DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE! IT IS A SCAM. HE STEALS YOUR MONEY

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52573

mibamars

27-01-2007 19:44:10

The owner of this site owes me money.

Do not join.

He waits till you do the offers and refer the people, and then he blocks you and keeps it all.

It is a scam!

YourGiftsFree

27-01-2007 19:50:13

[quote3a76415022="mibamars"]The owner of this site owes me money.

Do not join.

He waits till you do the offers and refer the people, and then he blocks you and keeps it all.

It is a scam![/quote3a76415022]

We do not review accounts till they are submitted for approval. You told people to fraud freedom medical service, you will remain on hold.

Thanks

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

28-01-2007 11:57:47

I think it's rather amusing how everytime something doesn't go someone's way, it automatically makes the owner of the site a scammer. YGF's site clearly stated to me that they pay out on Monday and Friday, and my acct was verified last Thursday. I was obviously expecting to be paid on Friday. When it got to be kinda late, I IM's YGF and asked if he was paying out "today". He explained some circumstance as to why he would not be paying until Monday, and though I was disappointed and was really looking forward to payment for the first site I've completed, I DIDN'T RUN STRAIGHT TO THE FIPG FORUM AND POST ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YGF IS A SCAMMER! I mean seriously, can you as one person determine/prove and with 100% confidence say that not a single one of your referrals ever commits fraud? And if you yourself are the one committing fraud...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT???? I really wish everyone would just stop bashing YGF and accuse him of being a scammer so that instead of fighting the fight and trying to keep his name from being dragged through the mud, YGF can use that time to better his site and do what needs to be done to get us honest traders verified/paid in a timely manner. And if YGF puts you on hold....he does so because there was evidence out there that you committed fraud....where's the evidence that YGF is scamming?? Let the man do his job!!

notbartsimpson

28-01-2007 14:09:00

Amen!!! This is kind of off topic, but I've only completed 1 offer for YGF and never was able to receive credit for it, but I couldn't really blame the guy (if his sponser SUCKS and wouldn't pay him then why would he pay me??)and I also GOT OVER IT.

In the posts that I've read on here lately, about YGF being a scammer because "my account is on hold", YGF has given all of the evidence that he can to support his claim of fraud.

This is getting really old...

Personally, I won't use his site because of my first negative experience but I'm not going to bash the site or the man behind it.

If you did FRAUD him, then you know that you are guilty and need to go somewhere else. If you didn't, then conduct yourself in a respectable, professional manner. cry

[quotea9442dc9dc="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]I think it's rather amusing how everytime something doesn't go someone's way, it automatically makes the owner of the site a scammer. YGF's site clearly stated to me that they pay out on Monday and Friday, and my acct was verified last Thursday. I was obviously expecting to be paid on Friday. When it got to be kinda late, I IM's YGF and asked if he was paying out "today". He explained some circumstance as to why he would not be paying until Monday, and though I was disappointed and was really looking forward to payment for the first site I've completed, I DIDN'T RUN STRAIGHT TO THE FIPG FORUM AND POST ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT YGF IS A SCAMMER! I mean seriously, can you as one person determine/prove and with 100% confidence say that not a single one of your referrals ever commits fraud? And if you yourself are the one committing fraud...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT???? I really wish everyone would just stop bashing YGF and accuse him of being a scammer so that instead of fighting the fight and trying to keep his name from being dragged through the mud, YGF can use that time to better his site and do what needs to be done to get us honest traders verified/paid in a timely manner. And if YGF puts you on hold....he does so because there was evidence out there that you committed fraud....where's the evidence that YGF is scamming?? Let the man do his job!![/quotea9442dc9dc]

BD2006BD

28-01-2007 14:15:07

These bullshit threads need to stop. It makes YGF look bad. He is NOT a scammer. There are FAR too many happy people here. Why would he scam someone for $30? It makes no sense. He runs a legit business.

gator1002

10-02-2007 11:52:25

where theres smoke theres fire I see time and time again bad posts about ygf. I was banned for using a p.o.box If thats such a problem with them they should have a pop up when anyone tries to enter a p.o.box that lets you know its not allowed but they dont they allow you to use it so you can compleat an offer so they can be paid without having to pay you.(what a sweet deal for ygf) ygf was the first site that I ever did and I made a mistake but I belive ygf tries to find anyway to not pay. The only time it seems to me that they strighten out a problem is when somone makes a post about them. somthing ealse that seems odd is why in all there posts must they tell us that they have been proven to be legit? I tell all my new referals not to do there site and will continue to do so. I as well as several others belive they are scamming us.

YourGiftsFree

10-02-2007 12:36:33

[quote4b29a2c0b8="gator1002"]where theres smoke theres fire I see time and time again bad posts about ygf. I was banned for using a p.o.box If thats such a problem with them they should have a pop up when anyone tries to enter a p.o.box that lets you know its not allowed but they dont they allow you to use it so you can compleat an offer so they can be paid without having to pay you.(what a sweet deal for ygf) ygf was the first site that I ever did and I made a mistake but I belive ygf tries to find anyway to not pay. The only time it seems to me that they strighten out a problem is when somone makes a post about them. somthing ealse that seems odd is why in all there posts must they tell us that they have been proven to be legit? I tell all my new referals not to do there site and will continue to do so. I as well as several others belive they are scamming us.[/quote4b29a2c0b8]
Hello,

I am afraid, you are wrong.

The rule is in our terms of service. You can look at it on our sites. If you did read it, you would see this.

http/" alt=""/img180.imageshack.us/img="180/8749/tosme3.png[" alt=""/img4b29a2c0b8]

It states that you agree not to use a P.O. Box.

Now here is where you agree to them. Notice, it wont let you sign up till you agree to the Terms.

[img="4b29a2c0b8]http/" alt=""/img123.imageshack.us/img="123/764/tos1dt3.png[" alt=""/img4b29a2c0b8]

Now the only way you can sign up is agreeing to the Terms.

[img="4b29a2c0b8]http/" alt=""/img101.imageshack.us/img="101/7526/tos2yt3.png[" alt=""/img4b29a2c0b8]

So you agreed that you will not use a P.O. box upon sign up. You did, thats why you are on hold.

gcabello

10-02-2007 15:31:52

I completed my first site with YGF. I got my 30.00 one day early. There is nothing wrong with his site. He is not only a site owner but also a family member of this community. When the site was down this week he helped alot of newbies figure out what was going on and responded to alot of emails even though he was probably very busy with his site. He posts alot of threads asking for input on how to make his site better. So, give the guy a break and grow up.

Killer722

10-02-2007 16:03:50

OMG SCAMZ TOTALLY

zr2152

10-02-2007 16:24:01

DUDE!

LAY OFF YGFFFF

you should be banned from this forum for telling people to fraud, luckily youre not but if you were, i wouldnt be more happier.

Stop posting these stupid threads. YGF paid me $90 last week.

YEah, some scammer.

shithead

TFOAF

10-02-2007 17:48:37

omg. wow. I got $100, and $40, and a MIDI cable, and and and $440. O_O

He must be a scammer.

Ban him.

unknown uchiha

10-02-2007 18:24:57

YGF paid me $95 on Tuesday. Yeah he totally is a scammer roll

egyptianruin

10-02-2007 18:56:55

[quotec5afa09cc9="unknown uchiha"]YGF paid me $95 on Tuesday. Yeah he totally is a scammer roll[/quotec5afa09cc9]
and paid me $150 for a raffle!

BD2006BD

10-02-2007 19:18:03

Damn him! He paid me within 1 hour of placing my order! And It was a Tuesday! 4 Days before payday! GRRR.