesn't get resolved, you're probably better off just bumping the first topic, rather than creating a 2nd.

supersponger1979

05-08-2007 18:21:02

Anyone have anything credit recently?