YGF..Saying i am on Hold...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54001

jdizzle314

13-02-2007 23:16:03

I find this shit to be utter bullshit...He is saying i used false info..when i can prove that i used real info...my real name..i can also prove i used my CC..check PP balance and that its still active...and he puts me on hold on his games site...talk about being hold happy.... roll

Ps-I am not trying to be rude..but this is utter bullshit...wowzas i need to punch something...fraud? How could i fraud i put my real info and can prove it? Early Cancelation? Hello i can prove its still active? Doing the offer more the once? Tell me the site = ) The offer just came out..ok i am done /rant

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 00:05:55

I dont know if i have a choice in the matter to fight the case..or Ygf will try and blow me off like he does some others.. / because i can easily prove via screenshots and conformation emails that i did not fraud ok i am going to be reason why i am so pissed is because i REALLy needed the money..

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 00:51:13

Now that i think about it...i didnt read the part it having to be your own buisness i was promoting a friends buisness so maybe that why it went as fraud?...no clue but if thats the case i can somewhat understand but i think is still gay..

YourGiftsFree

14-02-2007 06:53:52

Hello,

It should say you are on hold for Offer Fraud. You did True.com twice on YGF. One with on e-mail, one with another.

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 12:00:10

Whoa Whoa..we allready discussed this...this and i quote you for saying this on aim when i asked if i can complete your sites and you said as long as you dont complete any kind of fraud you should not go on hold...and i was allready placed on hold for the reason u stated which is why i didnt get my 50 from non cc...i think this is messed up seeing as how i discussed this with you.

BD2006BD

14-02-2007 12:08:51

Well you DID complete offer fraud! You deserve to be put on hold and you aren't going to be taken off hold, so stop wasting your time posting here.

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 15:18:13

[quote84245a286c="BD2006BD"]Well you DID complete offer fraud! You deserve to be put on hold and you aren't going to be taken off hold, so stop wasting your time posting here.[/quote84245a286c]
WTF..i never did true.com on YGF twice lol if anything i had a friend give someone a green on your site and they did the offer at my school which i am posting under now...and i can honestly say that i have commited fraud..but not intentionally i wasnt aware you coulnt do a offer twice if the person wanted it. But i realized this after i got banned from a4f Long time ago..and have cleaned up my act and even addressed the issue with YGF about it...on aim and he said i could do his sites as long i didnt fraud and i didnt fucking fraud i mean wtf if i frauded and knew it why would i do a offer on your same games site...w/e i dont see this getting anyware because this is going anywere because i am not known so my issues get looked over..idk i just hope he does the right thing..respond back

YourGiftsFree

14-02-2007 15:27:42

[quote1c0d068945="jdizzle314"][quote1c0d068945="BD2006BD"]Well you DID complete offer fraud! You deserve to be put on hold and you aren't going to be taken off hold, so stop wasting your time posting here.[/quote1c0d068945]
WTF..i never did true.com on YGF twice lol if anything i had a friend give someone a green on your site and they did the offer at my school which i am posting under now...and i can honestly say that i have commited fraud..but not intentionally i wasnt aware you coulnt do a offer twice if the person wanted it. But i realized this after i got banned from a4f Long time ago..and have cleaned up my act and even addressed the issue with YGF about it...on aim and he said i could do his sites as long i didnt fraud and i didnt fucking fraud i mean wtf if i frauded and knew it why would i do a offer on your same games site...w/e i dont see this getting anyware because this is going anywere because i am not known so my issues get looked over..idk i just hope he does the right thing..respond back[/quote1c0d068945]

What do you mean I allowed you to fraud? You just admitted you broke another part of our TOS. You cannot have someone do an offer for you..

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 15:31:32

When did i say i did the offer for him...i said i pretty much made sure he went through the process and did fuck it up...and by allowing me to fraud? here let me give u some history..i frauded some offer without knowing or some shit my consious 50 bucks down the whole on non cc..so i explain i messed up and that i still want to do your sites you said its ok as long as i did commit fraud..does that clarify what i said?

and when i say do an offer for you i mean saying since i caught in trouble for and hold for the reason stated that why i got my friend do do the offer at school since he really doesnt have high speed just dial up lol the reason i wanted him to do it was because i could no longer do that offer do you get what i am trying to say and the reason it showed up ws because i work from 430-1000 Mon-Friday and i am a senior and when i get home a finish a shit load of ap work so i really dont get on my computer unless i finish my work at lunch.

YourGiftsFree

14-02-2007 15:57:14

[quote65323cf5cb="jdizzle314"]When did i say i did the offer for him...i said i pretty much made sure he went through the process and did fuck it up...and by allowing me to fraud? here let me give u some history..i frauded some offer without knowing or some shit my consious 50 bucks down the whole on non cc..so i explain i messed up and that i still want to do your sites you said its ok as long as i did commit fraud..does that clarify what i said?

and when i say do an offer for you i mean saying since i caught in trouble for and hold for the reason stated that why i got my friend do do the offer at school since he really doesnt have high speed just dial up lol the reason i wanted him to do it was because i could no longer do that offer do you get what i am trying to say and the reason it showed up ws because i work from 430-1000 Mon-Friday and i am a senior and when i get home a finish a shit load of ap work so i really dont get on my computer unless i finish my work at lunch.[/quote65323cf5cb]

You will remain on hold for violating 2 parts of our TOS.

1.) You completed true.com twice, on the same IP.
2.) [quote65323cf5cb][b65323cf5cb]i got my friend do do the offer at school[/b65323cf5cb] since he really doesnt have high speed just dial up lol[b65323cf5cb] the reason i wanted him to do it was because i could no longer do that offer[/b65323cf5cb][/quote65323cf5cb]

[quote65323cf5cb="TOS"]7. You can not "do" an offer or sign up for anyone.[/quote65323cf5cb]

You had him do the offer for you.

You will remain on hold, this issue is closed. I will no longer post in this thread. You may contact me.
Thanks

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 22:38:16

W/e close this YGF is a scammer that is hold happy..idk anymore i thought there network was the shit /..all i got to say is what goes around comes around = )..close this

Ps-After i get done canceling the offer u shouldnt get paid anyway wink and i should get my 5 bucks back 2

zr2152

14-02-2007 22:44:57

[quote52a7b090e2="jdizzle314"]W/e close this YGF is a scammer that is hold happy..idk anymore i thought there network was the shit /..all i got to say is what goes around comes around = )..close this[/quote52a7b090e2]

DUDE! Just because your friend did True.com for you doenst make it right. It was under your name and considering the fact that you did it before doesnt make it right. To tell you the truth, I dont feel like everytime that YGF puts someone on hold is necessary but this has to be one of the MORE necessary ones.

Youre just as bad as the other scammers. You knew what you were doing but you contined to do it anyways.

You sound like those men that I saw on Predators last night on dateline NBC, "I knew that I shouldnt have gone into the house to have sex with a 13 yr old boy, but I did it anyways"

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 22:48:02

[quote33bb31b63f="zr2152"][quote33bb31b63f="jdizzle314"]W/e close this YGF is a scammer that is hold happy..idk anymore i thought there network was the shit /..all i got to say is what goes around comes around = )..close this[/quote33bb31b63f]

DUDE! Just because your friend did True.com for you doenst make it right. It was under your name and considering the fact that you did it before doesnt make it right. To tell you the truth, I dont feel like everytime that YGF puts someone on hold is necessary but this has to be one of the MORE necessary ones.

Youre just as bad as the other scammers. You knew what you were doing but you contined to do it anyways.

You sound like those men that I saw on Predators last night on dateline NBC, [b33bb31b63f]"I knew that I shouldnt have gone into the house to have sex with a 13 yr old boy, but I did it anyways"[/b33bb31b63f][/quote33bb31b63f]

Scamming is bad ... but is it that level of bad? ...

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 22:50:30

Thats the thing it wasnt under my name ....now let me finish reading this...yep it wasnt under me = ) it was for cash on this site and i am on hold from doing an offer legit on a mistake we talked about and he said do the site again..imagine like this..someone saying u frauded true.com i say wow i learn from mistakes people make mistakes licoughliYGFlicoughli He seemed understanding so he took my 50 from non cc site from the true.com problem but said i could continue his sites like 2 months i think later he brings this up... /...idk anymore that much if by some chance he give it to me i will start doing his sites other than that i will invest my money else where = 0.

Ps-I dont like being looked on as a scammer evil i untinally did it the first time out of stupidity of not knowing what fraud was learned it. Any other questions?

zr2152

14-02-2007 22:59:37

[quote279665daa6="jdizzle314"]Thats the thing it wasnt under my name ....now let me finish reading this...yep it wasnt under me = ) it was for cash on this site and i am on hold from doing an offer legit on a mistake we talked about and he said do the site again..imagine like this..someone saying u frauded true.com i say wow i learn from mistakes people make mistakes licoughliYGFlicoughli He seemed understanding so he took my 50 from non cc site from the true.com problem but said i could continue his sites like 2 months i think later he brings this up... /...idk anymore that much if by some chance he give it to me i will start doing his sites other than that i will invest my money else where = 0.

Ps-I dont like being looked on as a scammer evil i untinally did it the first time out of stupidity of not knowing what fraud was learned it. Any other questions?[/quote279665daa6]

youre right, i didnt mean it in that way. I just thikn that you (who has experience under your belt) should not even think of asking YGf if you could so that, you were just setting yourself up. Im sorry that this has happened.

Im also just sick of all these damn "YGF is a scammer" threads posted all around the forum. He runs a legit business, his business.

Sorry

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 23:05:56

Yea i was setting myself up but YGF seemed like a really resable admin...i thought wrong lol...he like more of a peter imo /

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 23:06:18

And my post wasn't calling you a scammer, either, I was just pointing out the comparison between scamming and child molestation. That's all.

zr2152

14-02-2007 23:08:10

[quotec1d1265a46="moviemadnessman"]And my post wasn't calling you a scammer, either, I was just pointing out the comparison between scamming and child molestation. That's all.[/quotec1d1265a46]

Hey i know its not that bad, i was just trying to make a point and that was the most familiar thing that I could come up with...lol

D

jdizzle314

14-02-2007 23:10:20

Somebody just close this thread or delete this from now on i am sticking to free gree promotion to avoid this type of shit lol p

moviemadnessman

14-02-2007 23:10:50

[quote64889ba1a8="zr2152"][quote64889ba1a8="moviemadnessman"]And my post wasn't calling you a scammer, either, I was just pointing out the comparison between scamming and child molestation. That's all.[/quote64889ba1a8]

Hey i know its not that bad, i was just trying to make a point and that was the most familiar thing that I could come up with...lol

D[/quote64889ba1a8]

Well, it definitely stood out. lol