ATTENTION YOURGIFTSFREE TRADERS

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66792

igogreen

18-07-2007 05:31:35

I wonder how many peope are waiting to be paid. Lets see just how far in the hole YGF is. Please post here with your information. Please give prize waiting on and when you submitted for aproval. I'll start.

$100 paypal submitted on July 6

PLEASE no comments or questions to YGF in this thread just list your information. This will give all of a chance to see how big the problem is.

moviemadnessman

18-07-2007 06:00:03

I will tell you this again there are a lot of users waiting. The oldest orders are pretty much from July 1st, so that tells you the longest ones. Now, the admin has written elsewhere that there will be more information soon, but at this time, that's all that I can tell you.

You are not alone, igogreen, but in all actuality, there is no need for this thread at this time.

igogreen

18-07-2007 06:48:40

I don't care if you ever pay me. That is not the reason for this post. As a matter of fact keep the $100 and use it to improve your site. You seem to need it more than me anyway. This thread is intended to be a place for ygf traders to post their information so we can all see how bad it really is but, if nobody uses it then I guess we can just sit back and do nothing.

tylerc

18-07-2007 06:53:59

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66729

What makes you think this thread will end any differently, aside from you possibly getting a ban/temp-ban?

Chill out, and be patient.

moviemadnessman

18-07-2007 07:22:14

[quotea950b8a48a="igogreen"]I don't care if you ever pay me. That is not the reason for this post. As a matter of fact keep the $100 and use it to improve your site. You seem to need it more than me anyway. This thread is intended to be a place for ygf traders to post their information so we can all see how bad it really is but, if nobody uses it then I guess we can just sit back and do nothing.[/quotea950b8a48a]I realize that paying you is not the reason for the post. You want to know how many people are waiting, and I told you that there are many users waiting. I even told you the furthest orders (for the most part).

There is no reason to get snappy and tell us to keep your money, I'm just saying the same thing tylerc said, which is to be patient while the admin gets everything in order. I've said it before, and I'll say it again you will be paid as soon as the admin possibly can.

DIABLO

18-07-2007 08:42:30

As CG said

[quote5ede4d0f8d]This does NOT belong here. YGF has proven to be legit many times over. Just because you aren't happy with a delay in shipping prizes, doesn't give you the right to open a thread about the sites in the Scammer forum.

His TOS doesn't promise a timeframe, and I know the staff is doing their best. Knock it off, and be patient.[/quote5ede4d0f8d]

So stop whining! He has tons of customers and it must be hard to do all of it! Can you ship out tons of orders a day? This is his full time job, he tries as hard as he can, but I doubt he can get all of the orders out right away, it's just not possible for anybody to work that fast, stop shut up, stop whining, and be patient. Some of these 07 members are so annoying...

tylerc

18-07-2007 09:47:51

igogreen showed just how much of an e-thug he truly is by PMing me

[quote8ecea26e15="igogreen"]Theres nothing to chill out over. Can't you read I gave the money back to them. Everyone is so scared to speak out about this out of fear they wont get paid its crazy. What a bunch of wooses[/quote8ecea26e15]

So, I responded
[quote8ecea26e15="tylerc"]First, it's wusses, not wooses.

Second, YGF is a legit site. Maybe if you'd bothered reading the thread about the changes from the advertisers about manual credits and delayed payments, you would know why it's taking so long. That's why I said chill out.[/quote8ecea26e15]

Showing his intelligence, he responded with

[quote8ecea26e15="igogreen"]You are a silly little girl.[/quote8ecea26e15]

Great response, are you sure you're 37?

Hunter_82

18-07-2007 10:51:49

[quote07e7050590="tylerc"]igogreen showed just how much of an e-thug he truly is by PMing me

[quote07e7050590="igogreen"]Theres nothing to chill out over. Can't you read I gave the money back to them. Everyone is so scared to speak out about this out of fear they wont get paid its crazy. What a bunch of wooses[/quote07e7050590]

So, I responded
[quote07e7050590="tylerc"]First, it's wusses, not wooses.

Second, YGF is a legit site. Maybe if you'd bothered reading the thread about the changes from the advertisers about manual credits and delayed payments, you would know why it's taking so long. That's why I said chill out.[/quote07e7050590]

Showing his intelligence, he responded with

[quote07e7050590="igogreen"]You are a silly little girl.[/quote07e7050590]

Great response, are you sure you're 37?[/quote07e7050590]

Ha! Thanks for the laugh! Seriously, i have only been doing this since January...but it seems that those who join these days are more impatient than ever! I don't remember anyone complaining back then...at least not nearly as much.

[quote07e7050590="igogreen"]I don't care if you ever pay me. That is not the reason for this post. As a matter of fact keep the $100 and use it to improve your site. You seem to need it more than me anyway. This thread is intended to be a place for ygf traders to post their information so we can all see how bad it really is but, if nobody uses it then I guess we can just sit back and do nothing.[/quote07e7050590]

You got me! I won't speak up because i am terrified they will keep my money!!! roll roll roll
Or maybe...just maybe...i'm mature enought to be patient and realize that delays happen...in all aspects of life! I submited on July 2nd, and they owe me $750. And as i have stated before...you could search everywhere around here and you will not find one complaint from me about the delays! And if you had the ability to look into support tickets...you would not find one thing in there either! I have waited longer than this before on several other sites!

You know...if i was a site owner...i would get extremely tired of the same people crying constantly about delays. I would go out of my way to make sure those people who are complaining...would get paid last. But thats just how I would be. Honestly people...STOP COMPLAINING!!!! Moviemadnessman is way to nice to you guys...i don't know how he does it. Walk in someone elses shoes for once...how many complaints does he have to put up with and answer daily? And he is nothing but patient and understanding...all the time! He doesn't sink to the level of those who keep complaining. Instead of complaining...be grateful you found something that will pay you for hardly doing anything at all! And as soon as Yourgiftsfree can pay...HE WILL!!!!

zdub08

18-07-2007 12:22:15

I guarantee there will be nothing special about that $100. it wont change your life, and it will probably just make you feel dumb for worrying about it so damn much for the last couple weeks. just chill out and let it come when it comes.

by the way, it must be a huge problem, according to the number of unhappy users who posted here roll

nomadant

18-07-2007 15:09:08

Since you don't want your $100, can I have it when YGF pays? lol