Question on site registration

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52208

woo2crew

23-01-2007 15:51:22

I am just starting and I signed up on ncc.yourgiftsfree and I tried to sign up under another member at giftcards.your gifts free and it wouldn't let me register, it said returning it says email= already registered, beings I did the no credit card site I can't do any other yourgiftsfree site or did I do something wrong, could you check my email is email=woo2crew@yahoo.comwoo2crew@yahoo.com already registered, beings I did the no credit card site I can't do any other yourgiftsfree site or did I do something wrong, could you check my email is email=woo2crew@yahoo.comwoo2crew@yahoo.com/email.

Thanks,
Darwin

egyptianruin

23-01-2007 16:03:32

[quote35828fa7b4="woo2crew"]I am just starting and I signed up on ncc.yourgiftsfree and I tried to sign up under another member at giftcards.your gifts free and it wouldn't let me register, it said returning it says email= already registered, beings I did the no credit card site I can't do any other yourgiftsfree site or did I do something wrong, could you check my email is email=woo2crew@yahoo.comwoo2crew@yahoo.com already registered, beings I did the no credit card site I can't do any other yourgiftsfree site or did I do something wrong, could you check my email is email=woo2crew@yahoo.comwoo2crew@yahoo.com/email.

Thanks,
Darwin[/quote35828fa7b4]

Did you check Existing Member and just try and login?

woo2crew

23-01-2007 16:10:21

[quoteb919268e70="egyptianruin"][quoteb919268e70="woo2crew"]I am just starting and I signed up on ncc.yourgiftsfree and I tried to sign up under another member at giftcards.your gifts free and it wouldn't let me register, it said returning it says email= already registered, beings I did the no credit card site I can't do any other yourgiftsfree site or did I do something wrong, could you check my email is email=woo2crew@yahoo.comwoo2crew@yahoo.com already registered, beings I did the no credit card site I can't do any other yourgiftsfree site or did I do something wrong, could you check my email is email=woo2crew@yahoo.comwoo2crew@yahoo.com/email.

Thanks,
Darwin[/quoteb919268e70]

Did you check Existing Member and just try and login?[/quoteb919268e70]

No, I shut her down till I find out if I did something wrong, I want the guy who I made the deal with to get the credit, his number was above, but I have read so much about holds and barred I didn't want to F up before I got to do any deals.

Darwin

YourGiftsFree

23-01-2007 18:41:27

You must sign up using existing user since you have an account on the network. It will still credit the referral.