Major Updates

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66692

YourGiftsFree

16-07-2007 17:56:19

We would just like to let everyone know there will be some major (good)(one bad) updates coming in the next day or so.

freestuff86

16-07-2007 18:28:18

Why can't you tell us what they are now? And when will payments be sent? If someones bugged that I ask this, its because we STILL haven't got an update after our last one was promised. Thanks

YourGiftsFree

16-07-2007 18:42:38

[quote2792f05d29="freestuff86"]Why can't you tell us what they are now? And when will payments be sent? If someones bugged that I ask this, its because we STILL haven't got an update after our last one was promised. Thanks[/quote2792f05d29]

They are still in the process.

I should know a day when they start in 1-2 days.

freestuff86

16-07-2007 18:43:53

Ok. Now tell us what the "Hold Up" on payments is. Why is it so hard to tell us?

YourGiftsFree

16-07-2007 18:48:09

There is a delay, thats all that you need to know. Plain and Simple. Dont worry though, almost through.

freestuff86

16-07-2007 19:06:57

Thats all we need to know? Us, the users, aren't needed to be informed about our payments? Pretty sad....

YourGiftsFree

16-07-2007 19:08:58

[quotea8b3cfa54f="freestuff86"]Thats all we need to know? Us, the users, aren't needed to be informed about our payments? Pretty sad....[/quotea8b3cfa54f]

As said earlier, you will know when your payments should go out in 1-2 days.

You do not need to know the specific details on every thing that happens [ba8b3cfa54f]behind the scenes[/ba8b3cfa54f] at YGF.

freestuff86

16-07-2007 19:14:01

Alright. I will be waiting ) And this better not be ANOTHER delay on orders....

notbartsimpson

16-07-2007 22:33:10

I'm glad that I'm not involved in this. From my previous experience with this network, I will never participate in one of their sites again. Now that I see how even worse the network is becoming and how horrible the customer service is (yes, these people are your customers), that cements my opinion on them. Simple answers cannot be given and false statements are continued to be made....I'm sorry that fraud is rampant and that is probably effecting your ability to pay your users, but when is enough...enough?

Anyway, I'm sure I will receive some replies because most of the posters to this thread act like their POV is the only right one.

Cheers!

GamersPitOnline

16-07-2007 23:28:26

[quote44b50046cf="notbartsimpson"]I'm glad that I'm not involved in this. From my previous experience with this network, I will never participate in one of their sites again. Now that I see how even worse the network is becoming and how horrible the customer service is (yes, these people are your customers), that cements my opinion on them. Simple answers cannot be given and false statements are continued to be made....I'm sorry that fraud is rampant and that is probably effecting your ability to pay your users, but when is enough...enough?

Anyway, I'm sure I will receive some replies because most of the posters to this thread act like their POV is the only right one.

Cheers![/quote44b50046cf]

The customer service is fine... people just keep asking and making the same posts over and over and over!!!

I am owed a check that has nothing to do with his site.... i have been updated..... it should have been sent out today? was it, idk... but the crediting takes time due to thsi change int he freebie world

Powerbook

17-07-2007 02:19:09

Ok i hope so, I have been pending approval since July 2nd. 15 days just for approval. That's more than I have ever waited for freepay or any DIY site for approval. This can't be a slight backup. Somehow I think the bad news involves payments moving over to net 15. That's fine and all, but when you expect payments within 1 week and are still under the approval process you tend to get a little ticked off.

YourGiftsFree

17-07-2007 04:55:26

[quotec09604ed74="Powerbook"]Ok i hope so, I have been pending approval since July 2nd. 15 days just for approval. That's more than I have ever waited for freepay or any DIY site for approval. This can't be a slight backup. Somehow I think the bad news involves payments moving over to net 15. That's fine and all, but when you expect payments within 1 week and are still under the approval process you tend to get a little ticked off.[/quotec09604ed74]

If we have delays, it will take longer than the usual timeframe. No, we are nt moving to a net 15.