YGF Please Help!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63786

custom1

05-06-2007 07:41:01

HVACgal

05-06-2007 08:29:43

I just want to chime in here and vouch for Bob. I have seen his account, when he was able to log into it. I have seen all of his screen prints and I know this whole situation has been a complete nightmare for him. I don't know who [u62d401271a][b62d401271a]cuptre28@gmail.com[/b62d401271a][/u62d401271a]is but this person has taken over Bob's account and if anyone knows who this email address belongs too it would be nice to get this person to step up and tell them it isn't their account. Any help would be appreciated.

moviemadnessman

05-06-2007 13:25:39

Custom, please PM me your email that you used on our sites. I will try to look into the matter for you. I am on a lot, so I will get back to you promptly.

custom1

10-06-2007 10:19:53

bumping up as a reminder that I am still waiting to get situation resolved.

moviemadnessman

10-06-2007 13:58:14

I've sent an email to the Admin, so one of us will let you know when we have gotten a chance to look into it.

HVACgal

14-06-2007 08:48:13

moviemadnessman, I appreciate that you are helping Bob with this situation but I feel horrible since I am the one who got him into this to begin with and actually told him to do this site. I am just amazed that with all of his proof that he is the Owner of ref #12304, that nothing has been done about it since May 19th. He has paid out on 2 completed refs that he can't cash out on because he has disappeared from yourgiftsfree completely, like he never existed. This situation is scary. If he hadn't cashed out on 5/10 and gotten paid $500, he would now have 7 completed refs paid and now be out all of that money wondering why it seems no one is taking this seriously. I know it may not be a huge deal to you because it didn't happen to you but to the person it happened to it is serious. Why is it so hard to figure out that a person could not possibly have an email from allforone.yourgiftsfree for an offer credit, screen prints of all of the refs and showing his referral number, have all the confirmation emails from the offers he completed for the site, have a paypal transaction from yourgiftsfree, have the last refs email that went green this week, and even have the original person he went green for send YGF a support ticket verifying his existance and he not exist on any account on YGF? I know that you guys are behind on offer crediting and account verification from last week, but this situation has been going on for almost 4 weeks. I ask that you really take a hard look at how this could have happened in the first place so no one else has to go through it. Whether someone hacked into your system and changed the profile or during your system update, right before he was wiped off your systems, some glitch occurred that did it, this should be something you guys would want to prevent happening in the future.

moviemadnessman

14-06-2007 09:03:51

I assure you that we are looking into the matter, and I've sent all the required information to the Admin. I realize that with all the information that we have been given, it does appear that this is his account; however, the Admin has to go over all of this, too.

Things are still a little bit behind from when he was gone, and I am sure that's probably the most important thing for us to get done. This matter is important to us, too, and we will do what we can to get this problem looked at. I don't know when, however, but it won't be forgotten.

HVACgal

19-06-2007 20:08:42

This needs another bump as a reminder that you have yet to address Bob's issue. I am amazed that a person who supposedly does not even exist in the entire YGF network, recieved $500 from YGF in May. Can you explain that one? I am tired of reading that people have been waiting for their payments since the 11th of this month when he has been waiting since May 19th for his issue to be addressed. You continue to send a pm here and there requesting this or that and he continues to provide you everything you ask for and then waits 2 to 4 days for you to even read his response, even though I see you online everyday responding on your subforum. He keeps telling me it is okay but it isn't okay. I am the one who told him your sites had a good reputation and that allforone would be an excellant site to start and this is what he gets for trusting me. He even paid out on his last referral that he got 1 day before he "disappeared" from your network and couldn't even check his status and had to rely on good faith. Then when the guy says he is green he pm's asking for the green to be verified and according to moviemadnessman this ref doesn't look like he is going to stay green but to ask "Admin" and you won't respond to his requests to look into it and according to his trade agreement with the guy he had to pay. So now he is out the money he paid the 1st two refs and now this money because you cannot sit down and put two and two together and figure out that it is not possible that he could provide you with all of the following information but not be signed up on your whole entire network.
1. The last screen print of all of his refs and showing his referral id on allforone.
2. An email from allforone.yourgiftsfree with one of his offer credits.
3. Email confirmations on all 5 of the offers that he did on that referral id.
4. A screen print of the paypal transaction, when YGF paid him $500 in May.
5. A screen print of the paypal transaction from amulekone, the person he was a ref for on allforone, with the subject line stating "this is for allforone" dated April 23.
6. He knows that he sent in a credit request in too early and you denied it and then it ended up crediting the very next day, which you have to see when you look at the referral id.
7. amulekone sent in a support ticket telling you Bob was his referral.
So here I am having to face this person every day at work and know that he is out $135 because of me and there is nothing I can do but continue to bump this thread and plead his case in hopes that maybe you will not want the trouble anymore and will make this a priority instead of sitting there waiting on your affiliates to start paying others that have their accounts still and aren't worried that they will wake up one day after paying for refs but they can't log into their accounts and a month later they are still not able to log in and no one seems to give a crap. (run on sentence) Well maybe they will start worrying about it if I continue to bump this thread and put it in their face while you continue to put this issue off. I am asking you to take care of this situation or explain how it is possible to get YGF to send me money if I am not registered on your network.

custom1

21-06-2007 05:45:32

Well YGF gave me my account back and guess what, someone else cashed out my referrals on 5/28/07. If anyone recognizes this email for someone on this forum or another I would appreciate some help locating them because they had to know this wasn't their account and that they never paid any of these people but they took the money anyways, my money. The email is [b603233ab28]kathyjohnsonhuynh@bigpond.com[/size603233ab28].[/b603233ab28] Please anyone who might know of this email, let me know. I waited over a month to get my account back to cash out my referrals and someone else did it. HELP!!!!

tinkerjenn

21-06-2007 06:13:46

You may want to try reverserecords.org (or com i forget)

I don't know if they charge for it

nomadant

21-06-2007 11:04:36

[quotee5fc7cd2ee="custom1"]Well YGF gave me my account back and guess what, someone else cashed out my referrals on 5/28/07. If anyone recognizes this email for someone on this forum or another I would appreciate some help locating them because they had to know this wasn't their account and that they never paid any of these people but they took the money anyways, my money. The email is [be5fc7cd2ee]kathyjohnsonhuynh@bigpond.com[/sizee5fc7cd2ee].[/be5fc7cd2ee] Please anyone who might know of this email, let me know. I waited over a month to get my account back to cash out my referrals and someone else did it. HELP!!!![/quotee5fc7cd2ee]

That is horrible man. I hope you find him/her and they are brought to justice.

HVACgal

22-06-2007 18:15:19

This is YGF's responsibility. Admin knew that there was a problem with the account before they paid this person from Australia, yes bigpond.com is a company located in Australia. I would think that they would have put a hold on the account until the situation was taken care of but instead they pay this other person. It is their responsbility to pay Bob for his referrals. He started communication with Admin right after he couldn't get into his account on the 19th, including sending them a screenshot of his account, which included his completed referrals and referral ID. They paid this kathyjohnson in Australia on the 28th. They take a month before giving the account back and now they won't respond to what they are going to do about the referrals he paid for to earn his money.
It it obvious that their system was either hacked or a serious glitch occured during their update the day before his account disappeared and it is not the user's fault but the fault of the site and they should be held responsible for cleaning up this mess.
Give him his money, YGF, he has gone through enough with your attitude of indifference to his situation this last month.

moviemadnessman

22-06-2007 18:49:54

[quote47d879faf8]and now they won't respond to what they are going to do about the referrals he paid for to earn his money.[/quote47d879faf8]
[quote47d879faf8]they should be held responsible for cleaning up this mess.
Give him his money, YGF, he has gone through enough with your attitude of indifference to his situation this last month.[/quote47d879faf8]I have done what I could to help him, just so the record is straight on that. I can't do any more than I already have with this matter...and I just wanted to respond to let you know that I did what I could )

nomadant

22-06-2007 20:06:48

Wow, what about the Admin, can't he do something about this? You guys obviously paid the wrong person.

HVACgal

23-06-2007 06:12:59

movidemadnessman, I understand that this situation was not within your power to resolve. I see that you try your best to take care of what you can but you are not authorized to make this call. I apologize for being so vocal with this but I have taken it personally since I feel Bob would not have even started this site if it weren't for me and now he is out the money he paid for his referrals that someone else was paid on. I see it this way, if he had frauded the site, such as having multiple accounts or provided false information and it was caught when he went to place his order, YGF would have placed him on hold and he would have lost all of his money and there would be no fighting it, YGF would keep the money from the offers completed by all of the refs and Bob would be out the money he paid his refs. In this case he did everything right, his refs did everything right, but because of a problem with the YGF site update or a security breach, and the fact that admin did not take the appropriate precautions/actions after Bob first informed him that there could be a major problem with this account, Bob should be out what he earned? Where in the the TOS on YGF does it say that? I think what angers me more than anything is the lack of timely responses from Admin. If Admin would just acknowledge that he is going to resolve this situation it would be better than ignoring it and hoping it will go away because that is how it seems when he does not respond.

YourGiftsFree

23-06-2007 09:09:29

I am currently looking into this. But, I show one order for $500 was placed on that account. That is how much custom1 got paid with us. I think it was your cash out, not theirs..

ASharpEdge

16-11-2007 11:11:59

[quote7a4010f32c="YourGiftsFree"]I am currently looking into this. But, I show one order for $500 was placed on that account. That is how much custom1 got paid with us. I think it was your cash out, not theirs..[/quote7a4010f32c]
I sure hope this was taken care of. I read through the whole thread and the person said and I quote...
[quote7a4010f32c="custom1"]I started getting refs immediately and received $500.00 from YourGiftsFree on 5/10[/quote7a4010f32c]
You should read more carefully Admin YGF. They already admitted that they cashed out for $500 and that is not the issue. It is clear that this person is talking about a specific order for 2 ref's cashed out on 5/28 by another person during the time he was unable to access his account.
[quote7a4010f32c="custom1"]So I had 2 more completed refs and had another one starting the site on 5/19. On 5/20, I go to log into the site and I get "Invalid username or password". [/quote7a4010f32c]
I have been dealing with your site for quite some time and read alot of threads complaining about your site. It would seem to me that maybe you just do not take the time to READ CAREFULLY AND FULLY TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPLETE SCOPE OF THE SITUATION [b7a4010f32c]before[/b7a4010f32c] making comments acting like it is not your fault at all and blame it on the person making the accusations.

zr2152

16-11-2007 11:31:26

[quote43e1f5c5de="ASharpEdge"][quote43e1f5c5de="YourGiftsFree"]I am currently looking into this. But, I show one order for $500 was placed on that account. That is how much custom1 got paid with us. I think it was your cash out, not theirs..[/quote43e1f5c5de]
I sure hope this was taken care of. I read through the whole thread and the person said and I quote...
[quote43e1f5c5de="custom1"]I started getting refs immediately and received $500.00 from YourGiftsFree on 5/10[/quote43e1f5c5de]
You should read more carefully Admin YGF. They already admitted that they cashed out for $500 and that is not the issue. It is clear that this person is talking about a specific order for 2 ref's cashed out on 5/28 by another person during the time he was unable to access his account.
[quote43e1f5c5de="custom1"]So I had 2 more completed refs and had another one starting the site on 5/19. On 5/20, I go to log into the site and I get "Invalid username or password". [/quote43e1f5c5de]
I have been dealing with your site for quite some time and read alot of threads complaining about your site. It would seem to me that maybe you just do not take the time to READ CAREFULLY AND FULLY TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPLETE SCOPE OF THE SITUATION [b43e1f5c5de]before[/b43e1f5c5de] making comments acting like it is not your fault at all and blame it on the person making the accusations.[/quote43e1f5c5de]

Why the hell are you bumping a 5 month old thread? You must not know the whole story. How is any of this YGF fault?

custom1

19-11-2007 04:56:36

I will tell you how this was YGF's fault if it wasn't made clear enough. I had an account with them and everything was going along fine until one day I could no longer access my account and someone else had my account. It happened during one of their system updates. The biggest complaint with them was in their handling of the situation and the way Admin made me feel like I was lieing and the fact that I had to provide him with my evidence so many times I can't count. It took over a month for me to be able to get into my account again. So I had paid my refs for their greens over a month before and was unable to get my money for almost 2 months.
So was it my fault that the YGF system completely wiped me from their network, NO. Was it my fault that YGF did not feel that they should take care of my situation in a more timely manner or at least make me feel like they were trying? NO