Account on Hold

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62840

BusinessMind

23-05-2007 06:55:14

I received and email= saying that I message from the admins on Cameras.yourgiftsfree and I can't get to the site. The person I did the offers for says that it is telling her that my account is on hold for having too many accounts. I only have 1 account on this site so I am trying to get this matter fix so we both can receive our credits. My email address is email=Rico_business@yahoo.comRico_business@yahoo.com saying that I message from the admins on Cameras.yourgiftsfree and I can't get to the site. The person I did the offers for says that it is telling her that my account is on hold for having too many accounts. I only have 1 account on this site so I am trying to get this matter fix so we both can receive our credits. My email address is email=Rico_business@yahoo.comRico_business@yahoo.com/email, I would greatly appreciate it if you could assist me with this matter. Thank you

TryinToGetPaid

23-05-2007 09:02:20

Usually you would send in a support ticket for this matter.....

manOFice

23-05-2007 09:04:15

Do you have AOL??

BusinessMind

23-05-2007 11:52:51

No I don't have AOL but I can't even get on the site to submit a support ticket.

TryinToGetPaid

23-05-2007 12:43:10

Well even if you were on hold you would still be able to login to the site.

moviemadnessman

23-05-2007 12:44:36

The sites were having some technical difficulties. Please try logging in again ... the problem may have been fixed.