I have a problem...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62583

nomadant

20-05-2007 12:18:52

Ok, I submitted an order for payment about a week back. It was denied citing my referral used a PO box to sign up with the site. My referral the next day changed her info to her physical address. My order was re-submitted automatically a few days ago and I was sure it would be approved. Sadly, I was mistaken and today I come to find out it was denied once again. What is the problem now because I don't understand how anything could be wrong if the admin only cited that "PO boxes were not allowed" and that problem was fixed. My email= is email=nomadant@gmail.comnomadant@gmail.com is email=nomadant@gmail.comnomadant@gmail.com/email so the admin can look into the problem.

YourGiftsFree

20-05-2007 12:27:18

[quote31ead3acb4="nomadant"]Ok, I submitted an order for payment about a week back. It was denied citing my referral used a PO box to sign up with the site. My referral the next day changed her info to her physical address. My order was re-submitted automatically a few days ago and I was sure it would be approved. Sadly, I was mistaken and today I come to find out it was denied once again. What is the problem now because I don't understand how anything could be wrong if the admin only cited that "PO boxes were not allowed" and that problem was fixed. My email= is email=nomadant@gmail.comnomadant@gmail.com is email=nomadant@gmail.comnomadant@gmail.com/email so the admin can look into the problem.[/quote31ead3acb4]

PM me the users e-mail that is on hold.

nomadant

20-05-2007 13:28:17

Alright, it's sent.