Crediting

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54870

YourGiftsFree

23-02-2007 07:20:11

YourGiftsFree has seen the major complaint against our network, it is crediting. We would just like to remind everyone that the crediting is our of our control and in the hands of our affiliates. We WILL be switching affiliates shortly (a few days) to accommodate your needs. The new affiliate WILL have better crediting. We will make sure of this because we will be using ourselves ;). We will also be raising the payout ratio in the very near future and open new sites. Starting in a few days, there will be a very tremendous week for YGF and its users. We could switch a few offers right now, but there would be no instants. So within a few days, the crediting will be at its best and improve!

zwarrior99

24-02-2007 06:52:13

wow man you rock I only have completed one of your sites but I will definetly pursue more sites now.

YourGiftsFree

24-02-2007 07:09:41

[quote17f541f9d4="zwarrior99"]wow man you rock I only have completed one of your sites but I will definetly pursue more sites now.[/quote17f541f9d4]

Thanks, we will strive to make our users happy so they can have the best freebie experience on the internet!

jeremy1987

24-02-2007 10:13:46

Hmmm this sounds very promising this may bring me back to doing your sites again.

gcabello

24-02-2007 23:41:13

hooray D

oneill584

25-02-2007 12:04:59

Are we going to experience any troubles such as missing credits? Or should everything stay in tact?

O have 9 refs, with only three green. To my knowledge they all have completed offers. So anything to help with this issue would be great!

YourGiftsFree

25-02-2007 14:32:17

Everything should stay in tact

V-Bux Dave

26-02-2007 15:00:12

[quote18ea432488="YourGiftsFree"]YourGiftsFree has seen the major complaint against our network, it is crediting. [/quote18ea432488]

I think that is an understatement! Has anyone ever had an offer manual credit with YGF? I know of my own and my referrals attempts at manual credit, they are 0 for 5.

[quote18ea432488]We would just like to remind everyone that the crediting is our of our control and in the hands of our affiliates.[/quote18ea432488]

Again I say, as I have said in other threads, that is so much Bull Slilit. You have a contractual relationship (or you would never be paid anything), they have responsibility to you, and for you not to enforce that responsibility through all means available to you is the height of irresponsibility to your customer base. In another thread, you just kept repeating "[Asking them] is all I can do." untitl finally you admittted the truth -- it's all you WILL do.

[quote18ea432488] We WILL be switching affiliates shortly (a few days) to accommodate your needs. The new affiliate WILL have better crediting. We will make sure of this because we will be using ourselves ;). We will also be raising the payout ratio in the very near future and open new sites. Starting in a few days, there will be a very tremendous week for YGF and its users. We could switch a few offers right now, but there would be no instants. So within a few days, the crediting will be at its best and improve![/quote18ea432488]

Well, bully for you. Much too little, much too late, in my opinion. I will never do another YGF site again. I'm sorry I didn't know about your irresponsible behavior before I got into this activity.

zwarrior99

26-02-2007 15:15:33

[quote292859b053="daveh551"][quote292859b053="YourGiftsFree"]YourGiftsFree has seen the major complaint against our network, it is crediting. [/quote292859b053]

I think that is an understatement! Has anyone ever had an offer manual credit with YGF? I know of my own and my referrals attempts at manual credit, they are 0 for 5.

[quote292859b053]We would just like to remind everyone that the crediting is our of our control and in the hands of our affiliates.[/quote292859b053]

Again I say, as I have said in other threads, that is so much Bull Slilit. You have a contractual relationship (or you would never be paid anything), they have responsibility to you, and for you not to enforce that responsibility through all means available to you is the height of irresponsibility to your customer base. In another thread, you just kept repeating "[Asking them] is all I can do." untitl finally you admittted the truth -- it's all you WILL do.

[quote292859b053] We WILL be switching affiliates shortly (a few days) to accommodate your needs. The new affiliate WILL have better crediting. We will make sure of this because we will be using ourselves ;). We will also be raising the payout ratio in the very near future and open new sites. Starting in a few days, there will be a very tremendous week for YGF and its users. We could switch a few offers right now, but there would be no instants. So within a few days, the crediting will be at its best and improve![/quote292859b053]

Well, bully for you. Much too little, much too late, in my opinion. I will never do another YGF site again. I'm sorry I didn't know about your irresponsible behavior before I got into this activity.[/quote292859b053]

Ok just so you know I have gotten a manual credit on YGF and that was the only offer that did not credit. All others credited, like they were suppose too. And the one that didnt even though it took a while did eventually get manual credit.

trippmarxx

26-02-2007 17:24:28

[quote7897962939="daveh551"]Again I say, as I have said in other threads, that is so much Bull Slilit. You have a contractual relationship (or you would never be paid anything), they have responsibility to you, and for you not to enforce that responsibility through all means available to you is the height of irresponsibility to your customer base. In another thread, you just kept repeating "[Asking them] is all I can do." untitl finally you admittted the truth -- it's all you WILL do.[/quote7897962939]

In any freebie site owner's defense, sometimes contacting our affiliates and submit a credit request is really all that we can do. If the offer was done legitimately and proper confirmation e-mail with headers was sent with request, then you have to do as we do, and play the waiting game.

When you submit a no credit request, that DOES NOT mean that we received our pay from our affiliate, and are making you go through the loop! 100% of credit requests never credit our account, either. So if you think site owners are jacking people around, think again If you have to submit a credit request, we aren't getting paid either.

So if your credit request goes through, you get the green and are good to go, and we get our payment from our affiliate. If your credit request is denied, we never get a payment for that either. It's a simple understanding really, but I don't think I've seen anyone break it down.

I respect my users 110%, and thrive to get them their credit as quickly as possible. My affiliates make me wait (7) days before I can even submit a request. Trust me, if I could pull any strings with that, I would. I put the best into everything I do for my users......

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in the situation here....

V-Bux Dave

26-02-2007 17:43:13

[quotebd0b697f08="trippmarxx"]

When you submit a no credit request, that DOES NOT mean that we received our pay from our affiliate, and are making you go through the loop! 100% of credit requests never credit our account, either. So if you think site owners are jacking people around, think again If you have to submit a credit request, we aren't getting paid either.

So if your credit request goes through, you get the green and are good to go, and we get our payment from our affiliate. If your credit request is denied, we never get a payment for that either. It's a simple understanding really, but I don't think I've seen anyone break it down.

I respect my users 110%, and thrive to get them their credit as quickly as possible. My affiliates make me wait (7) days before I can even submit a request. Trust me, if I could pull any strings with that, I would. I put the best into everything I do for my users......

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in the situation here....[/quotebd0b697f08]

Well, Trippmarxx, I'm glad YOU respect your users and strive to get them their credit (and I have no reason to believe that you don't). My beef is with YourGiftsFree, who, so far as I have seen in my interactions with him, does not.

I'm not talking about credit requests that are denied. I'm talking about credit requests that go weeks and weeks and weeks with no response whatsoever. And you ask about them, and YGF says "I can't do anything else." He refuses to tell me when he contacted the affilliate, or what they gave as a reason why the offer hasn't been credited yet. In fact, he offers NO evidence other than his lame statements that he has made any attempt whatsoever to contact them and pursue getting credit. And why should he? Except for pissing his customers off, which he clearly doesn't care about, it makes good business sense NOT to pursue it. After all, if he waits long enough, either we'll give up and go away, and he gets to keep the money paid him for the offers that HAVE credited and the referrals that HAVE been done, but he never has to pay out any prize, or else we will eventually get tired of waiting and do another offer, and now he gets the money from that advertiser, PLUS the money from the offer that was delayed, if it ever does credit. So NOT pursuing missing credits is a win for him in either scenario.

YourGiftsFree

26-02-2007 18:12:12

We don't get paid for manual credits that aren't approved. No matter how upset our users may get, which is what we want last to happen, we can't give credit, referrals, or approval unless the affiliate approves our manual request. Once the manual comes though on the affiliate's end, you or your refs will be given their due credits, rest assured. At this point, any outstanding credit requests that have not been changed or approved carry the same status with out affiliates. In other words, we don't get paid from our affiliates without credit approval, and hence you will not be able to receive account approval either. Again, we cant force manual credit. All we can do is wait, ask, and resend.

V-Bux Dave

27-02-2007 07:02:51

[quote798ebdc351="YourGiftsFree"] Again, we cant force manual credit. All we can do is wait, ask, and resend.[/quote798ebdc351]

That's all we're asking you to do, but to KEEP doing it until you get results. There is absolutely NO evidence that you ARE resending, and resending, and resending if that's what it takes to get the response. And frankly, I don't care if the response is "Credit Denied", as long as they supply a valid reason. What I find totally unacceptable is absolutely no response at all, and the fact that you, from all appearances and evidence, are totally okay with that.

YourGiftsFree

27-02-2007 08:36:36

Dave, this will be last reply on this subject as I have explained it enough. I do keep asking, I do keep trying to have it come in. You obviously think that is not the case, but it is what I am doing. Manual credit takes time.

Excel

27-02-2007 13:28:08

I'm just throwin it out there, but it doesn't make sense for YGF to deny credits or not persue them - when you credit, he gets paid as well... Not defending anyone or anything...

Anyways, it all sounds good YGF. Just wondering, will the changes be applied to all the sites? If so, would you recommend users to hold off on requesting approval to take advantage of the new pay out rates? Thanks.

YourGiftsFree

27-02-2007 13:49:21

[quote0346b5da5a="Excel"]I'm just throwin it out there, but it doesn't make sense for YGF to deny credits or not persue them - when you credit, he gets paid as well... Not defending anyone or anything...

Anyways, it all sounds good YGF. Just wondering, will the changes be applied to all the sites? If so, would you recommend users to hold off on requesting approval to take advantage of the new pay out rates? Thanks.[/quote0346b5da5a]

Changes will be applied to all sites, besides plasmas2. You should request now, the ne payout rates will only be in affect on credits that come in when its announced. Which I am hoping it is soon! Just waiting on the coder...