Payments..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65847

freestuff86

03-07-2007 07:40:08

Hello. Im wondering if you sent out instant payments again. I would like to order at the end of the week, but would also like to get paid same day. Can you make this happen? Thanks

moviemadnessman

03-07-2007 08:04:29

Payouts are generally instant, it's the approval process that generally takes a few days.

freestuff86

03-07-2007 08:44:25

Why does approval take so long? They used to be same day......

moviemadnessman

03-07-2007 10:44:47

Things changed in the freebie world. Plus, it has said on the site that approval is "1-2 days"; just because that used to be instant doesn't mean that we aren't allowed to take longer if there are other, more pressing issues to deal with (despite what some users might think, there are other matters that come before their issues, such as our current hosting switch that should happen later tonight).

We are getting back on our fast payouts, but I'm not guaranteeing anything when I personally have no influence in it. Plus, it could always be worse licough Net-30 coughli

yebel89@gmail.com

03-07-2007 13:12:35

I've been waiting for approval for over 2 days.......

moviemadnessman

03-07-2007 13:17:08

Yes, I see your order just passed the two day mark. I'm sure the admin has been more focused on getting the site to be on the new host, though, since I'm sure you have noticed that the sites keep going down.

Hunter_82

03-07-2007 15:47:03

Ok...seriously...Why is everyone always so impatient? How many jobs do you get paid for as soon as you are done with the work? Usually you are paid once or twice a month. We are spoiled on here getting paid instantly...and now payments are delayed a little and everyone has to start complaining? I'm sorry...i know i have nothing to do with this thread, but I have seen enough complaining the last couple of weeks to last a lifetime. I have been waiting as well...and it does not bother me one bit because i know that money is coming. And on top of that...its going to be coming faster than almost every other site i have done! Trainn sites take 2 weeks to be approved! Come on guys...lay off a bit and show some patience.

cstone

04-07-2007 16:52:20

I agree. I complained once but enough is enough especially since once they move, things will be better. We should be glad the network is growing and not out of business due to the exessive fraud issue. Recovery takes time.

freestuff86

04-07-2007 17:26:28

Yes, I agree too. I was just wondering what was the hold up for last week. They are doing a good job though...

beforeitmoves

06-07-2007 04:50:12

Now that the server seems to be up. Any news on payments?

I know I submitted my reward early morning of the 3rd. So it hasn't been that long. But its my first payment so want to see if this thing really works before marketing it heavy.

It is just for $100.

When I do get paid and I want to market it to more people do I have to do more credits myself or do my first 4 1/4 credits take care of it?

thanks

moviemadnessman

06-07-2007 06:56:15

I don't have any information about payments at this time.

And yes, your original credits will be reusable (as long as the site is College, Allforone, Points, and VideoGames).

Taurus-Matt

06-07-2007 07:42:06

Does that mean that payments are not happening at all...at this time?

Thanks... 8)

moviemadnessman

06-07-2007 09:49:39

[quote38e2227fec="Taurus-Matt"]Does that mean that payments are not happening at all...at this time?

Thanks... 8)[/quote38e2227fec]I think that I read elsewhere that he is going to resume processing them later tonight (I think he posted that on FLR, but it might have been an older post), but at this time I still have no official answer to give.

freestuff86

06-07-2007 13:02:18

The site will not let me log in. I dont understand why. Could the admin please contact me......It worked last night once and now it wont. Thanks

YourGiftsFree

06-07-2007 14:01:16

What error do you get?

freestuff86

06-07-2007 14:19:40

When I try to do it through your hope page and the Status check it says......."Warning mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect] Access denied for user 'yourgift_statusc'@'localhost' (using password xxxxxxx) in /home/yourgift/domains/yourgiftsfree.com/public_html/statuscheck.php on line 87
I cannot connect to the database because Access denied for user 'yourgift_statusc'@'localhost' (using password xxxxxxx)"
I "x"d out the Password thing, becuase im not sire if that is part of your business. And when I try to log in the normal way, it is just the white page that says " Page Cannot Be Displayed"
Let me know ASAP, or contact me right away. I need to look into my account soon!

freestuff86

06-07-2007 20:28:29

ANy help would be appreciated.....

moviemadnessman

07-07-2007 09:33:40

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? I'm sure the admin is looking into it and will have a better answer for you, but that might be a simple solution for you if it works.

freestuff86

07-07-2007 11:05:58

I have cleared EVERYTHING. It just wont work! I dont understnad it. Im still waiting to hear from the Admin, hopefully it is soon.

momsdirect

07-07-2007 11:44:35

Does anyone know how the payments are coming along?

thegame444

07-07-2007 13:12:03

I was approved on Thursday Night(7/5) but have not received my payment yet. Hopefully sometime this weekend.

freestuff86

07-07-2007 23:27:33

I have been waiting for help for over a day now. I have PMd YourGiftsFree multiple times now, but still NO response. He signs on multiple times a day on here, but I have yet to hear from him on my matter. I cannot access my Allforone.ygf account. Why am I being ignored??? I would like to place my order, but since I cant sign on or get in touch with the Admin, it is not happening. Seems like hes trying to slow it down for me. I hope we can fix this soon...

YourGiftsFree

08-07-2007 08:23:30

[quote57a1fcd88a="freestuff86"]I have been waiting for help for over a day now. I have PMd YourGiftsFree multiple times now, but still NO response. He signs on multiple times a day on here, but I have yet to hear from him on my matter. I cannot access my Allforone.ygf account. Why am I being ignored??? I would like to place my order, but since I cant sign on or get in touch with the Admin, it is not happening. Seems like hes trying to slow it down for me. I hope we can fix this soon...[/quote57a1fcd88a]

I am awaiting to hear back from my host.

freestuff86

08-07-2007 18:25:02

Ok. Please contact me tonight about this matter. It is not helping my situation to have to wait for you to find out whats wrong before I can even place my order. Thanks

CollidgeGraduit

08-07-2007 18:29:50

[quotea99e96da08="freestuff86"]Ok. Please contact me tonight about this matter. It is not helping my situation to have to wait for you to find out whats wrong before I can even place my order. Thanks[/quotea99e96da08]

Chill out, he'll contact you when he has some information. YGF has a great reputation, and he's not trying to "slow you down". You should be glad he's providing customer support to you on a Sunday afternoon.

freestuff86

08-07-2007 18:45:49

Thanks CollidgeGraduit for the advice )

freestuff86

09-07-2007 14:08:03

Still waiting for this. Thanks

Lydia

09-07-2007 18:46:23

What is the approval time now? It's been almost 2 days for me and I'm just curious.

moviemadnessman

09-07-2007 21:07:31

Orders will be sent out by Sunday.

Powerbook

10-07-2007 08:25:12

Still waiting to be approved and paid.

07/02/07, 0945 AM EDT

Let me know how the payments are coming along.

freestuff86

10-07-2007 08:53:36

YourGiftsFree.....Please fix my issue. I STILL cannot log into my account on Allforone. I would like to place my order so I can also get paid by Sunday. Thank you

moviemadnessman

11-07-2007 07:34:02

@free I don't know what the issue is, but have you tried using Firefox? Sometimes that solves problems ... worth a shot, if you haven't already.

@power Looks like they are going slowly at this time.

momsdirect

11-07-2007 07:39:38

What is the hold on payments now? First it said "by sunday" and now "going slowly". I also heard "don't know when payouts will be". How can we possibly continue to promote the site when credits aren't crediting and payments aren't being made. And no one knows anything?

Taurus-Matt

11-07-2007 07:41:52

Does that mean the payments will still be paid by Sunday as previously indicated?

I'm not trying to be a pain here, but what's the issue? A couple of weeks ago...it was everything going on in the "Freebie Scene" with no more manual credits and delayed payments to sites (understandable). What is the issue now? I've been paid within a few days from several other sites in the last week. I've been waiting approval since the 1st of July with AFO.YGF.

The information being provided is quite vague. Any real information...I'm sure would be appreciated by those of us driving business to your site.

Again...not trying to be nit-picky here, but the reality is when information is vague...people tend to think bad things!

... 8)

moviemadnessman

11-07-2007 07:56:45

@moms Initially, I wasn't told anything about the orders even being delayed, let alone when they would be sent out. Then I was told early Monday that they should be out by Sunday ... they appear to be going slowly, but there are still 5 days until the information given to me by the admin becomes incorrect. Also, the crediting is being worked on so that it becomes better...we can even accept MCRs again )

@matt I can only speculate, so here it is. The sites were going down due to server issues, so we had to move to a new server. Our script then started to credit inaccurately on a more frequent level, so the A4O credit system was changed. In that time, the Admin somehow got MCRs to be accepted again. And now there is a new site to our network (which I don't know when it came online, to be honest).

That's why I think that orders were delayed. However, I don't know, there may be other reasons that I am not aware of, so this is more of an educated guess than actual hardcore facts.

momsdirect

11-07-2007 08:15:13

Then who can give more of a definite answer?

moviemadnessman

11-07-2007 20:34:58

[quote2d757e0530="momsdirect"]Then who can give more of a definite answer?[/quote2d757e0530]The Admin could. However, I've stated the most probable explanation as to why the delays have occurred.

YourGiftsFree

11-07-2007 20:46:36

We are trying to approve you and send out your order within 1 week of requesting.

chik_pok

15-07-2007 14:15:55

[quote3cffd506db="moviemadnessman"]Orders will be sent out by Sunday.[/quote3cffd506db]

LOL!
Lol... this is getting fucking ridiculous! 1 week?! Are youo kidding me?! I've been waiting almost 2. It's Sunday. I actually woke up today thinking I would have been paid. Ha! Go figure. I can understand being patient. I can understand a delay in payments. But when you tell someone they will be paid by Sunday, you should pay them by Sunday. I know I'm not the only one waiting... There are people who have been waiting even longer. Wow... great site. "YGF does it again" - I haven't seen one of those threads lately. Ha. Something's up.

[quote3cffd506db="YourGiftsFree"]We are trying to approve you and send out your order within 1 week of requesting.[/quote3cffd506db]

Wow, is that right. man I love this site! You guys were right. YGF is awesome. roll

I can't think of a single reason for such a delay. As it's been said before, all other sites are paying just fine. It's just YGF. Hm.

Good luck everyone!

nomadant

15-07-2007 15:08:13

Actually, as much as I want to see payments go out too all sites aren't paying fine. Check out OGF's board.

Zanpaktou

15-07-2007 15:23:08

I've been waiting close to a month.... I'm extremely extremely unhappy with my service. YGF Bill's been great, but Admin is almost impossible to find and if he does respond to PMs, its once every 4 or 5 days. I just want my prize and I'm out!

lootyloot

15-07-2007 15:26:59

I have been waiting for some time also! I was told Sunday... well Sunday is almost over and still no payment! I am really getting depressed! I think I am going to quit getting refs for YGF till I get paid! I am broke and they aren't helping ANY! Laughing! Bill has been great but as for the rest I am not sure right now how I feel! I really liked their site but I don't like it taking weeks to get paid!
Looty

zdub08

15-07-2007 16:06:17

[quoted061050c98="lootyloot"]I have been waiting for some time also! I was told Sunday... well Sunday is almost over and still no payment! I am really getting depressed! I think I am going to quit getting refs for YGF till I get paid! I am broke and they aren't helping ANY! Laughing! Bill has been great but as for the rest I am not sure right now how I feel! I really liked their site but I don't like it taking weeks to get paid!
Looty[/quoted061050c98]
if you're broke you might want to look outside of freebies for money.

lootyloot

15-07-2007 17:16:33

[quote9f585a675e="zdub08"][quote9f585a675e="lootyloot"]I have been waiting for some time also! I was told Sunday... well Sunday is almost over and still no payment! I am really getting depressed! I think I am going to quit getting refs for YGF till I get paid! I am broke and they aren't helping ANY! [b9f585a675e]Laughing[/b9f585a675e]! Bill has been great but as for the rest I am not sure right now how I feel! I really liked their site but I don't like it taking weeks to get paid!
Looty[/quote9f585a675e]
if you're broke you might want to look outside of freebies for money.[/quote9f585a675e]

I guess you don't get the gist of laughing! I was just being sarcastic in case you didn't know! I bolded it in the above statement for your ease!
Looty

Powerbook

16-07-2007 05:19:38

14 days and still not approved, I think there are some payment issues going on

moviemadnessman

16-07-2007 06:12:55

@chik I'm glad you quoted me. But please be aware that as I don't run the site, I can only tell you what I am told by the admin. I was told that orders would go out then, so that's what I conveyed to the users of our network. I have since asked for an update, so hopefully I'll hear back from him soon.

And I'll agree that it has been a while since there has been a YGF Brag in the BB (the most recent one was July 10th). But as much as you seem to hate us, there are a lot of users who get paid routinely from our sites, so despite the delay, everyone should know that they will be paid just as soon as the admin can do it.

@zan The oldest order is from july 1st. That's just over 2 weeks, not a month.

momsdirect

16-07-2007 08:03:55

But one would have to wonder why the admin will not respond to any of these posts?

Zanpaktou

16-07-2007 15:20:45

Bill I think if I gave you my email address, you might remember my case, I mean I've been bugging you for weeks. I'll just remind you that I'm waiting for Guitar Hero 2 Bundle. That should be more than enough.
I put in for approval about a week before June 18th. I've been approved, you were going to send me my prize (paypal originally), crap happened, I decided to change it to the custom order, and it all went downhill from there. I agree with everyone else, Bill, you're doing fine, but the key problems that only Admin can take care of aren't being looked over, he simply disappears until its time to give yet another explanation and then prolongs all our waits even longer. I honestly don't understand how hard it is for him to tell you to order guitar hero 2 for the 360 and ship it to a certain address...

moviemadnessman

17-07-2007 07:15:23

Oh, Zan, I do remember your case. I think you had a ticket in within the past 24 hours that I sent to the admin, did you not? I know that I have sent your case to him before, though. I don't know what's going on with the orders, but hopefully you will get it taken care of soon.

I'm sorry for your delay, however. Now, if I could just convince the users of FLR that I'm not the admin, we'd be all good.

Zanpaktou

18-07-2007 07:48:53

it's fine. I've never really been to FLR, maybe once or twice, but I dont even think I have an account there. Admin doesnt post on FLR?

DIABLO

18-07-2007 08:52:43

[quoted8645563d4="chik_pok"][quoted8645563d4="moviemadnessman"]Orders will be sent out by Sunday.[/quoted8645563d4]

LOL!
Lol... this is getting fucking ridiculous! 1 week?! Are youo kidding me?! I've been waiting almost 2. It's Sunday. I actually woke up today thinking I would have been paid. Ha! Go figure. I can understand being patient. I can understand a delay in payments. But when you tell someone they will be paid by Sunday, you should pay them by Sunday. I know I'm not the only one waiting... There are people who have been waiting even longer. Wow... great site. "YGF does it again" - I haven't seen one of those threads lately. Ha. Something's up.

[quoted8645563d4="YourGiftsFree"]We are trying to approve you and send out your order within 1 week of requesting.[/quoted8645563d4]

Wow, is that right. man I love this site! You guys were right. YGF is awesome. roll

I can't think of a single reason for such a delay. As it's been said before, all other sites are paying just fine. It's just YGF. Hm.

Good luck everyone![/quoted8645563d4]

Shut up dumbass. No more -KMA button ( YGF is huge, one of the biggest, they have to sort through tons of orders every day, it's not possible for them to get them all out right away. Small sites can get it out easy, it's only a few orders a day, but YGF is totally different. Just stop whining, you'll get your money.