If youre waiting for approval or payments...look here!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66423

zr2152

12-07-2007 11:54:10

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

Im sick of all you noobs and what not bitching because it takes a week for approval and shipment.

Most companies take over a week and sometimes only ship every 2 weeks so stop your bitching. Im sick of all these threads.

Most of the time admin has other things to do, so let him be.

zr2152

12-07-2007 15:19:50

bump...stop making useless threads.

nomadant

12-07-2007 15:47:11

Kind of like this one....

zr2152

12-07-2007 15:50:57

[quote6c710b7926="nomadant"]Kind of like this one....[/quote6c710b7926]

No, like this one

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66442

and this one

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66413

and many more from you.

Thanks.

THilliard80

12-07-2007 15:54:19

I dont have a problem waiting but when you say it takes 1-2 or 1-3 business days for approval then you expect that to happen. If its going to longer, fine. Just don't post that it'll be done in a certain amount of time. If you won an auction on ebay and the shipping time is 3-4 buisness days and 2wks pass by and you still dont have it your gonna wonder why. Your not gonna sit there and say "oh well i'm sure he has other things to do"

zr2152

12-07-2007 15:58:46

[quoted05846ff47="THilliard80"]I dont have a problem waiting but when you say it takes 1-2 or 1-3 business days for approval then you expect that to happen. If its going to longer, fine. Just don't post that it'll be done in a certain amount of time. If you won an auction on ebay and the shipping time is 3-4 buisness days and 2wks pass by and you still dont have it your gonna wonder why. Your not gonna sit there and say "oh well i'm sure he has other things to do"[/quoted05846ff47]

I understand that but thats not the point. He isnt going anywhere. A support ticket will do. You do not need 1 million posts about this kind of stuff.

Bill and Admin answer support tickets pretty promptly and im sure that all your questions can be answered there.

nomadant

12-07-2007 16:10:00

Two topics....that's a million topics to you? Both were legitamate claims. I think you need to get an attitude check. This is a public forum where we have the right to ask questions and comment where we see fit.

zr2152

12-07-2007 16:14:10

[quote4a52639ee5="nomadant"]Two topics....that's a million topics to you? Both were legitamate claims. I think you need to get an attitude check. This is a public forum where we have the right to ask questions and comment where we see fit.[/quote4a52639ee5]

Yeah well you asked for it with your first post in this thread. Ill was not the first one to be rude to you, you were. So check yourself.

nomadant

12-07-2007 16:27:02

No? Who else was rude to me? We're all asking questions on this forum, that's what it's here for.

YourGiftsFree

12-07-2007 16:28:27

[quote473a8c115b="zr2152"][quote473a8c115b="THilliard80"]I dont have a problem waiting but when you say it takes 1-2 or 1-3 business days for approval then you expect that to happen. If its going to longer, fine. Just don't post that it'll be done in a certain amount of time. If you won an auction on ebay and the shipping time is 3-4 buisness days and 2wks pass by and you still dont have it your gonna wonder why. Your not gonna sit there and say "oh well i'm sure he has other things to do"[/quote473a8c115b]

I understand that but thats not the point. He isnt going anywhere. A support ticket will do. You do not need 1 million posts about this kind of stuff.

Bill and Admin answer support tickets pretty promptly and im sure that all your questions can be answered there.[/quote473a8c115b]

zr2152 is correct. I have seen MANY posts asking the same question. In PM's Threads, Replys, here, FLR, etc.

We are trying to approve and pay within 7 days of submitting. Claims of us "going somewhere" are ridiculous. Maybe going from instant payments to a few days is a hard switch, but please, have patience.

igogreen

13-07-2007 06:35:47

BOO HOO Pay when you say you will or change it. If I told the power company I would pay my bill in 1 or 2 days and didn't pay for 7 to 10, they would shut me off.

Powerbook

13-07-2007 06:54:38

Let me know when you will approve my account. This is day 11 for approval.

Hunter_82

13-07-2007 06:58:37

Good thread zr2152...i could not agree more. I get so annoyed with all the worthless threads and repeated questions and people crying about not getting their money within a day or two. I have been waiting since the 2nd of July...you will not find one post anywhere on here from me asking what is going on. In fact, if you could check my pm's and support tickets...you still would not find anything. CHILL OUT! They will pay when they can! They have a life to and every second of it does not revolve around us! This is just a hobby anyways...its bonus money, and i know i'll get it whenever it comes. If you are dependant on this money to pay bills or anything like that...you should seriously think about getting another job. If you are just impatient because you can be...Please stop! It does get very old!

moviemadnessman

13-07-2007 08:26:27

If we had to change all our information at every delay (expected or not), then that would also slow down the time it takes to process orders, answer tickets, etc. Most times we have pretty fast payouts, but sometimes, things happen, and when they do we explain them to the users.

If you have a problem with out payments taking a week (or more for some people) longer than advertised, then we apologize. However, as Hunter said, users should not be relying on the freebie world as a full source of income, as delays happen. You will be paid as soon as we can.

I know that I keep getting support tickets asking about orders, credits, and all things in between (and even some that have no relevance to seemingly anything), and I generally respond within 24 hours. However, if I were to have an unexpected accident, would you want me to get the site changed to reflect that support tickets will take longer than 24 hours to get to? Ask yourselves if you have ever possibly said that you would do something by a certain time but failed to do so. Things happen, and all orders will be paid as soon as they are paid, but creating all these threads really isn't going to speed it up; if anything, it will slow the process down because we have to reply to them all.

nomadant

13-07-2007 08:44:31

I understand where you're coming from Bill, but the OP had no reason at all to be so rude.

moviemadnessman

13-07-2007 08:53:20

[quoteae0eca54fd="nomadant"]I understand where you're coming from Bill, but the OP had no reason at all to be so rude.[/quoteae0eca54fd]I have no control over the OP, though. I was just explaining it from my view, as I personally deal with all the tickets that come through our sites first, which means that I get all the tickets where people complain (or worse).

zr2152

15-07-2007 20:25:52

bump...still more new threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nomadant

15-07-2007 20:30:04

You can bump this all you want but it's not going to stop people from asking about payments, which is only natural. We were told within a week of requesting and for some it's been two, then we were told by Sunday and todays Sunday and still no payments, so we have a right to ask about whats going on, plain and simple.

zr2152

15-07-2007 21:06:05

I know, but its fun. Thanks.

Jeremiah1218

19-07-2007 18:09:35

First off heres what I think. People that complain about other people complaining are not doin anything better than the people they are bitchin about. Second, I understand that unexpected delays come about and that is fine, but what I don't understand is why you people get so mad that someone is simply asking why they haven't received payment yet. If they are bein rude about it like "WTFs wrong with you guys wheres my money?!?" then yeah they are in the wrong, but most of the posts that zr2152 and others complain about are just people that are simply curious where their money is because they expected it at a certain time. Why does it bother you that someone else is asking a question? How about everyone minds their own business and let people post any questions they want as long as its not violating any TOS. If YGF does not want to answer them then they don't have to, its not up to you to say that people can't ask questions. You say to stop making useless threads, well I think this one is more useless than the people who just want an answer to how long their payments are going to take.

zr2152

20-07-2007 05:31:41

[quotef963a5822e="Jeremiah1218"]First off heres what I think. People that complain about other people complaining are not doin anything better than the people they are bitchin about. Second, I understand that unexpected delays come about and that is fine, but what I don't understand is why you people get so mad that someone is simply asking why they haven't received payment yet. If they are bein rude about it like "WTFs wrong with you guys wheres my money?!?" then yeah they are in the wrong, but most of the posts that zr2152 and others complain about are just people that are simply curious where their money is because they expected it at a certain time. Why does it bother you that someone else is asking a question? How about everyone minds their own business and let people post any questions they want as long as its not violating any TOS. If YGF does not want to answer them then they don't have to, its not up to you to say that people can't ask questions. You say to stop making useless threads, well I think this one is more useless than the people who just want an answer to how long their payments are going to take.[/quotef963a5822e]

Well everything is over now and things are getting back to normal so thanks for bumping a NOW useless thread.

manOFice

20-07-2007 06:08:52

All those threads bashing ygf...got really annoying.

Hunter_82

20-07-2007 06:32:46

[quote29d694c87d="manOFice"]All those threads bashing ygf...got really annoying.[/quote29d694c87d]

What!!! People were bashing YGF??? shock wink

bow

manOFice

20-07-2007 06:39:47

[quotec9444cfec2="Hunter_82"][quotec9444cfec2="manOFice"]All those threads bashing ygf...got really annoying.[/quotec9444cfec2]

bow[/quotec9444cfec2]

Bashing...whining...complaining....etc all the same

freestuff86

20-07-2007 07:04:03

[quote42214d56f8="zr2152"][quote42214d56f8="Jeremiah1218"]First off heres what I think. People that complain about other people complaining are not doin anything better than the people they are bitchin about. Second, I understand that unexpected delays come about and that is fine, but what I don't understand is why you people get so mad that someone is simply asking why they haven't received payment yet. If they are bein rude about it like "WTFs wrong with you guys wheres my money?!?" then yeah they are in the wrong, but most of the posts that zr2152 and others complain about are just people that are simply curious where their money is because they expected it at a certain time. Why does it bother you that someone else is asking a question? How about everyone minds their own business and let people post any questions they want as long as its not violating any TOS. If YGF does not want to answer them then they don't have to, its not up to you to say that people can't ask questions. You say to stop making useless threads, well I think this one is more useless than the people who just want an answer to how long their payments are going to take.[/quote42214d56f8]

Well everything is over now and things are getting back to normal so thanks for bumping a NOW useless thread.[/quote42214d56f8]
Not everything is over yet....I haven't been paid )

vivaciousMe

20-07-2007 08:42:46

me niether.

tylerc

20-07-2007 08:46:40

roll

Hunter_82

20-07-2007 12:16:32

[quoteef657aacfb="manOFice"][quoteef657aacfb="Hunter_82"][quoteef657aacfb="manOFice"]All those threads bashing ygf...got really annoying.[/quoteef657aacfb]

bow[/quoteef657aacfb]

Bashing...whining...complaining....etc all the same[/quoteef657aacfb]

I was kidding...i have seen them all!

lootyloot

25-07-2007 06:51:07

I was hoping to read good info and then I got this! Laughing! I guess this isn't as annoying as everyones legitimate complaints?

babetran

25-07-2007 09:39:13

YGF u r banned at A4F for scammer. Please advice!

moviemadnessman

25-07-2007 09:46:05

[quoteb869e0f146="babetran"]YGF u r banned at A4F for scammer. Please advice![/quoteb869e0f146]That was for an unrelated issue over a year ago. Today, the YGF network is 'relatively' close to the top of the freebie totem pole.

Of course, I don't know specifics; that's something you'd have to talk to the admin about.