Extra Offer Credit?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66443

christophjc

12-07-2007 15:49:53

This might be a dumb or repeat question, but I searched and didn't find any threads asking the same thing. On allforone, I have 2.0 offer credits, and was wondering if there was any way it could be counted toward my referral count or something of the like. I understand that it's not equivalent to a referral, but as far as I'm concerned YGF is getting paid for that extra 1.0 credit just as though somebody else is signing up and doing the requirements.

Thanks.

zr2152

12-07-2007 15:56:32

Are you asking if you can do more yourself? If so, I know that you cant on his other sites so I doubt that you can do it on this one, i could be wrong though...not too sure how he runs this site.

moviemadnessman

12-07-2007 20:19:24

Chris,

The answer is no, unfortunately. Also, please be aware that the site Allforone.YGF requires 2 credits to go green, so having 2 credits does not mean you have earned anything extra on the site.

christophjc

13-07-2007 10:23:42

LOL Well, that makes sense. I see -- when I did my offers about a month ago, everything was worth 1/4 credit and it was 1/1, but I guess the numbers just changed while the requirements stayed the same.

moviemadnessman

13-07-2007 19:39:58

[quote5303774e78="christophjc"]LOL Well, that makes sense. I see -- when I did my offers about a month ago, everything was worth 1/4 credit and it was 1/1, but I guess the numbers just changed while the requirements stayed the same.[/quote5303774e78]That's correct.

The only reason they changed was to help our crediting script work better, because before it didn't always credit the correct amount per offer, so we decided to change the crediting amount so that the offer credits were more uniform across our sites.

Sorry for the confusion it caused you, though )