Interrested

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53934

stueybaby17

13-02-2007 11:30:01

I'm interrested in the trying a yourgifts free site (as soon as I finish my current like 8 sites I've started lol). But I was just wondering about how people feel about the site. I know it isn't in the top rated sites and I was just wondering why. What about the site makes people not like it as much as other sites?

And one big thing I want to know is Are there OOD's like on Offer Centric sites? I'm always a little hesitant to try new sites that I'm unfamiliar with because I don't want to get so far along and put so much work into it to realize that I'm not going to be able to finish it for some reason or another.

Also where can I get more info on the specs of the laptops that are offered on the site? I see some have specs, but not all.

YourGiftsFree

13-02-2007 11:37:50

We do not have OOD's )

If you would like more specs on a laptop, please PM or AIM me and I will be happy to help you.

x323smostwantedx

13-02-2007 11:48:15

I feel this website is awesome, one of the best out there right now, it wil become the best if they raise some stuff liwink winkli, ive had some misunderstandings with them, but they helped work it out and everything came out fine. Highly recommend it

stueybaby17

13-02-2007 11:55:02

The more I look into it the more I want to do it. I do think that as mentioned in another topic that it would be awesome to add 1/2 credits from two different refs into 1 full credit.

x323smostwantedx

13-02-2007 12:10:43

those are suggestions, but if u are looking for refs on this site, they should complete 1 full offer, so you shouldnt be worried about that. And oh yeah, they have super fast payouts

stueybaby17

13-02-2007 12:19:38

This site really makes me anxious about finishing my other sites. I would really like to start this site, but I don't want to have too much going on at the same time. And right now I do.

Just want to get approved on three sites and have my last 5 yellows on 4 different sites go green so I can clear out my PM box and my trades. Settle up with everybody and ste myself a laptop. Which I really need. I'm working with a 7 year old compaq with a cracked LCD because my desktop died, and I have no money. Hence the reason I got back into freebie sites.