abbydo0506

19-03-2007 18:52:37

See messages below

[quote47ef598017]What multiple accounts? - Opened On 03/16/07, 0434 PM PDT

On 03/16/07, 0434 PM PDT, you wrote

"I don't have multiple accounts and legitimately did all offers. What gives?"

On 03/17/07, 1029 AM PDT, YourGiftsFree Admin wrote

"txxxxxxxm@yahoo.com
email==wxxxxxxxx415@aim.comwxxxxxxxx415@aim.com=wxxxxxxxx415@aim.comwxxxxxxxx415@aim.com/email

Those are the e-mails connected to your account."

On 03/17/07, 0709 PM PDT, you wrote

"I have no idea who email==wxxxxxxxx415@aim.comwxxxxxxxx415@aim.com=wxxxxxxxx415@aim.comwxxxxxxxx415@aim.com/email is. I have never email=ed or created that account. How is it connected to me? email=Txxxxxxxxm@yahoo.comTxxxxxxxxm@yahoo.comed or created that account. How is it connected to me? email=Txxxxxxxxm@yahoo.comTxxxxxxxxm@yahoo.com/email is my sister's email address. Her name is Tina ______. She is my identical twin so it is an easy mistake, as we have the same date of birth, but all other info is different. She hasn't lived with me since we were kids. What other info can I give you to straighten this out?"

On 03/19/07, 0358 AM PDT, YourGiftsFree Admin wrote

"Hi,

The Tina account logged in from your IP. You will remain on hold."

On 03/19/07, 0533 AM PDT, you wrote

"Tina never logged on from my IP because I have been here the whole time that she ever used my computer. I may have logged on from her IP. Is that maybe where the confusion lies? I can't believe you are doing this to me. I legitimately did all the offers and Tina did not even log on to this specific one. She was trying to complete a nocreditcards offer. You also did not answer my question about whomever wxxxxxxxx415 is and how he or she is connected to my account. I would like to work with you to clear this up. It is really quite unfair to me."

On 03/19/07, 1239 PM PDT, YourGiftsFree Admin wrote

"Wxxxxxxxx matches your password, which is not a bid deal. The fact is, you and Tina are connected via IP, and you will remain on hold. Its a violation of our TOS which you agreed to."
[/quote47ef598017]

Keep in mind that my sister and I both (which apparently he is accusing of both being me - ie multiple accounts) both purchased insurance from insurance.com (the offer completed on the nocreditcards site, which is the one he must be referring to as she never logged onto the giftcards site, which is the site he put me on hold for). It would be a pretty stupid fraud on my part to pay hundreds of dollars a month in two different names and from two different addresses, not to mention social security numbers, in order to fraud YGF out of money. What a crock of garbage this company is! The only reason he is being so picky now is the person I completed the offer for on the giftcards site has requested his $500 giftcard and YGF either doesn't want to pay him or wants to get another free offer completion out of him. This is a poor poor way to do business. I logged onto my account once from my parent's house and my sister logged on from there at some point too. It is a very minor and innocent oversight and definately doesn't warrent me being put on hold, but if he wants to do business that way then so be it. I tried to work with him and offered to provide whatever proof he needed and he doesn't want it, he just wants to fraud people out of what is rightfully due to them.

YourGiftsFree

19-03-2007 19:30:21

Pm me your e-mail, please. Let me double check again.

abbydo0506

19-03-2007 20:47:26

PM'd

laurelwm

20-03-2007 04:58:33

I keep seeing this same complaint over and over again -

NEVER EVER log onto your account from a computer that anyone else ever might. My personal rule is that I NEVER do freebies from any computer than my home computer, and I NEVER let anyone else have anything to do with freebies on my computer. Might seem extreme, but you don't see me complaining about IP issues or being put on hold........

Laurel

abbydo0506

20-03-2007 08:47:58

I understand the rule is in place for a reason and that reason being to stop people from committing fraud and having multiple accounts, etc. But, there has to be a point where one can prove that didn't happen and at that point a good company would make an exception, so as not to cheat people out of references and their "prize". In my case, I have proved my legitimacy.

laurelwm

20-03-2007 18:30:44

[quote8c79924848="abbydo0506"]I understand the rule is in place for a reason and that reason being to stop people from committing fraud and having multiple accounts, etc. But, there has to be a point where one can prove that didn't happen and at that point a good company would make an exception, so as not to cheat people out of references and their "prize". [b8c79924848]In my case, I have proved my legitimacy[/b8c79924848].[/quote8c79924848]

Not to be rude or anything, but how have you proved your legitimacy?? I didn't see anything in your posts about that.

Please, I'm not trying to stir things up or anything, I really want to know what steps you have taken in trying to prove that this is legit. All I can see from here is that you broke the TOS and are trying to get around it.

Laurel

abbydo0506

20-03-2007 20:32:52

Not to be rude or anything I offered any proof he wanted, but he doesn't want to take anything. He just keeps reverting back to a violation of TOS. I am not trying to get around it. Maybe you should just worry about your own trades. As, mentioned above, we are discussing this issue via pm now and I am waiting for his response. It sounds like you are trying to stir things up and stick your nose where it doesn't belong. The main reason for this post was to warn others about the way this company chooses to do business not to involve others who have no business commenting. I certainly will not be providing any proof to you, but have offered an explanation and an offer of proof to him.

Jams44

23-03-2007 21:47:35

That is what http//yourgiftsfree.com/statuscheck.php is for. You conflicted the interests of the ToS which you OPENLY agreed to, so I don;t see why you shouldn't be placed on hold.