Paid and Waiting on Approval!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66813

lootyloot

18-07-2007 14:31:02

We recieved one payment for 400 and are waiting on a free green so we can cash out on our remaining ones and still waiting on approval on one site from 7/6! sure they have ALOT of catching up to do! Just glad to get a checka nd see they are actually paying! Once all checks have been recieved we will begin working on these sites again!
Lootyloot

Edited to add For those who are complaining... this is not a complaining post! I am excited!

ASharpEdge

20-07-2007 15:45:08

[quote04bc2826de="lootyloot"]We recieved one payment for 400 and are waiting on a free green so we can cash out on our remaining ones and still waiting on approval on one site from 7/6! sure they have ALOT of catching up to do! Just glad to get a checka nd see they are actually paying! Once all checks have been recieved we will begin working on these sites again!
Lootyloot

Edited to add For those who are complaining... this is not a complaining post! I am excited![/quote04bc2826de]
ok this is not a complaining post. I will not complain about the site not paying me as I have been doing in other posts.

Congratulations!!!! This is a good thing! YOU got paid!!! YAHOOO!!!!
Very happy for you! dancing, jumping, laughing!!!!! (crying)

lootyloot

25-07-2007 06:49:38

[quote4ca0f209ec="ASharpEdge"][quote4ca0f209ec="lootyloot"]We recieved one payment for 400 and are waiting on a free green so we can cash out on our remaining ones and still waiting on approval on one site from 7/6! sure they have ALOT of catching up to do! Just glad to get a checka nd see they are actually paying! Once all checks have been recieved we will begin working on these sites again!
Lootyloot

Edited to add For those who are complaining... this is not a complaining post! I am excited![/quote4ca0f209ec]
ok this is not a complaining post. I will not complain about the site not paying me as I have been doing in other posts.

Congratulations!!!! This is a good thing! YOU got paid!!! YAHOOO!!!!
Very happy for you! dancing, jumping, laughing!!!!! (crying)[/quote4ca0f209ec]

I am sorry! But I am still waiting approval on two! But just glad to get paid for one! LOL! I guess in time they will get me paid in full! Laughing! Well hopefully by now you have been paid! And soon I will be! (fingerscrossed)
Looty

moviemadnessman

25-07-2007 09:44:10

Looty (and anyone else who reads this)

The admin had a personal situation to take care of, hence his small absence. Things should return to normal soon, though, which includes paying out the orders which have been approved.

GamersPitOnline

25-07-2007 10:57:53

[quote16e44aac30="moviemadnessman"]Looty (and anyone else who reads this)

The admin had a personal situation to take care of, hence his small absence. Things should return to normal soon, though, which includes paying out the orders which have been approved.[/quote16e44aac30]

is he out on a spending spree with the 1800.00 he owes me from ym RETURNED TV!

J/k, would be nice after 12 Pms to get my check

tylerc

25-07-2007 11:58:53

12 PMs is just ridiculous and uncalled for.

GamersPitOnline

25-07-2007 12:14:28

Thats what happens when someone has your money... that isnt from a freebie site

but i can understand he has personal issues... so i can wait

CollidgeGraduit

25-07-2007 12:35:54

[quote27ed1b78b8="GamersPitOnline"]Thats what happens when someone has your money... that isnt from a freebie site

but i can understand he has personal issues... so i can wait[/quote27ed1b78b8]

You've been told once already. Keep your issues in your own thread. If you have something valid to contribute, go for it, but quit hopping in to other peoples' threads to try and draw attention to your issue.

lootyloot

25-07-2007 12:42:53

Thanks CG! I didn't want my thread to be a bitch fest!
Looty