Noob Question About Referrals & Multiple Orders on AFO.Y

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67185

lauram

25-07-2007 11:57:55

Hi All-

Have a question about the referral/multiple order process on allforone.YGF.

What is the process for multiple offers? Let's say I select a $100 prize, fulfill my 2 credits, go green, get a referral, my referral goes green, place order, get approved, get paid....what's next?

Do I need to "re-qualify" by fulfilling 2 credits myself, or do I just keep referring the site, and get $100 per referral?

Thanks for your answer,
Lauram

nomadant

25-07-2007 13:50:47

You never need to "re-qualify" once you aquire your two credits your good to go and you can keep referring others to do the same.

lauram

25-07-2007 14:02:48

Thanks for the info...I'm pretty new here and still figuring out the ins and outs of the different sites...which ones are the best do do, best payouts, etc...

Best,
Lauram

moviemadnessman

25-07-2007 21:13:57

[quotef969e63b03="lauram"]Hi All-

Have a question about the referral/multiple order process on allforone.YGF.

What is the process for multiple offers? Let's say I select a $100 prize, fulfill my 2 credits, go green, get a referral, my referral goes green, place order, get approved, get paid....what's next?

Do I need to "re-qualify" by fulfilling 2 credits myself, or do I just keep referring the site, and get $100 per referral?

Thanks for your answer,
Lauram[/quotef969e63b03]Let me just clean this up for you. If you have gotten to the point where you have been paid, and your order is shipped, you will notice your offers are marked as used.

Then, you "re-qualify", as you put it, you simply need to submit a support ticket asking to be reset, and I will gladly reset them for you. As nomadant said, once you acquire your 2 credits, you are pretty much home free forever.