Offers?????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54768

Sstaceyrae21

22-02-2007 08:26:09

Why doesn't video professor have WI listed - I can't complete that offer - there is no way for me to even override the drop down menu, and is anyone having trouble getting to an offer - I have had more that 1/3 of y offers when I choose them say corrupt URL - contact publisher. What up???

YourGiftsFree

22-02-2007 09:10:37

[quote9b71034bb8="Sstaceyrae21"]Why doesn't video professor have WI listed - I can't complete that offer - there is no way for me to even override the drop down menu, and is anyone having trouble getting to an offer - I have had more that 1/3 of y offers when I choose them say corrupt URL - contact publisher. What up???[/quote9b71034bb8]

What do you mean "doesn't have WI listed?" Also, if you dead offers, please post them here.

Sstaceyrae21

22-02-2007 09:50:24

I tried these 5 for sure last night and everytime you click on them it says Corrupt URL- not available
Lancome - I really wanted that one!
Detective sherlock
Get your degree
John commuta
Profit from homes

And when you try to order video professor in the shipping and billing address the dropdown menu goes from west virginia then wyoming -- there is no Wisconsin and you cannot type it in either.

YourGiftsFree

22-02-2007 09:56:01

Thanks, I had to remove those offers. Also, that error is on VP's end. I will tell them.

Sstaceyrae21

22-02-2007 09:57:22

now I think I have really done it, I am at work and when I checked the offers to post this thread I signed on plasma2.ygf, not thinking - I clicked on a few offers to view which ones said corrupt but did not go any further. Since I am at work and not at my own computer can I continue that site since a different computer or am I still ok since I only signed and not accepted any offers?

YourGiftsFree

22-02-2007 10:01:34

[quotec3d71ab188="Sstaceyrae21"]now I think I have really done it, I am at work and when I checked the offers to post this thread I signed on plasma2.ygf, not thinking - I clicked on a few offers to view which ones said corrupt but did not go any further. Since I am at work and not at my own computer can I continue that site since a different computer or am I still ok since I only signed and not accepted any offers?[/quotec3d71ab188]

As long as nobody else registers from any of your IP's your fine!